China is already testing it's answer to global hawk?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
double standard here....you were quoting the same FAN boy's work in your thread ...

and once again india has no S300 systems so far ... many indian members had accept this after many years discussion on other forums. they couldn't find any pic and operation Sq.s in IAF. and the updated S300 missile Entry on Wiki has had the corretion.

even S-300PMU2 ? I doubt this version was not developed yet when the unreliable news cames that india would have the S300 . the first and biggest user of this version is PLAAF, 15 systems imported.

normally ,india won't import the same weapon system from Russia which has been in service in PLA. PLAAF kept importing the S300 serial since early 1990s.
Indian key cities has lost the SAM shield when the IAF SAM-2 Sq.s phasing out.and most of the SAM-3 sys were deployed to protect the ABS(normally ,each ABS on the west border has 2 Sq.s of SAM-3). this situation might chang when new LR-SAM gets into service.

I am sure i haven't use 'THAT' map which is half what shows any-where over my threads..

Can you bring UN arms deals list where it was mentioned abt such procurement, Which is deleted from wiki by some nut shell ?

Again, Who told you abt Major Indian Cities Under no SAM protection is un educated regarding the matter, Adding to this about IAF doing work of City protection..

shiphone

Country flag
1. you'd better have a look at your own thread :India's Air Defense System and its Capabilities.... Page 4

my map is the screenshot of the KMZ files from the same website: IMINT & Analysis: The Indian SAM Network...you can download the lastet one (it keep updating)

2. since you said ,IAF have 6 sq of S300PUM2, you'd better show us any pix or operation Sq. number ,not only empty talk.and is there any trading record of this S300 contract? if yes, show me . and I could give you my source and evidence of my claim.

3. and show us IAF SAM network around any indian city... IAF is protecting Dehil with what SAM ? how many Sq.s? where are they?

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
1. you'd better have a look at your own thread :India's Air Defense System and its Capabilities.... Page 4

my map is the screenshot of the KMZ files from the same website: IMINT & Analysis: The Indian SAM Network...you can download the lastet one (it keep updating)

2. since you said ,IAF have 6 sq of S300PUM2, you'd better show us any pix or operation Sq. number ,not only empty talk.and is there any trading record of this S300 contract? if yes, show me . and I could give you my source and evidence of my claim.

3. and show us IAF SAM network around any indian city... IAF is protecting Dehil with what SAM ? how many Sq.s? where are they?
Note post number #52 at same page, What i am saying was the same when i first found it..

Why he call it Indian SAM network is beyond me..

Its a OPSEC, people dont take pics of such system on daily bases, PJ-10 batteries are deployed in Andamans also in parts of India, we dont have there photos either..

There are no photos of it either, Its deployed north of Delhi as permanent since late 90s, SA-3 & SA-6..

Sorry, to prove my point i dont have to share opsec photos which i dont have either, but something well known..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No, the pic is not banned in China, quite opposite it is everywhere in Chinese forums. Actually I saw a better/closer one and tried to share it with you, unfortunately the link seemed not work for some reason. We do need a good picture because:

The plane has a unique wing structure, so-called joined-wings, that is aft and forward wings are joined, you can barely see it in the pic posted by asianobserver that the aft wings are unusually long. The joined-wings can reduce structure weight and have better lift, which translates into longer range and endurance. Rumor says the plane is about 7t weight, 7000km range and 18km ceiling (hard for cannon to reach, Kunal:)). Rumor further goes the plane was designed by junior designers in CAC as exercise.
Great stuff.

Has it gone up ie. become operational?

Being used where?

Patrolling the Gulf of Aden?

What is the results like?

shiphone

Country flag
UAV from CASC

another UAV from CASC (China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation )...this model is bigger than the WingLoong(above) of CAC

---------------------

WJ-600 UAV source China.net

High Speed, Medium Range UAV

Last edited:

shiphone

Country flag
the new improvement of UAV Project "Xiang Long"(SoarDragon).... It has been talked about for a while, since the HD pix were posted on the MP forum already, I would like to cross post here...but the origin source should be from Ifeng.net...

-------------------
the old layout

Last edited:

drkrn

the new improvemnet of UAV Project "Xiang Long"(SoarDragon).... It has been talking about for a while,and since the HD pix were posted on the MP forum already, I cross post here...but the origin source should be from Ifeng.net...

-------------------
the old layout

the first picture showing a aircraft being dragged is smaller than the next picture

any thing you wish to disclose?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles