Bomb Blast at Delhi High Court, 15 dead, many injured.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
we dont even have a dedicated national telephone number for someone to call and give information about terrorists or their supporters!
That is India!

Notwithstanding the big talk of Chidambaram!

Sikh_warrior

Professional
india has experienced the most number of terrorists attacks....

but the least prepared..
but the least bothered...
but the one with lowest cases of convictions...

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
india has experienced the most number of terrorists attacks....

but the least prepared..
but the least bothered...
but the one with lowest cases of convictions...
forget to add
we least care....
and life is cheap in our country..... unless you are VIP inmate at Tihar.

Sikh_warrior

Professional
we are moving towards a state of affairs when people would be taking law into their own hands and deliver justice!

World has got used to the daily or usual suicide bomb attack or other attacks in pakistan as normal and routine.

i dont want india to join pakistan in that very short list!

agentperry

my mom works in rml.... the death toll was 14 when my mom left rml at 10 pm.... but govt still shows 11 deaths... moreover she saw 3 nia guys coming in takin samples from deads and injured and testing the chemicals...they passed the info to their seniors and went away.... vip movt created a hell trouble their though this time all ppl were treated and as against the news report there were no shortage of anything... only vip movt restricted the movement of material from one room to another....doc and staff was frustrated cuz of this... more than 80 people were there in very bad state... my moms clothes despite lab coat was red with blood.
make a ball of ata and then pierce it with pencil at many spots... that was human legs and hands... may god have mercy on us.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
my mom works in rml.... the death toll was 14 when my mom left rml at 10 pm.... but govt still shows 11 deaths... moreover she saw 3 nia guys coming in takin samples from deads and injured and testing the chemicals...they passed the info to their seniors and went away.... vip movt created a hell trouble their though this time all ppl were treated and as against the news report there were no shortage of anything... only vip movt restricted the movement of material from one room to another....doc and staff was frustrated cuz of this... more than 80 people were there in very bad state... my moms clothes despite lab coat was red with blood.
make a ball of ata and then pierce it with pencil at many spots... that was human legs and hands... may god have mercy on us.
Gruesome :(

Blackwater

what i collect from news is, the Problem is not intelligence gathering but sharing. There is no coordination between different agencies, no info sharing and absence of will,red tapism:mad2::mad2::mad2: is always there in India:sad::sad::sad::tsk::tsk::tsk:

Last edited by a moderator:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Why is INDIA still not attacking pakistan? I think Mr.Chidambaram told that if another terrorist attack leads to pakistan then INDIA will attack pakistan.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why is INDIA still not attacking pakistan? I think Mr.Chidambaram told that if another terrorist attack leads to pakistan then INDIA will attack pakistan.
Fucking twats are pussy footing again....even Paki scum have claimed responsibility.

Oracle

Messiah, happy to know that your father is safe.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
yeah i also heard something like that 20+ people died in the attack, just imagine bomb went off between 200 people, BTW it may so happen that terrorist who has planted the bomb may also be either dead or injured. Police should be careful, if he is injured, he should not be let out.

kalkibhagwan

Tihar Jail
Banned
WOW, ONE 9/11 changed the US but we, even after 55 bomb blasts are still waiting.... go and attack those talibanis... this time, dont vote congress

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
WOW, ONE 9/11 changed the US but we, even after 55 bomb blasts are still waiting.... go and attack those talibanis... this time, dont vote congress
lol, BJP is no better, Parliament was attack in their tenure, even that plane hijacking, look what happen. Now fools are now having rally against bomb blast, just sit back in Parliament and come up with good measures and laws, let Intell people do their work by all means possible, you will see results.

BTW take out 3-4 known ISI guys and even one or two Generals of Napak army, everything something like this happen, it will stop automatically. If they have done it we should also do it.

Sikh_warrior

Professional
why attack pakistan when the problem is in house? now things are not under pakistan control, the attacks and support network is within india!

initially it were terrorists who came from pakistan to carry out attacks in india.
then the support network was established within india to help these terrorists from pakistan.
then the people from india were sent to pakistan to get trained and carry out attacks in india, this was to done to avoid finger pointing to pakistan!

now the time has come that there is wide network of support of men and material within india to hurt india, without pakistan getting blamed!

our security or intel agencies had done nothing to stop any of the above activities!

our country has done nothing despite catching a pakistani terrorist alive during the act of terrorism!

Hud

In Delhi the goverment cannot fauz the figures of dead but during Varanasi Blast i been told by my cousin who went to blast site that the number of dead was much more than goverment figures(which was just one dead), a number of sadhus and distitue who live bank of Ganga had died, no body usually bothers about them and was very convient for state and central goverment for obvious reasons to ignore these dead.

sob

Mod
Country flag
We will continue to have these blasts in our country because

-- We never learn from our mistakes.
-- Even if the security forces manage to catch the animals they get full Guest Treatment in our Jails and our Justice system
-- Even if they are convicted we do not have the political will to carry out the sentence.
-- Immediately after the blast the first job of the Home Minister is to pass on the blame to the local cops with a st.- Intel was shared with the cops.
-- We will have some loose cannon in the Govt. ( Diggy Chacha) trying to deflect the course of investigation with wild unsubstantiated claims.
-- The only response from the Govt has been to create a super bureaucracy- NIA, whose only job is to make Power Point presentations and pass the shit on other depts.
-- Focus of the Govt it seems is focused on Right Wing Terror or Saffron Terror ( Whatever it means)
-- Cops have been told avoid Azamgarh as it may affect the vote bank of the ruling party, while everybody knows it is one of the breeding grounds for Home Grown terror.
-- And finally the principal opposition party is going to create a ruckus, shout a lot, stage a walkout, in short they will do everything under the sun, but will not offer any concrete suggestion to the Govt.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles