Ashdoc's movie review---The collection

ashdoc

Country flag
From the makers of the SAW series comes this new movie.....

And when the makers are of the SAW series you know what to expect---a feast of delicious blood what else.....

So off I went to the cinema hall to engorge myself in a bloodfest.....

And the director didn't disappoint....

For its a movie that proves that as far as blood and gore and sheer imaginative violence is concerned , no one can match Hollywood---and especially the makers of the SAW series......

For who else can think of such devices for killing and maiming people in the worst way possible.....

All horrifying sharp instruments cutting up people , shredding their body parts and dropping on unsuspecting victims from above....

Devices that I can only imagine but cannot name.....

And those devices tearing off peoples' flesh , oozing out their blood and breaking their bones in an awesome crunching sound.....

Of course , there are other methods of pointless barbarism in the movie....like howling wolves attacking their prey , deadly poisonous spiders crawling on human bodies bringing them closer to death....

And those dead bodies are cut up to be exhibited like museum pieces in liquid filled glass cases.....

A special weapon is nails fixing people on the ground by splitting through their hands before the real torture begins....

And people are locked in boxes with small openings to see other victims torn into pieces so that they know what is going to happen to them---as they are next in line for some mindbending cruelty.....

All blood blood blood everywhere.....

And who is presiding over this mayhem ?? Its a mysterious masked man who kills people for no other reason than giving pleasure to bloodthirsty people who enjoy such things in the movies and making those bloodthirsty people shell out their money so that the producers rake in the moolah.....

And do I even have to spell out the fact that he is a maha and maha demented psychopath.....

And the story begins as he kills everyone in a disco and kidnaps a goodlooking girl.....

big mistake....

.......for the girl has protectors who are ready to spare no method to bring her back.....

And their search leads them to an abandoned hotel where the masked man has created his den of horror.....

But how come he creates such a monstrous place without being noticed by police and authorities ???

And from where does he get the resources and money and supplies to get such weapons and gasoline and machine guns are create such torture chambers ???

SSHH.....Dont ask uncomfortable questions that will spoil your enjoyment of the movie.....if you can enjoy it at all......

.....For its not a film for the fainthearted.....

So do the rescuers of the girl manage to rescue the girl and bring the terrible masked man to justice ??

Watch the movie for that....if you can that is....

Verdict---decent.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles