Ashdoc's short movie review---Mastizaade

ashdoc

Country flag
Two sex maniacs ( Tushar Kapoor and Vir Das ) roam from place to place looking for sex . They have learned their lesson from their self chosen guru played by Ritesh Deshmukh . However their sexcapades end when they fall in love with two twin sisters ( Sunny Leone in double role ) , with one sister having a stammer and being more chaste by Sunny Leone standards ( which means she wears revealing clothes which reveal slightly less that that of the other sister ) and the other sister wandering nearly naked .

But the two former sex maniacs are in for trouble as they meet the sisters' father ( Asrani ) and their gay brother ( who falls in love with one of the the two males ) and the chaste sister's fiance---these three form an impediment to love .

The film has only a few funny moments when the two males are crazily searching for sex , but begins to utterly bore you when the two fall in love . The film soon goes from bad to worse and becomes worser and worser with every frame .

Sunny Leone has now begun to lose her sheen and her body exposure fails to excite or sexcite---all her oohs and aahs and all her poses arching and curving her body almost completely naked do not make an impression . One wonders if it is now time for her to pack her bags and go back to where she came from---Canada . Her gay brother is even more horrible and his oohs and aahs are plain stupid .

Most of the ribald jokes seem to be forced and do not evoke laughter , except briefly in the initial part of the movie .Having wasted my money , I was waiting for the torture to end as I sat in my seat in the theatre .

Acting department wise , the movie cannot be called bad . But lack of storyline and bad script ruin the movie . Music and photography are just about okay .

Verdict---Bad .

One star .

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Well problem is bollywood is hell bent on destroying carrer ...

Its another dynasty run industry where either you dance to their tune or get lost in oblivion...

ashdoc

Country flag
Well problem is bollywood is hell bent on destroying carrer ...

Its another dynasty run industry where either you dance to their tune or get lost in oblivion...
it is actually controlled by D gang from karachi .

anoop_mig25

Country flag
it is actually controlled by D gang from karachi .
What problem does dgang has from Sunny Leone where she has been offered same type of works.Is it becuase she is non-muslims.

I mean a lady like katrin kaif is supported /groomed/ while all other dumped at proper time

I hope Sunny Leone returns back to US as a winner rather then looser .

She must not do same type of work.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
What problem does dgang has from Sunny Leone where she has been offered same type of works.Is it becuase she is non-muslims.

I mean a lady like katrin kaif is supported /groomed/ while all other dumped at proper time

I hope Sunny Leone returns back to US as a winner rather then looser .

She must not do same type of work.
She is too old for other work as well!

anoop_mig25

Country flag
She is too old for other work as well!
Point she is been typecasted and she is happliy doing it.

Other indian are all typecatsed but those who runs out of luck and refused to get typecasted get lost in oblivion.

And age is no factor in getting type of work

But yeh its bollywood , one cannot except logical thing from it

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles