Ashdoc's movie review---Diary of a butterfly

ashdoc

Country flag
The promos of the film promised that Udita would do all the things she promised her mother she wouldn't do.....

When a girl decides to do this , but naturally a line of lustcrazed men will line up at her doorstep.....

And when a movie's promos promise something like this , a line of tharkis will line up to the theater....

The list of tharkis this time included yours truely---your very own ashdoc......

Like a chutya I actually went to see this movie !!

And what do I get......

With a begging bowl in hand I had gone to see some sex scenes and some seminaked shots of young women.....

And all I get is one measly shot of Udita in a bikini !!.....that too with her lower half inside the swimming pool and therefore invisible !!

Yeah the shot also had Sofia Hayat in full bikini---but who wants to see her ( of sagging breasts fame ) !!

And just one sex scene WITHOUT any kissing or passion or anything......

Thats all !!

Nothing else !!

What else you want ?? The story !!

Well whatever is dished out as a story consists of a girl coming from Jaipur to Mumbai leaving her parents and heartbroken boyfriend behind.....

The unabashed quest of the girl---to reach the top of her profession by hook or crook.....actually more by crook as she is ready to sleep with all those men who form her ladder to success......

But as I said---no sex scenes.....

And after having reached the top by these methods she feels hurt by taunts about the way she reached her position.....

So she tries to change herself , including asking her boyfriend to come down to Mumbai to give her company.....

But everybody disappoints her , including her boyfriend who has his fun with her and dumps her.....

So she decides to become mistress of a tycoon and sleep on the side with his business clients......

End of movie.....

And back home with empty begging bowl ( and unfulfilled desires ) in hand......

Verdict---probably the worst movie I ever reviewed.....

P.S.---But the review isnt so shitty ( I hope ).....probably the only good thing to have come out of the movie ( again I can only hope ).....

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles