China's GDP 2013 reach 9.4 trillion USD

CCP

They invested in China because the returns are good compared to any other country at that time.
right, if Chinese Economic stats are manipulated, and decreasing, how can they risk they investment?

If overall economy of China is not good, how can most of they get good returns?

They should go invested in India, a country with real stats and real growth, right?

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
right, if Chinese Economic stats are manipulated, and decreasing, how can they risk they investment?
They should go invested in India a country with real stats and real growth, right?
My point here is the growth is there during 1998 to 2009, but not like above 20 % and all shown by CCP. The real GDP figures are completely different from what CCP officials calculate.

CCP

My point here is the growth is there during 1998 to 2009, but not like above 20 % and all shown by CCP. The real GDP figures are completely different from what CCP officials calculate.
you can believe whatever you want to believe....

you also can calculate one and sent it to IMF or World bank to see if they believe yours.

Last edited:

Meriv90

They invested in China because the returns are good compared to any other country at that time.
soo you dont believe Bloomberg....

when there is fake data they will tell you, since their work rest on their honesty

examples
for China
China Export Gains Understated on Fake-Data Distortions: Economy - Bloomberg
for India
India Overstated Exports by $9 Billion Because of Data 'Misclassification' - Bloomberg

I'm not indian nor i live in india, soo i'm curious if your medias talk about your economic problems, the decelarating growth etc.. etc... or they diverted the attention to cases like DK diplomat one?

splinter

Sale of real estate is income method, construction being part of GDP is the production method (yet there exists another method: expenditure method). It is a general consensus that China's practice follows 93' SNA of the United Nations.

badguy2000

Respected Member
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad this makes sense when you have ghost towns, and excessive construction to inflate GDP. Although, most serious guys use their own indices to track Chinese GDP because it is notoriously unreliable.
unsale and unoccupied is two different concept....and you deliberately confuse people two different concept.

for example, I have two apartment,one is occupied ,but other is unoccupied but bought already be me...

so,of course the sale of unoccupied one should be treated as revenues of sellers and its adding value should be a part of GDP...

most of "ghost town" in CHina so called have be selled out already,although they are not occupied...
the buyers of those ghost towns buy those unoccupied houses not for living,but for investment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
unsale and unoccupied is two different concept....and you deliberately confuse people two different concept.

for example, I have two apartment,one is occupied ,but other is unoccupied but bought already be me...

so,of course the sale of unoccupied one should be treated as revenues of sellers and its adding value should be a part of GDP...

most of "ghost town" in CHina so called have be selled out already,although they are not occupied...
the buyers of those ghost towns buy those unoccupied houses not for living,but for investment.
Ghost towns bought by investor ?
You think me a stupid laowi ?

badguy2000

Respected Member
Ghost towns bought by investor ?
You think me a stupid laowi ?
the house price in CHina has grew 1000%+ since 2000.

investment on house has proved to be best investment in CHina,

Besides CHinese urbanization is so rapidly,that the "ghost town" so called tody may become a persperious downtown in 2 years...

BTW,
So many CHinese families have more than 1 house, and only one of those house have be occupied and the other are for investment or renting.

or example.
I have two houses ,,my parents have 2 houses . My brother has 3 houses..
My mother_in_law has 3 houses at least too.

singa

Let me rephrase : In Indian non-sale of real estate is not part of GDP, in China, I believe, it is. I had mistakenly used the word construction, because obviously construction will impact GDP by via of sale/purchase of cement, ceramics, steel etc.
You are wrong. I did research and in China, it is also not part of GDP. For example, if your house is paid up and you live in your house, there is no GDP generated.

singa

I think you are making sense. Checking the currency, Chinese currency is very stable, which means it has enough buffer, which means their economy is underestimated. China did better than we know.

soo you dont believe Bloomberg....

when there is fake data they will tell you, since their work rest on their honesty

examples
for China
China Export Gains Understated on Fake-Data Distortions: Economy - Bloomberg
for India
India Overstated Exports by $9 Billion Because of Data 'Misclassification' - Bloomberg

I'm not indian nor i live in india, soo i'm curious if your medias talk about your economic problems, the decelarating growth etc.. etc... or they diverted the attention to cases like DK diplomat one?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles