Asaduddin Owaisi in pakistani channel debate

Tolaha

Dude, its 80 minutes long!!! :scared: Maybe you can give some of the punch lines?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Owassi spoke very well.

It is a very different Owassi than what we see on the TV!

Well done, Owassi!

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I liked the video. Owaisi has surprised me pleasantly.

Next time I will give him benefit of doubt or subject to be investigated on his anti hindu rants that he might have been provoked or threatened by fringe hindu groups.

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Despite what he says here, I don't trust this vermin. His followers threatened NE people living in Hyderabad when the news of attacks in Pune, Bangalore and other areas spread like wildfire.

He better stay holed up there in Hyderabad itself or better, leave to Saudi Arabia.

ramakrishna

I still remember what he said about sri rama and rama janmabhoomi .... I still remember how his brother addressed Hindus and India in Nirmal rally .... they hate hindus and they are poisonous ...

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
I still remember what he said about sri rama and rama janmabhoomi .... I still remember how his brother addressed Hindus and India in Nirmal rally .... they hate hindus and they are poisonous ...
All these are political tactics which are mainly for some big reason ... That Akber uddin Owaisi speech at nirmal rally was mainly to distance Telangana Muslims from Telangana movement.

Decklander

Is their any member who can tell us with certainity if Nizam & Owaisi's were Sunni or Shia? It appears they were Shias and that explains their love for India and of staying put in India. Infact in the debate, Owaisi stated that they settled the issue 60 yrs back when they decided to stay in Khwaza Ajmeri's India.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Is their any member who can tell us with certainity if Nizam & Owaisi's were Sunni or Shia? It appears they were Shias and that explains their love for India and of staying put in India. Infact in the debate, Owaisi stated that they settled the issue 60 yrs back when they decided to stay in Khwaza Ajmeri's India.
Nizams were mostly Shia where as the Owaisi family ,they are Sufi Muslims . AIMIM Supremo Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi is buried in the premises of Dargah of Agha Muhammed Dawood in Aghapura.

Majority of Nawabs from Hyderabad, Bhopal, United Provinces who gone to Pakistan were Shia Nizaris and with them they took away most of the riches which belongs to the local population.

Decklander

Nizams were mostly Shia where as the Owaisi family ,they are Sufi Muslims . AIMIM Supremo Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi is buried in the premises of Dargah of Agha Muhammed Dawood in Aghapura.

Majority of Nawabs from Hyderabad, Bhopal, United Provinces who gone to Pakistan were Shia Nizaris and with them they took away most of the riches which belongs to the local population.
This explains why he used those words and I am very happy that these looters are now not even treated as Muslims in Sunni dominated Pak. I wish he too had migrated to Pakistan and tasted what his forefathers helped create. I am willing to pay for his ticket to Pakistan along with all transportation cost of all his household artefacts.
Owaisi, please leave India and go to the Land of Pure which your forefathers so fondly created for you. I know that Nawab of Avadh & Nizam were Shias and they were ill treated even by Mongols. They became Nawabs only after the decline of Mongol empire in India that too with support of Hindus. Your diatribe against Hindus and especially what you did at the time of partition is not forgotton by any Hindu. Your third rate razakars ran away with their tail between their legs the moment IA started Operation Polo. Your threat of butchering all Hindus was completely demolished by the Ironman of India Sardar Patel who went against his own PM to do what he did. Now to your shock another Gujraati is coming to centrestage of national politics. Your opposition to him is well understood as the saying goes,"Once bitten, twice shy". Sardar Patel has left a permanant indelible impression in your minds regarding Gujraaties which has become a nightmare for you. Remember that those who can outwit the best in biz world over can easily outwit the best General in war. Do not under estimate Gujraaties.

dhananjay1

This seems like an obvious PR move to portray Owaisi in positive light.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
All these are political tactics which are mainly for some big reason ... That Akber uddin Owaisi speech at nirmal rally was mainly to distance Telangana Muslims from Telangana movement.
So you are saying that they don't share an identity with the country and its issues?

They're sadly very confused people as they have to try to be someone they aren't in a land that has had a rather bitter history with their religion.

Owaisi or not, I can't help but feel sorry for them. To be born in a country opposite of Islam and yet to call yourself a Muslim; it must be some serious confusion inside their minds no matter how much they deny. Wish they could realize it.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
This explains why he used those words and I am very happy that these looters are now not even treated as Muslims in Sunni dominated Pak.
Partition was betrayal for the native people of mainland India which just resulted in flooding of North India by Punjabi tribes .

I wish he too had migrated to Pakistan and tasted what his forefathers helped create. I am willing to pay for his ticket to Pakistan along with all transportation cost of all his household artefacts.
Pakistan was not created by his forefathers nor those were responsible for the partition .

Owaisi, please leave India and go to the Land of Pure which your forefathers so fondly created for you.
Pakistan was created by NIzaris who were even knights of British empire .

I know that Nawab of Avadh & Nizam were Shias and they were ill treated even by Mongols.
They were inclined towards Safavids .
They became Nawabs only after the decline of Mongol empire in India that too with support of Hindus.
They were part of Mughal empire but made their seperate identity

Your diatribe against Hindus and especially what you did at the time of partition is not forgotton by any Hindu.
Those were political issues in which even Hindu kingdoms like Travancore gone against the Indian union .

Your third rate razakars ran away with their tail between their legs the moment IA started Operation Polo. Your threat of butchering all Hindus was completely demolished by the Ironman of India Sardar Patel who went against his own PM to do what he did.
There were even Hindus in the ranks of Razakars and it was a militia and this militia even kill Muslims who were for the Indian union .

Now to your shock another Gujraati is coming to centrestage of national politics. Your opposition to him is well understood as the saying goes,"Once bitten, twice shy". Sardar Patel has left a permanant indelible impression in your minds regarding Gujraaties which has become a nightmare for you. Remember that those who can outwit the best in biz world over can easily outwit the best General in war. Do not under estimate Gujraaties.
Sardar Patel was a man of Character and he was not in religious politics , his main goal was united India for the Indian nation . The way Sarder Patel handle with Hyderabad State , in the simlar way Sarder Patel handled the Travancore Kingdom when Independence was declared by them .

Indian history was not white and black not the Integration process , many ups and downs were there .

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
So you are saying that they don't share an identity with the country and its issues?
Its a regional issue in which they are for united Andhra Pradesh which is ofcourse somwhere linked to their political benefit.

They're sadly very confused people as they have to try to be someone they aren't in a land that has had a rather bitter history with their religion.
Telangana issue is not any small issue and all are having their own opinions .

Owaisi or not, I can't help but feel sorry for them. To be born in a country opposite of Islam and yet to call yourself a Muslim; it must be some serious confusion inside their minds no matter how much they deny. Wish they could realize it.
Its not any issue in India to follow any religion and to be called Hindu, Muslims, Sikh or Buddhist etc . . Be it Owaisi or anyone .

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Its a regional issue in which they are for united Andhra Pradesh which is ofcourse somwhere linked to their political benefit.

Telangana issue is not any small issue and all are having their own opinions .
But you forget that because of Telangana, every stupid party is demanding separate state now within the country. That's a serious fall out you know.

Its not any issue in India to follow any religion and to be called Hindu, Muslims, Sikh or Buddhist etc . . Be it Owaisi or anyone

Of course it isn't; but that doesn't mean you curse and demonize and vilify the faiths and cultures of the land in favour of an alien ideology.

That is wrong and that has to be opposed tooth and nail.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
But you forget that because of Telangana, every stupid party is demanding separate state now within the country. That's a serious fall out you know.
There are many reasons for the creation of Telangana and the first and foremost is to halt the Maoists gaining more grounds , Internal security is the most important thing for any country. Telangana state would means just dividing the Administration on the basis of region and all would be Indian , free to live anywhere . Things would be not like Kashmir that Indians cant go and buy lands .

Of course it isn't; but that doesn't mean you curse and demonize and vilify the faiths and cultures of the land in favour of an alien ideology.

That is wrong and that has to be opposed tooth and nail.
First thing there are no alien ideologies . second thing , its the result of communal policies adopted by Former CM Chenna Reddy in the 80's to stop the creation of Telangana . Hyderabad Seat was won by AIMIM first time in 1984 .

Politics are hard to understand for ordinary people .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles