China To Engage In 'Six Inevitable Wars' Involving U.S., Japan, India

Decklander

Re: China To Engage In 'Six Inevitable Wars' Involving U.S., Japan, In

China must realise that while S Korea, Japan and others have no following in China, Tibet has a very large Indian following and we can always twist it in their northwest also.

nirranj

Country flag

China itself is full of chaos.

Tibetans and Uighurs do not accept that they are a part of China.

The Northern Chinese and the Southern Chinese are not the same and there is enough of bristling differences. (see the thread Northern and Southern Chinese).

It is time for the world to put the Chinese in their place and tell them that they are no homogeneous whole and there difference can be easily exploited!
Sir we Should first Endorse The Dalai Lama as the chief of Tibetan Govt in Exile. We should also give the Tibetans in Exile a parliamentary building in India.

A all weather supply line to Central Asia via Iran, afghanistan, a base each in Afghanistan and Tajikistan will do the trick. We should remodel RAW or create a new shadow organization that will arm, train and handle the Dissidents in our Enemy nations.

We are more poised to make the chinese bleed as we have more leverage in the Central asia than their economic might can buy.

China should be controlled. If next time Rajabhaksa tries to play the china card, we should reply to china by negotiating a Naval base in Vietnam and Philippines.

India should come out of its Non violence cuccoon and should make those arch rivals know that It will get bloody If they provoke India.

mikhail

Country flag

A man dont need emos or smilies to hide his lack of comprehension. And this is my last post in this thread. Have fun trolling.
You are in the right forum.
if you think that this forum is an ideal trolling platform then why on earth are you spending your time and energy unnecessarily by posting here.i am quite sure that a person like you(who has probably got an I.Q. of over 300) have a lot of other important things to do back there in china,so i would suggest you to utilize your time more efficiently from now on and stop posting in this forum(which is nothing better than a safe haven for trolls like us according to you).i wish you an advance good luck for your future mate.....

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

[E]arlier this summer, a particularly strident pro-government local newspaper, Weweipo, published a war-mongering article describing the "Six Wars China Is Sure to Fight In the Next 50 Years."
Link to cited article:

中國未來50年裡必打的六場戰爭 - 文匯資訊

I believe this is a translation of the cited article:

Asian Defence News: Chinese-language newspaper, Wenweipo calls for inciting wars with Taiwan, India, Russia, Japan, Mongolia

Agni5

A man dont need emos or smilies to hide his lack of comprehension. And this is my last post in this thread. Have fun trolling.
You are in the right forum.
IMO comprehension is TIBET's not yet settled matter and it wasn't mainland at all, would never be. East-turkistan (URUMQUI-ughuir) are still seperatists, US has deep interests in Taiwan, Japan-US pact covers continuous supply for nukes Japan needed, why don't you understand my chinese friend china is more fragile than India.

Infact non-Han china and Han china are the matter of interest for India.

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag

A war between India & China will be like that of 1962 which will see India repeating what China did in 1962. A real major war will only happen if India joins an alliance against China and that may involve use of nukes.
I don't remember which military alliance Chinese joined against India in 1962.

Pls remember that India has direct land borders with China and is equally strong in manpower & nukes.
Nukes? Really?

The best way forward for India to intimidate china is to take out and break up Pakistan, after that china will be forced to come to negotiating table and accept what India wants or it will have to face an India in alliance with Japan, Vietnam, Phillipines, S Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Brunei & Australia with active support of NATO.
Oh, there is no need for China to come to negotiating table after you taking out and breaking up Pakistan, because we will have another important international meeting to attend: how to aid those surviors in India and Pakistan after nuclear war.

Country flag

Nukes? Really?

Oh, there is no need for China to come to negotiating table after you taking out and breaking up Pakistan, because we will have another important international meeting to attend: how to aid those surviors in India and Pakistan after nuclear war.
India and pakistan are unlikely to nuke each other both are too close. Indian nuclear
and missile programs are China specific.

Kishore032

Yes, that is the original article and the Asian Defence article is one of the several translations floating around. In fact, this article was quoted in a Hindustan Times editorial a few weeks back.

Having lived in China for several years, I can say (a) I am not surprised and (b) I won't take this too seriously.

I am not surprised because I've found the younger Chinese extremely nationalistic. Most believe that this is "China's century" after the "century of humiliation." They are very proud at what China has achieved - and rightly so - in the last 20 years and feel that China needs to regain its rightful place in the world. If you read this article (actually it was a blog to start with), you can tell that the author is a pretty sophisticated thinker. He proposes a 40 year plan! Further, his rationale that after absorbing Taiwan, China can use the Taiwanese territorial claims to go after Outer Mongolia - clever thinking which suggests to me that this is an academic or a political science student engaging in an intellectual exercise.

But I won't take it seriously because the Chinese government is probably one of the most level-headed governments in the world at least partly because of the communist party's instinct for survival. The party can hold on to power only if it's showing tangible economic progress and improvement in people's lives; further China has extensive economic ties with its neighbors. The government is very unlikely to jeopardize its export-oriented economic growth with wars. Case in point: the Chinese government maintained enormous restraint despite the Japanese provocation around Daiyou islands (when the Japanese government raised public funds to "buy" the islands from its private owners, combined with senior Japanese politicians visiting the Yasukuni) and very strong public sentiment to do something.

In fact, I'd argue that the Chinese government is a moderating force that holds the nationalism of a lot of crazies (like the author of this article) in check.

Free Karma

Yes, that is the original article and the Asian Defence article is one of the several translations floating around. In fact, this article was quoted in a Hindustan Times editorial a few weeks back.

Having lived in China for several years, I can say (a) I am not surprised and (b) I won't take this too seriously.

I am not surprised because I've found the younger Chinese extremely nationalistic. Most believe that this is "China's century" after the "century of humiliation." They are very proud at what China has achieved - and rightly so - in the last 20 years and feel that China needs to regain its rightful place in the world. If you read this article (actually it was a blog to start with), you can tell that the author is a pretty sophisticated thinker. He proposes a 40 year plan! Further, his rationale that after absorbing Taiwan, China can use the Taiwanese territorial claims to go after Outer Mongolia - clever thinking which suggests to me that this is an academic or a political science student engaging in an intellectual exercise.

But I won't take it seriously because the Chinese government is probably one of the most level-headed governments in the world at least partly because of the communist party's instinct for survival. The party can hold on to power only if it's showing tangible economic progress and improvement in people's lives; further China has extensive economic ties with its neighbors. The government is very unlikely to jeopardize its export-oriented economic growth with wars. Case in point: the Chinese government maintained enormous restraint despite the Japanese provocation around Daiyou islands (when the Japanese government raised public funds to "buy" the islands from its private owners, combined with senior Japanese politicians visiting the Yasukuni) and very strong public sentiment to do something.

In fact, I'd argue that the Chinese government is a moderating force that holds the nationalism of a lot of crazies (like the author of this article) in check.
Really? A Japanese politician visiting a memorial dedicated to war heroes is provacation? What Japan does with their territory is their business, they can raze the rocks to the ground, or raise funds to buy it,, doesnt concern China just because they claim it.. It's actually Japan putting up with the really crap that the chinese govt is claiming.

Last edited:

kseeker

Retired

Really? A Japanese politician visiting a memorial dedicated to war heroes is provacation? What Japan does with their territory is their business, they can raze the rocks to the ground, or raise funds to buy it,, doesnt concern China just because they claim it.. It's actually Japan putting up with the really crap that the chinese govt is claiming.
Whining is in Chinese blood. Even if an Indian soldier farts at Indo-china border, Chinese interpret it as a provocation :sarc:

Here's a latest sample !

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/56539-dont-aggravate-problems-border-china-tells-india.html

Indian President Pranab Mukherjee's visit to Arunachal Pradesh, which an integral part of India becomes an issue for Chinese swines :facepalm:

no smoking

Country flag

India and pakistan are unlikely to nuke each other both are too close. Indian nuclear
and missile programs are China specific.
Well, unfortunately Pakistan nuclear and missile programs are India specific!
They make it very clear: If we lose a total war against India, we will nuke India!
I belive"taking out and breaking up Pakistan" would meet that standard, right?

happy

Well, unfortunately Pakistan nuclear and missile programs are India specific!
They make it very clear: If we lose a total war against India, we will nuke India!
I belive"taking out and breaking up Pakistan" would meet that standard, right?
And unfortunately those same people are blowing up chinese squares. So I guess, CCP is very happy about that too. Ha ha ha !! ;)

So when Paki nukes fall into the correct hands, they will themselves nuke china. What a sad state of affairs !! Hope you have made a solid bunker where you can hide until the next 50 years or so.

Last edited:

happy

if you think that this forum is an ideal trolling platform then why on earth are you spending your time and energy unnecessarily by posting here.i am quite sure that a person like you(who has probably got an I.Q. of over 300) have a lot of other important things to do back there in china,so i would suggest you to utilize your time more efficiently from now on and stop posting in this forum(which is nothing better than a safe haven for trolls like us according to you).i wish you an advance good luck for your future mate.....
Not so easy :(. We haven't heard the last from @ice berg yet ;) !!

Last edited by a moderator:

no smoking

Country flag

And unfortunately those same people are blowing up chinese squares. So I guess, CCP is very happy about that too. Ha ha ha !! ;)
Are you sure these are the same people?
The terrorists in China are Ugyurs, they are fighting for their independence not their religion!
And the simple fact is that terrorism threat is far smaller in China than US and India, The inellegent support from Pakistan is one of the main reasons.

So when Paki nukes fall into the correct hands, they will themselves nuke china. What a sad state of affairs !! Hope you have made a solid bunker where you can hide until the next 50 years or so.
Which one do you think these "correct hands" hate more:
India-the one they fought against for 60 years with thousands of hundredes lives lost?
or China- the enemy of another group of muslim brothers?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Uighurs are fighting the Chinese because they are being suppressed in all ways and religion is a major aspect of the fight.

This rebellion is a serious issue in China.

Let it not be felt that it is a minor issue.

It is just that such acts are put down by the Chinese brutally and so not much is known and also because no report is allowed to be known.

That is why the Uighurs have changed tack and are doing their acts in real China so that the tourists can see and the Chinese cannot suppress the news!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Uighurs are fighting the Chinese because they are being suppressed in all ways and religion is a major aspect of the fight.

It is just that such acts are put down by the Chinese brutally and so not much is known and also because no report is allowed to be known.

That is why the Uighurs have changed tack and are doing their acts in real China so that the tourists can see and the Chinese cannot suppress the news!
Reminds me of the IRA bombing campaign in UK.

no smoking

Country flag

Oh, Ray, you really have the talent to be a politician.
Whatever we talk about here, you can always stretch to political item related to China.

Those PLA must have beat you very badly in 1962, is that why you couldn't let any opportunity of crying go today.

Relax, we are talking about nuke here, no one is denying Ugyur issue.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Oh, Ray, you really have the talent to be a politician.
Whatever we talk about here, you can always stretch to political item related to China.

Those PLA must have beat you very badly in 1962, is that why you couldn't let any opportunity of crying go today.

In India, unlike China, very few want to join any Party (in China its the CCP that is the gateway to Seventh Heaven!).

You maybe discussing nukes, not me.

I am merely replying a point raised about Uyghurs mentioned by someone called @no smoking thus:

The terrorists in China are Ugyurs, they are fighting for their independence not their religion!
Isn't it interesting that this No Smoking who talks about Uighurs want to obfuscates by stating:
As far as 1962, I was not there so I couldn't care less.

And no, it is no big deal this 1962. Politics overcame military readiness and so it happened. We are pragmatic. We lost because we were not ready and instead were living in the pink clouds spun by crafty Chou en Lai and taken hook, line and sinker by the dreamer Nehru.

China comes into play since China's relations with India is Iike 'Looking at London and talking to Tokyo' and speaking through both sides of the mouth.

no smoking

Country flag

In India, unlike China, very few want to join any Party (in China its the CCP that is the gateway to Seventh Heaven!).
Nobody care!

You maybe discussing nukes, not me.
And no one invited you to interrupt and lead it off the topic we were talking about.

I am merely replying a point raised about Uyghurs mentioned by someone called @no smoking thus:
Isn't it interesting that this No Smoking who talks about Uighurs want to obfuscates by stating:
Did I claim that Uyghurs terrorist is not there? NO!
Did you argue that these Uyghurs are fighting for their religions? NO!
Then why you suddently come in and talk some irrelevant BS?

As far as 1962, I was not there so I couldn't care less.

And no, it is no big deal this 1962. Politics overcame military readiness and so it happened. We are pragmatic. We lost because we were not ready and instead were living in the pink clouds spun by crafty Chou en Lai and taken hook, line and sinker by the dreamer Nehru.
Well, it looks like it is a big deal since you and other india members in this forum still whinning about it quite often in this forum.
And it even more like a big deal since you and other indian military professionals can't stop putting all responsibilities on others.

China comes into play since China's relations with India is Iike 'Looking at London and talking to Tokyo' and speaking through both sides of the mouth.
It is really ironic to see Indian to accuse Chinese of "looking at london and talking to tokyo" when themselves even refused to any talk.

happy

And no one invited you to interrupt and lead it off the topic we were talking about.

Did I claim that Uyghurs terrorist is not there? NO!
Did you argue that these Uyghurs are fighting for their religions? NO!
Then why you suddently come in and talk some irrelevant BS?
It is very much on topic. You are the one diverting the issue. If you care so much about Uyghurs, it would help in explaining the official stance of CCP as very aptly stated here:

5: Is there a long-term solution?

It would help if the government did more to spread the benefits of economic development in Xinjiang more evenly among the population. But Beijing's fear of "splittists" undermining national unity is so deep that it is hard to imagine the authorities taking a more relaxed view of local customs, culture, and religion. Other ethnically distinct border regions of China have suffered a similar fate: In Mongolia, local culture has been largely reduced to folkloric exhibitions for tourists, and Tibetans fear that an influx of Han immigrants, strict police surveillance, and official control of Buddhist monasteries is weakening their cultural identity. Only if Xinjiang's Chinese rulers show greater cultural sensitivity and more commitment to raising living standards are they likely to win loyalty.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia...Uighurs-Who-are-they-and-why-are-they-unhappy
So, my dear no smoking, I smell bacon on fire !!! ;)

Global Defence

Articles