China kills 7 Uighur ethnic muslims

Bhartiya

Tihar Jail
Banned
China kills 7 Uighur ethnic muslims
Beijing (CNN) -- Chinese officials said they killed seven members of the Uighur ethnic group in the restive western region of Xinjiang in order to free two hostages -- an account the Uighurs disputed.The hostages -- local villagers looking for their lost sheep in the rural county of Pishan outside of Hotan city-- were kidnapped by a group of Uighurs on Wednesday night, said Hou Hanmin, a spokeswoman for the chief of the regional information office in Xinjiang.The operation to rescue them left one police officer dead and wounded another, he said.
However, Dilxat Raxit, a spokesman for the Stockholm-based World Uighur Congress, said the shooting did not stem from a rescue operation.Police opened fire when locals clashed with officers during a demonstration outside the police bureau, he said. The Uighurs were protesting a recent security crackdown in Hotan city.
"This is incident was not an accident", he said. "It is a direct result from the Chinese crackdown on Uighurs. It has become unbearable for Uighurs there to accept the oppression and current rule from the Chinese government."
The Chinese authorities have often blamed militants of Uighur descent for outbreaks of violence in Xinjiang in recent years. Uighurs are ethnic Turks who are linguistically, culturally and religiously distinct from China's majority Han population.Beijing has said Uighur militants are often based overseas and has linked some of them to the East Turkistan Islamic Movement that allegedly trains in Pakistan
The clash comes after a two-month security crackdown, which ended in October, against violence, terrorism and radical Islam across the resource-rich region, which borders Pakistan, Afghanistan and numerous unstable Central Asian states.The tightened security measures included 24-hour security patrols of troubled areas, identity checks and random street searches of people and vehicles.
Uighur activists say the crackdowns have only heightened anger among Uighurs who already accuse the government of religious and political repression. Uighurs also say they feel economically disadvantaged as a thriving Han population continues to move into the region.
good step of getting rid of pigs... well done ...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Should get used to it, this is typical India, That is why it's lagging behind China and the gap getting wider. In real life they can never compete with China, it has been proved many times.
That is why China is getting the creeps with India caring a tuppence for China's sabre rattling.

Bhartiya

Tihar Jail
Banned
should get used to it, this is typical india, that is why it's lagging behind china and the gap getting wider. In real life they can never compete with china, it has been proved many times.
"according to state run chinese media, which you know, cannot tell you the entire truth. " by the way, the very same backward indians are planning to test a new missile and your media, for some reason is shitting in their pants...

Wanna see??

ice berg

"according to state run chinese media, which you know, cannot tell you the entire truth. " by the way, the very same backward indians are planning to test a new missile and your media, for some reason is shitting in their pants...

Wanna see??
Something tells me that if China who have fought two super powers, can live with them today, they can surely watch Indian fireworks without shitting in their pants.
Just my 50 cents. :wave:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Something tells me that if China who have fought two super powers, can live with them today, they can surely watch Indian fireworks without shitting in their pants.
Just my 50 cents. :wave:
China never really fought the two super powers. Yes, had some small border conflicts with USSR with untold losses. Faced Us in Korea as Soviet proxy and Korean militia. Saved their skin due to Soviet Nucs.

If so confident, why is Taiwan still independent ?? You could not face up Vietnam and boasting of facing two superpowers.

Not yet, do not hurry or you will be fried as curry.

ice berg

China never really fought the two super powers. Yes, had some small border conflicts with USSR with untold losses. Faced Us in Korea as Soviet proxy and Korean militia. Saved their skin due to Soviet Nucs.

If so confident, why is Taiwan still independent ?? You could not face up Vietnam and boasting of facing two superpowers.

Not yet, do not hurry or you will be fried as curry.
You can call it whatever you want.
They lived decades under the threat of nuclear annihilation from USSR and US.
Untold losses? Only because you dont know where to look for.

Face up to Vietnam? HA HA HA, what is to face up? Look at China and Vietnam right after the 79 war.
Look at them today. China is already world second largest economy. Where is Vietnam? Face up to them? hahahahahaha. You are a funny kid.

Taiwan? Give me names of the nations who are able to take Taiwan supported by the US 7th fleet? No? guess not.

Back to topic when you done with trolling.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Face up to Vietnam? HA HA HA, what is to face up? Look at China and Vietnam right after the 79 war.
Look at them today. China is already world second largest economy. Where is Vietnam? Face up to them? hahahahahaha. You are a funny kid.

Taiwan? Give me names of the nations who are able to take Taiwan supported by the US 7th fleet? No? guess not.

Lied under the threat of the nuclear powers?

The world has lived under that threat.

What's new?

What happened in the Sino Vietnam war? Vietnam is such a small country and was impoverished after the Vietnam war and yet, the high and mighty China went back licking its wounds.

So, that is what it is.

Second largest economy and people living below 3 cents!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Chinese always faced great Guns right from Mongol to Turks to Tibetan warriors to Japanese, Russian and US (Koreans also !!) etc etc.

Look where are they now. (Like in Pakistan, preparing to Take over Xinjiang and then China. of course India too. India has not given up China has).
All perished but India and China stays my dear troll boy. Do not count only yourself.

ice berg

Lied under the threat of the nuclear powers?

The world has lived under that threat.

What's new?

What happened in the Sino Vietnam war? Vietnam is such a small country and was impoverished after the Vietnam war and yet, the high and mighty China went back licking its wounds.

So, that is what it is.

Second largest economy and people living below 3 cents!
The world has lived under that threat in the sence that a nuclear war between former USSR and US can create an armageddon.
China on the other hand has been under the threat of been wiped out by nukes by US and USSR. Been a direct target and a remote possibility of collateral damage is not the same. I am not about to explain the difference here if you cant spot one.

Living under 3 cents, how many , where and how? how about your country?Last time I checked they are even worse of.

If you want compare India and China and having a pissing contest, start a new thread.

Otherwise back on topic and stop trolling.

Last edited:

ice berg

Chinese always faced great Guns right from Mongol to Turks to Tibetan warriors to Japanese, Russian and US (Koreans also !!) etc etc.

Look where are they now. (Like in Pakistan, preparing to Take over Xinjiang and then China. of course India too. India has not given up China has).
All perished but India and China stays my dear troll boy. Do not count only yourself.
Your post dont even make sense. I suggest you edit it first before posting bs.
Like in Pakistan? preparing to take over xinjiang? WHo? aliens?
All perished but India and CHina? what are you smoking here? Can you not try to stick on topic? Why is it so fun trolling?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Your post dont even make sense. I suggest you edit it first before posting bs.
Like in Pakistan? preparing to take over xinjiang? WHo? aliens?
All perished but India and CHina? what are you smoking here? Can you not try to stick on topic? Why is it so fun trolling?
I think that was too much for you . No problem. Foreign language, not Mandarin.

Yes, the Muslims from Pakistan are preparing to take over Xinjiang as Tibetans from India and Americans from SCS.

But I say that Chinese and Indians continue to stay in spite of such bad historical past. Now you understand.

Continue to exist. I do not smoke Chinese opium pipe !!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The world has lived under that threat in the sence that a nuclear war between former USSR and US can create an armageddon.
China on the other hand has been under the threat of been wiped out by nukes by US and USSR. Been a direct target and a remote possibility of collateral damage is not the same. I am not about to explain the difference here if you cant spot one.

Living under 3 cents, how many , where and how? how about your country?Last time I checked they are even worse of.

If you want compare India and China and having a pissing contest, start a new thread.

Otherwise back on topic and stop trolling.
Good man, I don't troll.

I don't have to. I am the Mentor! I can take the avatar of PC Sorcer.

I can always start many threads and so that is no big deal. And none will be deleted! ;)

Your invitation to start a thread is not worth my while!

India, by your token would be under the nuclear threat of the US in the 1971 War when the US Fleet steamed in!!!

That would be a surmise that borders on a vainglorious martyrdom syndrome!

China lives in a paranoiac state and that is why you feel that the world is all eager to wipe out China with nuclear devices!

Please understand that China was not a worry to the world then, not now or even in the future. It is just another nation, maybe with pretensions of being a gamechanger!

Last edited:

ice berg

I think that was too much for you . No problem. Foreign language, not Mandarin.

Yes, the Muslims from Pakistan are preparing to take over Xinjiang as Tibetans from India and Americans from SCS.

But I say that Chinese and Indians continue to stay in spite of such bad historical past. Now you understand.

Continue to exist. I do not smoke Chinese opium pipe !!
It got more to your posts lack of logic than the language itself. My mandarin is probably better than your english.:rofl:
Preparing to take over? Says who? All according to you, of course.
Agree that Chinese and Indians continue to stay in spite of bad historical past. (finally one sensible sentence from you=
Good that you dont smoke Chinese opium pipe. I heard they are bad for your health. :wave:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
My mandarin is probably better than your english.:rofl:.....
Preparing to take over? Says who?
You do not have to be Rolling On the Floor, Laughing. you are rofl behind Bamboo Curtain !! yes your Mandarin has to be better than my English but my English is far better than many Britons. Is not that good. It is foreign language for me too and I have heard Chinese awful Hindi from Beijing Radio many times.

And I am not Rolling On the Floor, Laughing. Ha Ha ha ....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Rolling like the Rolling Stones!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I like the way so many of the Chinese chaps use words like 'common sense' and 'logic' when there is no context except to obfuscate or when they are up a gum tree and unable to debate.

However, I maybe wrong.

People, who are not conversant with a foreign language, tend to think in their language and use their vernacular metaphors that appear odd in the foreign language.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What is the truth about the 7 Uighurs killed by the Chinese?

Were they really Pakistan trained terrorists?

Or were they innocents being killed to let out pent up anger?

Any new news report on the issue?

One poster from China here said that they were basically thugs and no good chaps.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
India has killed more than 100 protestor in Kashmir since June, there is no comparison. Indian admit they are not even terrorist .

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/26/world/asia/26kashmir.html

[/URL]
And who is responsible for the start of violence in Kashmir? Did India send "freedom fighters" in PoK so that common man becomes suspect and get's killed in encounters?
Don't behave like a Paki by drawing Kashmir in ALL of the issues or are you a Paki hiding behind Chinese flag?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
What is the truth about the 7 Uighurs killed by the Chinese?

Were they really Pakistan trained terrorists?

Or were they innocents being killed to let out pent up anger?

Any new news report on the issue?

One poster from China here said that they were basically thugs and no good chaps.
Chinese posters here(or may be imposters) also say Dalai Lama is a evil and terrorist....... so we are supposed to believe them.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles