China develops sub-launched long-range N-missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag
Hahaha! WOW! Buy anything you want, but no one will sell you actual nuclear delivery tech genius, not even russia. You gonna have to do it yourself for once. I'll say it again, india DOES NOT HAVE ANY ICBMS NOR WILL IT HAVE THEM BEFORE 2015. calling me a moron and throwing childish insults at me changes non of that. all you've got to look forward to fielding before 2020 is the 3500 km range K4. I'm sorry but its true... 5 to 10 years? Phuleeeez!
India does not have a threat perception required for an ICBM. But on any of the AGNI missiles at 1/2 payload
could be an ICBM .India has sent probes to the moon and launched 10 satellites at one time
a world record so do not doubt ICBM or MIRV capability.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
please provide a link I have only read about all the FAILED SLBM chinese tests over the years.
As far as I know China is still a brown water navy and will l be for the forseeable future.
"Research and development began in 1967 and detailed design in the early 1970s, with a first land launch 30 April 1982 and a sea launch from a Project 629A (Golf) class submarine on 12 October 1982. The general designer of the missile is Huang Weilu [黄纬禄] 1916-; academician Chen Deren (陈德仁, 1922 - December 21, 2007) served as deputy chief designer. The missile was assembled at Factory 307 (Nanjing Dawn Group Limited Liability Company [南京晨光集团有限责任公司]).

The JL-1 was deployed on Xia class submarine in 1986. The Type 092 Xia class nuclear submarines have 12 launch tubes"

Where have you been getting your info? Armand?

yes I'm sure the PLAN is a brown water navy, thats why you're on a forum discussing its technology:tsk:

Country flag
"Research and development began in 1967 and detailed design in the early 1970s, with a first land launch 30 April 1982 and a sea launch from a Project 629A (Golf) class submarine on 12 October 1982. The general designer of the missile is Huang Weilu [黄纬禄] 1916-; academician Chen Deren (陈德仁, 1922 - December 21, 2007) served as deputy chief designer. The missile was assembled at Factory 307 (Nanjing Dawn Group Limited Liability Company [南京晨光集团有限责任公司]).

The JL-1 was deployed on Xia class submarine in 1986. The Type 092 Xia class nuclear submarines have 12 launch tubes"

Where have you been getting your info? Armand?

yes I'm sure the PLAN is a brown water navy, thats why you're on a forum discussing its technology:tsk:
A link please?? The 1982 test was for an 1,200km SLBM which is doubtful. To go from 1,200km to 8,000km
reportedly took 30 years. India's first K series test was 3,500km so it is a better start than the Chinese 1982
test.

http://books.google.com/books?id=6G...wCQ#v=onepage&q=chinese slbm failures&f=false

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Hahaha! WOW! Buy anything you want, but no one will sell you actual nuclear delivery tech genius, not even russia. You gonna have to do it yourself for once. I'll say it again, india DOES NOT HAVE ANY ICBMS NOR WILL IT HAVE THEM BEFORE 2015. calling me a moron and throwing childish insults at me changes non of that. all you've got to look forward to fielding before 2020 is the 3500 km range K4. I'm sorry but its true... 5 to 10 years? Phuleeeez!
Do you think Guidance and Rocket Propulsion from Brahmos, MBDA , Barak etc etc is not going cross over. You think our collaberations on Missile tech wont have any impact on our ICBM program? Really.

You still havent answered how Cryogenic engines are the most 'important' tech for ICBM's. Come on chicom, spill the beans. STFU. If you dont know. Walk away. Learn to assess when you have been found wanting.

J20!

Country flag
Pakistani's and Chicom's doesnt deserve it.
Yes, racist have always been found wanting when it comes to basic manners. So you dont discuss things in a civil manner with Pakistanis and Chinese citizens? nice...

J20!

Country flag
Pakistani's and Chicom's doesnt deserve it.
Yes, racists are usually found wanting when it comes to ettiquette. So you cant discuss things in a civil manner if they are Pakistani or Chinese?

J20!

Country flag
Country flag
Actually no. the first K series missile by India tested was the K15 in 2008 with a range of a warping 700km. Impressive right?
K-15 2008=700km
k-4 2010=3500km

In 2 years range increased 5 fold.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

The Indian Navy is still to get a sophisticated missile like this. New Delhi has successfully tested the 3,500- km range SLBM, codenamed K-4. It is to be part of the arsenal of the indigenous nuclear-powered submarine

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Do you think Guidance and Rocket Propulsion from Brahmos, MBDA , Barak etc etc is not going cross over. You think our collaberations on Missile tech wont have any impact on our ICBM program? Really.

You still havent answered how Cryogenic engines are the most 'important' tech for ICBM's. Come on chicom, spill the beans. STFU. If you dont know. Walk away. Learn to assess when you have been found wanting.
And how exactly are the guidance systems of air-to-air, surface-to-air and cruise missiles going to help you develop a rocket engine with the power to carry multiple warheads over 5000km's?

Extract: "In the early stages of designing a new booster for communications satellites, India struck a deal with Russia to provide hydrogen-fueled rocket engines and technical know-how.

The agreement was quashed in 1992 after U.S. authorities imposed sanctions on Glavkosmos, the Russian company providing technology to India. The United States feared the transfer of missile technology from the fractured Soviet Union to developing states.

India responded by purchasing seven readymade cryogenic engines from Russia and starting the design of an indigenous upper stage from scratch.

The Russian design would become the third stage for India's first generation of Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicles, a medium-lift rocket tailored to haul communications spacecraft to orbits high above Earth.

The GSLV first launched in 2001. Five of the rockets blasted off with Russian third stages through 2007.

The Russian stage was blamed for two minor glitches in 2001 and 2007 that stranded payloads in slightly different orbits than planned. A liquid-fueled strap-on booster triggered a dramatic explosion shortly after a launch in 2006.

Three other GSLV flights were successful."

Yes, my hateful friend, cryogenic engine tech is much more useful when building high power ballistic missiles than mica guidance systems, much more important that cruise missile guidance systems. Any insults before I go to sleep?

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
K-15 2008=700km
k-4 2010=3500km

The Indian Navy is still to get a sophisticated missile like this. New Delhi has successfully tested the 3,500- km range SLBM, codenamed K-4. It is to be part of the arsenal of the indigenous nuclear-powered submarine
Yes friend, but 3500km with a single warhead vs 8000km+ with possible MRIVs still quite the missmatch. All I said about comparing Chinese and indian nuclear delivery is true, nothing you've posted has disproved it.
You guys should lighten up, you'll catch up eventually, no need for the sour grapes. Lets get on topic before ya'll hurt my feeling with all this name calling *wink* JK LOLZ

qazwsx

Just curious, from what submarine did Indian test their K-15 or K-4 missiles?

K-15 2008=700km
k-4 2010=3500km

J20!

Country flag
A FUTURE SLBM TEST WILL BE AGNI 6 MIRV

:hail: *sarcasm* There's the not yet operational K4(first tested barely 2 years ago), the Agni 5(yet to be tested), now Agni 6? And when will this be operational? 2020? 2025? And yet still not up to the JL2's 8000km+. So much for "we'll surpass you in 5 to 10 years". Even if China stands still n SLBM tech, a decade will pass before the same feat is accomplished. Patience is a virtue my friend, relax.
Bonne nuit mon ami!

Country flag
Yes friend, but 3500km with a single warhead vs 8000km+ with possible MRIVs still quite the missmatch. All I said about comparing Chinese and indian nuclear delivery is true, nothing you've posted has disproved it.
You guys should lighten up, you'll catch up eventually, no need for the sour grapes. Lets get on topic before ya'll hurt my feeling with all this name calling *wink* JK LOLZ
possible MIRV and having MIRV are two different things. China has failed at all attempts
of an SLBM MIRV.

Country flag
:hail: *sarcasm* There's the not yet operational K4(first tested barely 2 years ago), the Agni 5(yet to be tested), now Agni 6? And when will this be operational? 2020? 2025? And yet still not up to the JL2's 8000km+. So much for "we'll surpass you in 5 to 10 years". Even if China stands still n SLBM tech, a decade will pass before the same feat is accomplished. Patience is a virtue my friend, relax.
Bonne nuit mon ami!
AGNI 5 is scheduled for this month

Agni-5 to be test-fired in February - India - DNA

AGNI 5 could possibly be MIRV'd

The Agni-V's range puts China—India's principal focus as far as nuclear deterrence is concerned—fully within range of a retaliatory strike. India functions on a no-first-strike nuclear policy. The Agni-V will be cannisterized, road-mobile and designed for quick deployment. It was revealed last February that the Agni-V is also being developed to carry multiple independently targetable re-entry vehicle (MIRV) warhead payloads.

Country flag
Are you sure? you said the test was in 2008 and Arihant was launched in 2009, what did I miss here? Did Indian ever test SLBM from a submarine?
2010 was for the K4 missile test from Arihant. 2008 test not sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles