Australia to kick out Indian Nurses

pmjf

To the story, my partner works at a DEM (Dept of Emergency Medicine) Australian Hospital as a nurse and in her own words is that "people die from mistakes", and the lack of uniformed communication is the Issue. I think the headline "Indian nurses" makes people think ooo Australia again with racism again. It's not just about Indian nations (the world is not just all about India), it's about anyone that doesn't meet a standard. Even if you're Aussie, if you don't meet the standard you are warned fix it or off the job or in big trouble with the law if your mistake kills someone.

Reactions: sob

SilentKiller

Country flag
To the story, my partner works at a DEM (Dept of Emergency Medicine) Australian Hospital as a nurse and in her own words is that "people die from mistakes", and the lack of uniformed communication is the Issue. I think the headline "Indian nurses" makes people think ooo Australia again with racism again. It's not just about Indian nations (the world is not just all about India), it's about anyone that doesn't meet a standard. Even if you're Aussie, if you don't meet the standard you are warned fix it or off the job or in big trouble with the law if your mistake kills someone.
make hiring such that to get a good qualified staff.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles