China Stalls India's Move On Hizbul Mujahideen, United Jihad Council Chief: Salahuddin

no smoking

Country flag
@no smoking

To help alleviate the conversation.

Q. Why did Pakistan make PRC strong(er).

By carrying most of pressure from India.

Q. How much commission is Pakistan given for every Made In PRC product made after 1970s

Q. How much commission is Pakistan given for the progress and development PRC has made after 1970s. Including UNSC seat.

No comment. You need to ask Pakistan leaders.

Is there a expiry date. Was there even a start date. Was it because of India ??

No, it was because of alien from Mars.

Is it such a emotional story where Pakistan helped PRC not because of India but because of bonafide reasons and good intent and because Pakistan wanted PRC to grow strong(er). And it happened and Pakistan played a major role and Pakistan emboldened PRC and gave it a easy walkover (this is linked to later and earlier wish you understand).

It really hits the emotional chord (see the tears flow) that Pakistan helped PRC and when they see pictures of Shanghai and PRC leaders being G2 and sometimes looking down on Russia and Russian people and sometimes even looking at same level to Russia and Russian people and infrastructure developments the Pakistan people and leaders dont think they had any contribution and role at all and any part because it was only PRC credit and hard work and because of PRC. Where is India in this emotional picture - a bit like how PRC has rewarded Pakistan for this - not much. Rewarding Pakistan because of India is different and again PRC is benefiting more compared to Pakistan (another emotional tears type movie).

Do you think Pakistan leaders are bunch of dumps?

The reason why Yahya Khan picture is not hanging on every wall in PRC is unknown.

But ...

I am sure the PRC people know already they must never say and ask the Pakistan people what they have done for PRC.

PRC please dont disappoint Pakistan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And please do not disrespect your own people. Did Pakistan make PRC stronger because of India ??

This works the other way where PRC will say NO. The PRC became strong on its OWN like it has been said emboldened itself and no easy walkover. Pakistan had NO role and Pakistan did nothing to make PRC stronger.

Pakistan please only think about India and stick to 180 degrees a bit like its missiles that cannot enter PRC air space and go beyond a certain range.

Are you sure --------------> "No one, from ordinary Chinese to Chinese think tank, even have the idea of abandoning Pakistan."

There is no shame about it.

Finally, I realise you have no intention to have a decent discussion. How stupid I am.

Compersion

Country flag
By carrying most of pressure from India.

No comment. You need to ask Pakistan leaders.
No, it was because of alien from Mars.
Do you think Pakistan leaders are bunch of dumps?
Finally, I realise you have no intention to have a decent discussion. How stupid I am.

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB106/NZ-2.pdf
Go to page 7.

Nixon and Zhou Enlai. (** Zhou Enlai is regarded with the most respect in PRC).

"Both of us owe something to Yahya"
"He is a bridge"
Zhou Enlai says "When a man makes a contribution to the world, we should remember him".

Here is picture of Yahya Khan to hang on your wall in your home and all government offices and factories in PRC:

There have been surveys done on PRC people where they ranked Zhou Enlai to be their best and favorite and even above Chairman Mao (who liked leaving different type of seats for his comrades). What he says must be of noble value.

Also

http://www.ibtimes.com/richard-nixo...ow-they-changed-history-ended-pariahs-1374435

"According to reports, Kissinger said Nixon had a “special feeling for President Yahya” and that he wanted to treat the Pakistani president “with love, rather than with brutality.”

“One cannot make policy on that basis [personal feelings and friendship], but it is a fact of life,” Kissinger added."

What a wonderful Yahya Khan for PRC the right time and right place.

The role of Pakistan (and Yahya Khan) were significant for the recognition of PRC by USA and UN that enabled PRC to get a UNSC seat and also consequently the economic relationship and development with USA and the world. The Pakistan people will also point out how they have been used against India but that would only be magnifying and increasing the sheer magnitude of what Pakistan has done for PRC.

The PRC leaders are able to talk down to Russia!!

I am shocked what you and using words like "quite happy" and even "alien from Mars" and "being high". Why are you ashamed of Pakistan. They helped PRC enormously.

Sudden bursts of love is not enough for Pakistan and they will read through it this time.

Also how is the USA-PRC alliance going against the Russians.

Q. Wow, what makes you think that Pakistan is not “ordinary” now?

A. What i said was Pakistan has to still cross that threshold of becoming ordinary. I also asked do you think that Pakistan is okay to have "Military subversive relationship" with a hint and chance of "low level trade". Pakistan does not want to be a North Korea.

The threshold of becoming ordinary one need not go into its dynamism of crossing the threshold but it relates heavily into terrorism that PRC dipped its foot in and used its stance in a resolution.

That is a obvious but why not you try and answer questions like can Pakistan missiles fire into PRC. Do Pakistan missiles self-destruct if they enter into PRC airspace. Do Pakistan missile only fire 180 degrees. I am sure with PRC help Pakistan missiles will be able to fire into Israel (if not already).

Q. Or do we have to say that the relationship has no kindness and benevolence of India?

Are you asking that India make a list and evidence. Thats sweet and kind of you. Sweet words talking among people that have hatred that can sit peacefully and learn from one another and even have a drink and even tea. Dont worry you don't need to pay for the bill all the time and there is some good Indian stuff that you might like to try. Dont worry it wont make you high unless you want to but I dont have the knowledge of how to do that unfortunately. I dont even want to use words like Bengali (Indian) opium its impact on history of Chinese people which was not good and wish that such things do not happen to PRC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_opium_in_China.

Relax and dont be too defensive. Think of the bigger picture of India and PRC. There is no shame about it.

Q. What does Pakistan have with India? Oh, right, 3 wars, tens thousands lives killed by Indian.

Exactly. Remember i mentioned a phrase earlier.

"Also we know that Nawaz Sharif few years ago drove by himself in a car from Pakistan to Agra by road - He said the memory of that was strong. Why does he say that."

India fighting because we find it intolerable to be labelled that two-nation theory is relevant to our ethos and realm. This will develop and expand and India will have to face the reality and that is using non-Kashmir examples and areas nearby us to engulf the two-nation theory and on the other side making LOC into permanent border. But a caveat to all this is that Pakistan needs to cross that ordinary threshold.

If you are trying to say that India does not deserve to have larger role and important status beyond South Asia and into the UNSC permanent membership we only need to allude to PRC and Taiwan and also the economic status and role of PRC in 1975.

How many wars has PRC been part of since 1945. Do we have to describe wars into local, tactical, small border clashes and even internal.

Q. Did you? Show me the sentence about “abandoning Pakistan”.

You asked me for a Chinese link. Not to be your teacher. The Pakistan people and leaders absolutely only think that PRC relationship is without any problems at all. The same goes for PRC leaders right ??

Q. Who told you that? These PRC leaders come up with these so called “second-rate thinking” and pouring billions of dollars to build it.

Again please do not answer in defensive. Do we have to go through a analysis of why now and what PRC has done with others. It would be good if this analysis is done by Pakistan people.

Some quotes you have used:

"That is the reason only valid 20 years. Today, the reason is you are producing LOCALLY for a market of 1.3 billions consumes. Yes, they can move out without PRC permission. But they will lose their number 1 market. And the beauty of this is you have to import lots of components and materials from PRC for your factories in north korea."

"Isn't that a fact that Pakistan is lagging behind China on industrial production?"

what exactly PRC are doing with Pakistan again ... ?? why one cannot see what PRC has done with North Korea and equate it to what it is doing with Pakistan.

and finally:

Q. So, did India have enough leverage to ask China to abandon Pakistan?

You mean to say that India if it had leverage PRC would abandon Pakistan !!

Please do not treat Pakistan people and leaders like it is being done. Would it be outrageous if someone asked Pakistan - what would be the reason for Pakistan to abandon PRC.

Pakistan people and leaders know fully about this. One read a lot of analysis where India is being used to undermine PRC. It is Pakistan that can and is probably going to be used undermine PRC development. Will PRC sit quietly in this quite happy relationship if that happen !!

If sudden recent PRC economic experiment also does not work with Pakistan what will PRC do ------> North Korea. "Quite Happy" -----> "No question about happiness".

I am sure the PRC people know already they must never say and ask the Pakistan people what they have done for PRC.

PRC please dont disappoint Pakistan.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles