Ashdoc's movie review---Bajirao Mastani

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
:pound: ironic that you are complementing the perpetually offended @Rashna for not getting offended.
It was complement for the fact that she put here about the dance forms.

But that does not change the fact that Islamist, communists and feminists bunch together every now and then to ban free speech. At least I do not have double standards there.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
These are the same people who want to disown naked paintings all over Indian temples!!
The fault lies with you guys. You guys are always there to point out how sex is not a sin to them by pointing out the paintings unlike what they hear from their superiors, .ie the desert monkeys who term it as a sin. So to justify their censorship of sex they need to censor those images as well. Logic 101. You are at fault here.

Rashna

Country flag
Haha, what makes you think i am perpetually offended... I give everybody plenty of room for expression, and i express my opinion very clearly.
:pound: ironic that you are complementing the perpetually offended @Rashna for not getting offended.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Haha, what makes you think i am perpetually offended... I give everybody plenty of room for expression, and i express my opinion very clearly.
Whatever you say woman. Whatever you say. :biggrin2:

Illusive

Country flag
Sapola Akaar Patel is not happy because Bajirao culled Mughals.

The scoundrel do not want to see the movie because history associated with the name Bajirao do not suit his secularism.

People like Akaar Patel are the reason I abuse secularism and its compulsive custodians without guilt.
He is no secular though, a bigot wolf in sheep's clothing.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
He is no secular though, a bigot wolf in sheep's clothing.
Yes, if only India was truly secular like UK, USA, France, Germany or something like that, India would be safe like those countries. Damn them pseudo secularists. Oh wait none of those countries are safe from islam either . Looks like true secularism doesnt save the country from islam either except in some people's wet dreams:lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
A Militant ideology like Islam requires a militant reaction, like how Sikhs reacted or like how Buddhists in SL or Myanmar or how the Chicoms react to it. You people can keep wanking about true secularism. while you get defeated and subjugated,. They say rome fell down due to barbarians. Looks like the civilised world will follow suit to the same problem :(

asingh10

Didn't like how it was more about love affairs than an actual historical movie.

But atleast he told the truth about Hindavi swaraj in the opening sequence.

Illusive

Country flag
Yes, if only India was truly secular like UK, USA, France, Germany or something like that, India would be safe like those countries. Damn them pseudo secularists. Oh wait none of those countries are safe from islam either . Looks like true secularism doesnt save the country from islam either except in some people's wet dreams:lol:
Yeah fuck secularism, cause other religions don't exist. Look how prosperous and safe the non secular islamic countries are :clap2: All hail bigotry.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yeah fuck secularism, cause other religions don't exist. Look how prosperous and safe the non secular islamic countries are :clap2: All hail bigotry.
Yeah all hail secularism, even the super true one the libtards wank to. When common people get killed they can wank themselves to death to their ideology.:hail:

Seriously, will you say the same for Nazis? Of course not. Nazis din't label their hate ideology as a religion .

Now coming back to the point, I told you before and I am telling you again now, either have some honesty when debating or don't quote me.

A country's prosperity is dependant on economic policy not religious laws. Malasia , Turkey, Albania are all Muslim, but have a higher standard of living than India which is a secular shit hole. This has nothing to do with secularism or lack there of. Good economic policies bring in good development.

While shitty economic policies with secularism where libtards suck upto muzzies like India stink. And good economic policies like in USA and France turn them to economic power houses. That is all. Secularism has jack fucking shit to do with economics

Now coming back to the religious shit holes, notice how all the religious shitholes are muslim? Ever wondered why? Or for that matter, notice how even secular societies are runing into shitholes because of islam. This is precisely why that barbaric ideology needs to be dealt with in kind. You can suck up to them all you want or deal with them as equal as in USA or francs as you are alluding to, but that does jack shit to prevent islamism. First have the decency to acknowledge the failure of secularism in addressing Islam.

Next,what are the countries which have actually succeeded in holding against and reversing Islam? SL, Myanmar , Crusader states, Sikhs, Chicoms and so on. Only such heavy handed measure can deal with them. SL is still a democracy and they still put their islamist in place and still convert massive no. Of Muslims to Buddhism. That's the only way to deal with them. Soon USA is going to do it it from the looks of it. Unlike Indians, they live in real world and not wank to imagined ideologies and are pragmatic about dealing with the problem caused by islam

If you can come off your intellectual dream world and give me an alternative for the above solution which can work in real world, it is welcome. But till then, Keep your failed solutions like true bs or pseudo bullshit to yourself. Thanks.

Last edited:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
What's the noise about the song featuring dance from 2 heroines. Bhansali probably has paid crores to these 2 girls, 1 dance to banta hai :D

Illusive

Country flag
Yeah all hail secularism, even the super true one the libtards wank to. When common people get killed they can wank themselves to death to their ideology.:hail:

Seriously, will you say the same for Nazis? Of course not. Nazis din't label their hate ideology as a religion .

Now coming back to the point, I told you before and I am telling you again now, either have some honesty when debating or don't quote me.
Bullshit man, most people don't care about these stupid ideologies, secularism, no secularism, you argue as if people are in this boat or that. People are hypocrites, sometimes they say one thing and the next time they say another. Thats normal people for you. Mob mentality can steer people in one direction or other mainly influenced by media.

At the end of the day people want to live a peaceful life, in India it means not just living with different religions but also culture and language.

The kind of secularism in India preached is wrong, i agree and i see a problem there. Uniform civil code is the appropriate step but a tall order.

A country's prosperity is dependant on economic policy not religious laws. Malasia , Turkey, Albania are all Muslim, but have a higher standard of living than India which is a secular shit hole. This has nothing to do with secularism or lack there of. Good economic policies bring in good development.

While shitty economic policies with secularism where libtards suck upto muzzies like India stink. And good economic policies like in USA and France turn them to economic power houses. That is all. Secularism has jack fucking shit to do with economics
The reason for shitty economic policies, because liberal scuk up to muzzies :rofl:, now you sound like a paki. All the nations you mentioned are constitutionally secular. While countries with religious law really struggle unless they have lot of natural resources. Thats why i specifically talked about non secular Islamic countries. India is a developing country with 1.2 billion people.

Now coming back to the religious shit holes, notice how all the religious shitholes are muslim? Ever wondered why? Or for that matter, notice how even secular societies are runing into shitholes because of islam. This is precisely why that barbaric ideology needs to be dealt with in kind. You can suck up to them all you want or deal with them as equal as in USA or francs as you are alluding to, but that does jack shit to prevent islamism. First have the decency to acknowledge the failure of secularism in addressing Islam.
I wonder if you misquote my posts due to misinterpretation or do it purposely.

Again i understand why you blame Indian secularism. The way to address is the need to separate govt and religious institutes, same law applicable for everybody. Lot of opposition coming, but its what this country needs.

Next,what are the countries which have actually succeeded in holding against and reversing Islam? SL, Myanmar , Crusader states, Sikhs, Chicoms and so on. Only such heavy handed measure can deal with them. SL is still a democracy and they still put their islamist in place and still convert massive no. Of Muslims to Buddhism. That's the only way to deal with them. Soon USA is going to do it it from the looks of it. Unlike Indians, they live in real world and not wank to imagined ideologies and are pragmatic about dealing with the problem caused by islam

If you can come off your intellectual dream world and give me an alternative for the above solution which can work in real world, it is welcome. But till then, Keep your failed solutions like true bs or pseudo bullshit to yourself. Thanks.
Is there some state policy of SL and Myanmar i am not aware of . WTF is crusader states, you mean Europe? USA is going to look into it, how? By voting trump. Even Republicans are distancing that guy for his comments. You want to convert people, do so, its not illegal.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Bullshit man, most people don't care about these stupid ideologies, secularism, no secularism, you argue as if people are in this boat or that. People are hypocrites, sometimes they say one thing and the next time they say another. Thats normal people for you. Mob mentality can steer people in one direction or other mainly influenced by media.

At the end of the day people want to live a peaceful life, in India it means not just living with different religions but also culture and language.

The kind of secularism in India preached is wrong, i agree and i see a problem there. Uniform civil code is the appropriate step but a tall order.
You are again being dishonest, either willfully or ignorantly I don't know. I will repeat again , Uniform civil code means jack art islamists or Islam. USA, France , and various western democracies have that. Has it saved them? No. So get that bull shit where it belong- in the dustbins

The reason for shitty economic policies, because liberal scuk up to muzzies :rofl:, now you sound like a paki. All the nations you mentioned are constitutionally secular. While countries with religious law really struggle unless they have lot of natural resources. Thats why i specifically talked about non secular Islamic countries. India is a developing country with 1.2 billion people.
Again willful dishonesty or ignorant crap. Malaysia has bhumiputra movement/laws which give 90% reservation to Muslims. Yes you read that right..I think India should have such secular laws since you think Malaysia is secular.

Wrt pakis- Pakistan had a 50% bigger per capita income than Indians before 1991./ so yes, economic policies determine economic well being . has nothing to do with islamists/Secularists. That's just bull shit your kind comes up with.

And what muzzies are the libtards appease when they are against FDI , against privatisation , or when the implemented RTE? You post is full of rhetoric with zero substance to back your points. India has 1.2 bn people has nothing to do with what I or you are talking about. Hindus by nature are diverse. The average shaivite is not gonna blow up a vaishnavite any more than an Allah worshipper. But the problem here is not the people worshipping Allah, but the people worshipping Allah don't have the same mentality as that of people worshipping siva or Vishnu. The Muslims want to impose their order and such is what is dangerous and should be dealt with a similar fashion.

You can mentally wank all you want wet true secularism in your dream world but that has produced jack in real world wrt Islam nor will it produce it in future.

I wonder if you misquote my posts due to misinterpretation or do it purposely.

Again i understand why you blame Indian secularism. The way to address is the need to separate govt and religious institutes, same law applicable for everybody. Lot of opposition coming, but its what this country needs.
I am misinterpreting nothing. Your solution has already been tried in west and has failed wrt Islam. Its you who is now stuck up to a failed ideology like secularism, since you refuse to grow up.

Is there some state policy of SL and Myanmar i am not aware of . WTF is crusader states, you mean Europe? USA is going to look into it, how? By voting trump. Even Republicans are distancing that guy for his comments. You want to convert people, do so, its not illegal.
Yes medieval crusader states put Islam in its place. Hindu morons were more naive and were busy fighting each other and so now we have porkis in west and bongs in the east. Even now Hindu morons refuse to see the threat posed by Islam .

Yes, SL and Myanmar actively discriminate muzzies. That'd why you hear muzzies here whine against them. They use state policy of discrimination and the only way out is to convert there.

Repubs are distancing from trump? What are you smoking? His popularity is actually surging in USA following his anti Muslim remarks. Stop proving me right that you are living in the dream world and not the real world.

Reg conversions, yes. That's the only solution to the Muslim problem. But that needs active state measures as adopted by SL and Myanmar.

And stop giving this pathetic exuse that Muslims are 200 million. That means nothing. All it does is point out how pathetic those giving that excuse is since their defence of the barbaric cult is that the cult has large numbers. No that doesn't excuse barbarity and it only signals how much of cowards they are who can't confront barbarians for what they are.

If you post another bs high rhetoric no substance post again, I will ignore it. Let the Hindus with brains read and decide for themselves and the morons who wank for fake ideologies wank to death. If 1300 yrs history can't change these fuckers, my words and logic cant

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And I notice that you have not given any alternatives , typical of the ideological stuck ups. Good. Keep proving me right:rolleyes:

Illusive

Country flag
You are again being dishonest, either willfully or ignorantly I don't know. I will repeat again , Uniform civil code means jack art islamists or Islam. USA, France , and various western democracies have that. Has it saved them? No. So get that bull shit where it belong- in the dustbins
Yeah they do better than us. Most of these islamists are pakis and middle east immigrants. What kinda silver bullet are you expecting. You want a silver bullet solution, hit them at their financial hub, Saudi Arabia and their cronies. Sanctions or direct war. Too bold? Sit around typing angry posts.

Again willful dishonesty or ignorant crap. Malaysia has bhumiputra movement/laws which give 90% reservation to Muslims. Yes you read that right..I think India should have such secular laws since you think Malaysia is secular.
You tell me i am being dishonest, at least tell the truth, it was about malays the indigenous people against chinese settlers.

This reminds me of when Shivsena and MNS, were targeting north Indians and asking for
reservations for marathi manoos, bhumiputra, sons of the soil. Well that went well :laugh:. You don't even know what kind of fire you want to play with. Lot of people want their share. In your hate, you don't even care about other religion.

Wrt pakis- Pakistan had a 50% bigger per capita income than Indians before 1991./ so yes, economic policies determine economic well being . has nothing to do with islamists/Secularists. That's just bull shit your kind comes up with.
Hahaha......the only good economic policy they took was being a lackey of USA and reaping its benefits. Today they are reaping the benefits of Zia's policies. Keep your hate in check, don't loose sight of the enemy.

And what muzzies are the libtards appease when they are against FDI , against privatisation , or when the implemented RTE? You post is full of rhetoric with zero substance to back your points. India has 1.2 bn people has nothing to do with what I or you are talking about. Hindus by nature are diverse. The average shaivite is not gonna blow up a vaishnavite any more than an Allah worshipper. But the problem here is not the people worshipping Allah, but the people worshipping Allah don't have the same mentality as that of people worshipping siva or Vishnu. The Muslims want to impose their order and such is what is dangerous and should be dealt with a similar fashion.
Muslims are against FDI, privatisation, are they against GST too. You see idiotic posts like this can hurt those who are trying to help the same cause, just like motor mouths in BJP.

I am misinterpreting nothing. Your solution has already been tried in west and has failed wrt Islam. Its you who is now stuck up to a failed ideology like secularism, since you refuse to grow up.
I want stability through proper means and concentrated efforts through media, social media and education and laws that don't discriminate. The inhouse problems can be dealt this way, as for the outside influence and problem, they need to be dealt the hard way. Nations need to be united, west at east both against middle east. The results will be slow, it will take time for all this to happen, but you don't seem to be the patient type.

Yes medieval crusader states put Islam in its place. Hindu morons were more naive and were busy fighting each other and so now we have porkis in west and bongs in the east. Even now Hindu morons refuse to see the threat posed by Islam .
Still fighting against each other and you want to unite them thorough fear of muslims.

Yes, SL and Myanmar actively discriminate muzzies. That'd why you hear muzzies here whine against them. They use state policy of discrimination and the only way out is to convert there.

Repubs are distancing from trump? What are you smoking? His popularity is actually surging in USA following his anti Muslim remarks. Stop proving me right that you are living in the dream world and not the real world.
SL discriminates Tamils too right?

I don't even want to give any links cause i know now i am wasting my time replying you because you can't even see the obvious. Its same as pakis, denial.

Reg conversions, yes. That's the only solution to the Muslim problem. But that needs active state measures as adopted by SL and Myanmar.
Like i said, do they have some state policy to convert muslims, can you show me how many have they converted.

And stop giving this pathetic exuse that Muslims are 200 million. That means nothing. All it does is point out how pathetic those giving that excuse is since their defence of the barbaric cult is that the cult has large numbers. No that doesn't excuse barbarity and it only signals how much of cowards they are who can't confront barbarians for what they are.
Yeh lets have a civil war:hehe:

If you post another bs high rhetoric no substance post again, I will ignore it. Let the Hindus with brains read and decide for themselves and the morons who wank for fake ideologies wank to death. If 1300 yrs history can't change these fuckers, my words and logic cant
Does that mean you give up:laugh:

asingh10

Loved the opening dialogue - "Apni Dharti, apna raaj, Shivaji ka ek hi sapna, Hindu swaraj".

That must have given seizures to liberals. I don't know how that passed through the censor.

Worst line by far was "Our (Marathas) fight is against the Mughul Sultanate. Not against Islam." Bhansali made Baji Rao into a pseudo secular. This is what Baji Rao actually said :-

I wish they had shown more about Maharaja Chattarsaal but that would take a whole movie on its own.:)

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yeah they do better than us. Most of these islamists are pakis and middle east immigrants. What kinda silver bullet are you expecting. You want a silver bullet solution, hit them at their financial hub, Saudi Arabia and their cronies. Sanctions or direct war. Too bold? Sit around typing angry posts.

You tell me i am being dishonest, at least tell the truth, it was about malays the indigenous people against chinese settlers.

This reminds me of when Shivsena and MNS, were targeting north Indians and asking for
reservations for marathi manoos, bhumiputra, sons of the soil. Well that went well :laugh:. You don't even know what kind of fire you want to play with. Lot of people want their share. In your hate, you don't even care about other religion.

Hahaha......the only good economic policy they took was being a lackey of USA and reaping its benefits. Today they are reaping the benefits of Zia's policies. Keep your hate in check, don't loose sight of the enemy.

Muslims are against FDI, privatisation, are they against GST too. You see idiotic posts like this can hurt those who are trying to help the same cause, just like motor mouths in BJP.

I want stability through proper means and concentrated efforts through media, social media and education and laws that don't discriminate. The inhouse problems can be dealt this way, as for the outside influence and problem, they need to be dealt the hard way. Nations need to be united, west at east both against middle east. The results will be slow, it will take time for all this to happen, but you don't seem to be the patient type.

Still fighting against each other and you want to unite them thorough fear of muslims.

SL discriminates Tamils too right?

I don't even want to give any links cause i know now i am wasting my time replying you because you can't even see the obvious. Its same as pakis, denial.

Like i said, do they have some state policy to convert muslims, can you show me how many have they converted.

Yeh lets have a civil war:hehe:

Does that mean you give up:laugh:
Yes, more retarded crap like I expected. I guess it serves your kind right that muzzies behave the way they are doing now

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles