Army jawans attack Railway Police station in Kathua

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir,

This is a known fact. Brothels are manly visited by soldiers and not officers (they have quarters where they stay on with their wives), who stay away from their families for months together, sometimes years. Even they need to have some entertainment. I don't see anything wrong with that. I am not judging, but then I don't do prostitutes either.
In my time, the CO would be hauled up if his jawan was caught in a Red Light area and asked to explain why there was low morale in the unit. And so was the same with VD cases! ;)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Police source is not a Kashmiri Muslim but a Hindu ,

I can't see why he would make such a comment with the intent of maligning the Army if there isn't any truth in the matter.
The Police is the Police and what is his religion and caste really is not material.

Likewise for the military personnel.

We must await the inquiry since all this is being reported by the media and the media is known to add spice.

NDTV is saying something, TimesNow is adding its own and so is Headlines Today.

Therefore, one has to wait and see.

the Army in Kashmir has enjoyed unbridled power for more then two decades now ,

perfect recipe to turn even the most disciplined force brazen and arrogant
I hardly think being in an area for long makes anyone arrogant.

What would you classify as unbridled power?

If it were so, would this case come to light?

Or anyone file an FIR?

Last edited:

Oracle

You still are . . . Sadly the DFI spy still lets me read your whimsical rants

seems to me u r suggesting that u r the only one who has ever been on the field in this world .

How long you have spent in Kashmir b t w ?

the Army in Kashmir has enjoyed unbridled power for more then two decades now ,

perfect recipe to turn even the most disciplined force brazen and arrogant

I didn't know Common sense dictates that one should pass judgements sitting in a room with out even having to hear both sides.
So, in reality, you can't stand up for your words, that you boasted openly. Won't be the first I came along. Along came a spider.

How long have you spent in Kashmir? May I ask, your highness? You are from Lucknow, in Delhi now. So, please do let me know of the COIN ops you were part of in Kashmir.

As about IA enjoying power - this has done good for the ordinary people like me. I come from NE, and I can say this with impunity what a blessing in disguise AFSPA is and will be, even when my own were tortured by the IA. As of today, I give a free pass to the IA and criticize them too. I am an Indian, and my allegiance lies with India.

My common sense comes from seeing terrorists on an up, close and personal level, and their activities on a day to day basis. Interacting with IA officers on a personal basis.

My experience about terrorists, terrorism in the NE is unparalleled in this forum, expect by Ray Sir. This, I can guarantee.

If you think I am on chilam, then let me tell you, it's from hard work. Not from half educated illiterates who take advantage of the reservation system and then boast about it.

Edit: Highlighted the last line.

The Police is the Police and what is his religion and caste really is not material.

We must await the inquiry since all this is being reported by the media and the media is known to add spice.

If it were so, would this case come to light?

Or anyone file an FIR?
Sir, you're questioning someone who likes shooting in the dark without any knowledge of how things work in the ground.

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

I just mentioned the religion here coz in the context of Kashmir , it does play a part

and u have to take that into consideration when u judge the merit of narrative ,

If it was Kashmiri Muslim, the suspicion that there could have been an intent of maligning the army purposefully , had weight

But since its a Hindu , such an angle is ruled out ,That's what i mean when i mention the religion here .

I didn't say its simple because of being in the area , for long period of time , i said its coz of the power they have had in the valley .

Power is all relative , would you dispute that with acts such as PSA at their disposal and no provincial government till 2009,

the greatest civilian control that army has enjoyed anywhere as compared to other places in India Is Kashmir ?

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Then you dont know about Kashmir, Muslim or Hindu does not play any part if he belongs to IA..
Kindly note my post Kunal Sir (and i dont mean this in sarcastic manner)

I didn't say it was the Army men's religion , that was important

But the local police's .

Religion may be irrelevant among Army men , but to policemen it's not

Kashmiri Muslims generally do carry an Anti India bias , and this is what i said was ruled out by the Police SSP's religion

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
So, in reality, you can't stand up for your words, that you boasted openly. Won't be the first I came along. Along came a spider.

How long have you spent in Kashmir? May I ask, your highness? You are from Lucknow, in Delhi now. So, please do let me know of the COIN ops you were part of in Kashmir.
my dear subject , My experience with Kashmir started at the age of Four when i first visited Srinagar

the time when u were still discovering your foreskin

As about IA enjoying power - this has done good for the ordinary people like me. I come from NE, and I can say this with impunity what a blessing in disguise AFSPA is and will be, even when my own were tortured by the IA. As of today, I give a free pass to the IA and criticize them too. I am an Indian, and my allegiance lies with India.

My common sense comes from seeing terrorists on an up, close and personal level, and their activities on a day to day basis. Interacting with IA officers on a personal basis.

My experience about terrorists, terrorism in the NE is unparalleled in this forum, expect by Ray Sir. This, I can guarantee.
I dont care even if you have a 1000 year experience with terrorists or military perosnnel

Both army and Police are humans

and the principles of Justice dictate that before passing judgements you need to look into the matter

and not start pointing fingers without even getting the facts together ,

Doesn't sound right to you , ofcourse it wont .

It needs one's head to screwed right for one to understand the Idea of Justice

Oracle

Majority dont Know, best is what media feeds people and Ideas are based on that, May not be same but based on it..
What I find despicable is half baked truths. Only the illiterates do that. Media? Is media the source for every truth? Don't we have idiots bashing TOI as TOILET when it does not suit their propaganda, but then quote the same TOI when an article is against Muslims?

Fact is, people debate about points which suits them and their alter-ego. Some of those are idiots, and many do not have any ground knowledge about it. In forums such as these, they try to pass off as the know all. I have seen many in my long professional career. Empty vessels, that roars in 100+ decibels.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Religion may be irrelevant among Army men , but to policemen it's not
I haven't meant that either..

I am talking about local police only, They dont go after surname or name tag..

Oracle

my dear subject , My experience with Kashmir started at the age of Four when i first visited Srinagar

the time when u were still discovering your foreskin
My foreskin got pulled when I was 13. That was 21 years back. You probably were on lullabies then.

So you remember everything when you were 4 years old? How much time have you spent in Kashmir? Even though that is irrelevant to this discussion, I would like to know.

I dont care even if you have a 1000 year experience with terrorists or military perosnnel

Both army and Police are humans

and the principles of Justice dictate that before passing judgements you need to look into the matter

and not start pointing fingers without even getting the facts together ,

Doesn't sound right to you , ofcourse it wont .

It needs one's head to screwed right for one to understand the Idea of Justice
Trolls, actually, when they have got nothing to say, dismiss posts saying 'I dont care even if you have a 1000 year experience with terrorists or military perosnnel'. I was expecting this and you came right in time.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I haven't meant that either..

I am talking about local police only, They dont go after surname or name tag..

In this fortunately i do have some experience , as i hail from a family of Police men ,my grandfathers are retired IPSs now ,

and , sir police do tend to carry pre conceived notions on the basis of religion

Would you completely rule out that a Kashmiri Muslim policemen is more likely to carry an Anti Army bias then a Hindu one ?

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
My foreskin got pulled when I was 13. That was 21 years back. You probably were on lullabies then.

So you remember everything when you were 4 years old? How much time have you spent in Kashmir? Even though that is irrelevant to this discussion, I would like to know.

Trolls, actually, when they have got nothing to say, dismiss posts saying 'I dont care even if you have a 1000 year experience with terrorists or military perosnnel'. I was expecting this and you came right in time.

OK dude . . . Earlier you taught me English , now you are teaching me about Justice .

That's it , u r back on the ignore list

dont bother replying

or wait . . .Keep Ranting
Ciao

Oracle

OK dude . . . Earlier you taught me English , now you are teaching me about Justice .

That's it , u r back on the ignore list

dont bother replying

or wait . . .Keep Ranting
Ciao
English is an art, very few possess. I am proud of it. And I am tired of your teenage hormonal imbalance of turning ON, then turning OFF. Kids of your age often do have psychological problems. Go see a doc.

Incorrigible and obnoxious. :pound:

In this fortunately i do have some experience , as i hail from a family of Police men ,my grandfathers are retired IPSs now ,

and , sir police do tend to carry pre conceived notions on the basis of religion

Would you completely rule out that a Kashmiri Muslim policemen is more likely to carry an Anti Army bias then a Hindu one ?
What good are IPS carved out of reservations? Even though I have my doubt if anyone has ever been an IPS, even though your family availed reservations. Lying, just to make a whimsical point?

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
What i saw, if any incident reported no matter how minor they conduct there rules regardless he / She belong to what religion or any thing else..
Please note that i never blamed the army of carrying any religious bias

But that an anti army bias can be expected if a charge is made out against the army in the valley

Which is ruled out in this case due to the religion of the accuser.

Very effectively in case of IA.. :)
And i certainly hope and expect that only from the Army

not a case where one has already decided the police to be the culprits .

I never questioned the Justice system in the army anyway.

Hope the justice gets done here too . :)

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
@ Kunal sir or Ray sir

b t w Just out of curiosity .

are such cases heard in a Civil court or Military Tribunal ?

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
Kuch bhi kaho Dosto Lekin ............... Indian ARMY Vs Police ,Dushmani purani hai

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles