China's 'gift' of Z-10 helicopters to Pakistan raises suspicion

blue marlin

oh jees you're one of those people i call a nazi hindu. what is wrong with you. grow up. where are you from in the uk?

iam from little cuba:):):):)[/QUOTE]
change your flag. there is a difference between from being British and someone who wants to be British

blue marlin

change your flag. there is a difference between from being British and someone who wants to be British

and that comes from muslin in Britain:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:[/QUOTE]
that comes from a convert dickhead got pakistani and indian friends.

blue marlin

that comes from a convert dickhead got pakistani and indian friends.

you are in disillusions:):):)[/QUOTE]
iv been to both india and Pakistan both are nice countries and are sort of the same. im also in pdf indians there are much nicer there than here.

Blackwater

you are in disillusions:):):)
iv been to both india and Pakistan both are nice countries and are sort of the same. im also in pdf indians there are much nicer there than here.[/QUOTE]

strange being Muslim and coming back from Pakistan ,immigration in UK airport did not Question or interrogate you????

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

blue marlin

iv been to both india and Pakistan both are nice countries and are sort of the same. im also in pdf indians there are much nicer there than here.
strange being Muslim and coming back from Pakistan ,immigration in UK airport did not Question or interrogate you????

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:[/QUOTE]
ohh yes they did they sent me to gimo for 1 month for interrogation. you should alway fear the torch. it hurts.
we should have stayed in india and teach you ass holes a lesson. to bad.
if you want to play the racist card. how many muslim empires ruled india?

salute

@blue marlin putting uk flag does not change that you are paki idiot,
@Neo
india got money from usa from 1946 to 2012, so what you dumb,
india didnt had any economy back in 1946, india wasnt even independent country in 1946 you idiots,
even your husband china got money from uk and others,

you forgot that india gave you pakis 65 crores in 1947 for your paki country,

the 65 billion you talk about is given to india over the span of 65 years,
its sum total of money given to india by usa over all these years,
the money received by india may be large in beginning but must be reduced significantly over the years upto 2012,

and who knows did usa really sent this money for welfare of poor ???
or to spent it,to fund their ngo's, to disrupt indian govt. working,
or to spent on christain missionaries for mass conversion of poor or desperate people to christainty by luring them into money and other promises,
or for some geo political purpose.

Neo

hello you racist twat, think before you speak

View attachment 5757

india received the largest amount of economic aid from the United States between 1946 and 2012, while Israel got the greatest quantity of military assistance from the country, according to data compiled by USAID.

Israel also surpassed India in receiving the greatest total foreign assistance from the US over the 66-year period, at $199 billion, reported the Dawn.

The data, which is inflation adjusted, showed that India received a total of $65.1 billion in economic assistance and Israel got $65 billion over the period.

Indian economic aid covered various sectors and programs, including child survival and health, development assistance, HIV/AIDS initiatives, migration and refugee assistance, food aid, and narcotics control.

The United Kingdom occupied the third slot on the list at $63.6 billion and was followed by Egypt and Pakistan at $59.6 billion and 44.4 billion respectively.

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/repor...us-economic-aid-over-1946-2012-period-2104548
Well well well, first in line and still begging. :rofl: :india::rofl:

Neo

India begged $3.2 billion from the international community in 2014.
How much will it be this year? :india:

Sylex21

you are in disillusions:):):)
iv been to both india and Pakistan both are nice countries and are sort of the same. im also in pdf indians there are much nicer there than here.[/QUOTE]

The reason that Indians in PDF might seem nicer to you is because they are use to dealing with Pakistani's more often and in greater numbers, so learn to be more civil. Pakistani's on IDF aren't as common, about a year back, it use to be quite rare to see one, at least in my experience. When you run into people with opposite views often, people tend to be more political and socially correct in what they post.

I know it's very annoying to be a Pakistani and get dumped on at times here at IDF, but at least you're helping get a lot of people to seeing Pakistani's and considering the Pakistani view point. Before you study the other side they just seem insane, once you get to know them, you can disagree with their actions but at least understand from their point of view, why they do that they do.

A note on that India receiving the most US Aid figure. It's not saying aid from the USA overall, it is saying from the organization named "USAID" specifically, which hands out aid for humanitarian reasons. This wouldn't include direct aid from the USA to Pakistan for weapons in the 1960's or since 2001. Since USAID is humanitarian aid, when taken in the context that the Aid to Pakistan was almost as much, or that India's population is larger than all of Africa's, the aid per person isn't particularly high.

blue marlin

The reason that Indians in PDF might seem nicer to you is because they are use to dealing with Pakistani's more often and in greater numbers, so learn to be more civil. Pakistani's on IDF aren't as common, about a year back, it use to be quite rare to see one, at least in my experience. When you run into people with opposite views often, people tend to be more political and socially correct in what they post.

I know it's very annoying to be a Pakistani and get dumped on at times here at IDF, but at least you're helping get a lot of people to seeing Pakistani's and considering the Pakistani view point. Before you study the other side they just seem insane, once you get to know them, you can disagree with their actions but at least understand from their point of view, why they do that they do.

A note on that India receiving the most US Aid figure. It's not saying aid from the USA overall, it is saying from the organization named "USAID" specifically, which hands out aid for humanitarian reasons. This wouldn't include direct aid from the USA to Pakistan for weapons in the 1960's or since 2001. Since USAID is humanitarian aid, when taken in the context that the Aid to Pakistan was almost as much, or that India's population is larger than all of Africa's, the aid per person isn't particularly high.[/QUOTE]

hi,

firi am netural i nether love nor hate either side. i can understand why so many would perceive me to be a Pakistani .if i hate something i will say it even on pdf, against Pakistanis.

salute

India begged $3.2 billion from the international community in 2014.
How much will it be this year? :india:
this year, india more than 2 trillion dollars economy,

how much is paki economy ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles