Anti Hindu Film in Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Moosa Khan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Before leaving the thread

as i said above calll us whatever you guys want but never call us having indian origin or once a part of india

i am tired of posting proof of pak being never of part of india ever.rather it was merged with india after invaders occupied the south asia and merged it together

Tronic

*your version

They raped pakistanis but ruled india since as per you pakistan was a part of india/?why they didnt raped the present day indians?

double standard
No no, it's not a double standard since it is not Indians, but Pakistanis who are calling those foreigners their baaps..

And trust me, I'm just responding to your statements.. "My version", you actually do not want to hear what I truly think.. :lol:

well i have said this also trillions times

call us whatever you want be it yahoodi,chinese,north korean,african,having origin in kenya,uganda or whatever you want

but never ever relate us with indian origin

as calling us whatever you want wont offend us but calling us indians offend us as we think of indians very otherwise
I know you suffer from some inferiority complex, but I've never called you anything other than a Pakistani so I don't know why you are telling me this.. :confused:

Tronic

Before leaving the thread

as i said above calll us whatever you guys want but never call us having indian origin or once a part of india

i am tired of posting proof of pak being never of part of india ever.rather it was merged with india after invaders occupied the south asia and merged it together
"South Asia" is a geographical term, not political. :rolleyes:

And as for not wanting to be associated with India, isn't your national language, Urdu? :lol: :lol:

Tronic

Proved beyond doubt Pakistan neither were hindus nor indian never ever.

every pandit should read this and get this into his mind forever

Harappans and Rig Vedic Aryans were NOT Hindu !

Harappans and Rigvedic Aryans were NOT Hindu

FACTS ON THE PRE-MUSLIM ANCESTORS OF PAKISTANIS, AND THE PRE-1947 NON-MUSLIM POPULATION:

Hindus in Pakistan
Well, there were Hindu temples as far out as Azerbaijan (like this major one in Baku: Ateshgah of Baku - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), and we all know how Afghanistan used to be a Buddhist country (proof are the giant Buddhist statues which the Taliban blew up), but I guess Pakistan was never Hindu. They jumped over Pakistan and Pakistanis did not belong to any religion until Islam was introduced to them. :lol:

Signing off on this funny note. I'm hitting the bed. Cheers! :lol: :lol:

Blackwater

Proved beyond doubt Pakistan neither were hindus nor indian never ever.

every pandit should read this and get this into his mind forever

Harappans and Rig Vedic Aryans were NOT Hindu !

Harappans and Rigvedic Aryans were NOT Hindu

FACTS ON THE PRE-MUSLIM ANCESTORS OF PAKISTANIS, AND THE PRE-1947 NON-MUSLIM POPULATION:

Hindus in Pakistan

Well ur views Farhaan are very similar to this. i wonder did u study here:confused::confused:

This is what they teach students in Pakistan's Radical Sunni Wahhabi Madrassas

1)Pakistan forces helped UK during WW1 & WW2,that's how the British people survived

2)Pakistan dropped 2 Nuclear bombs on 2 Indian cities Hiroshima & Nagasaki in 1998 soon after the trial test

3)Pakistan forces never lost any war

4)Pakistan forces fought with Shia Iran for 8 yrs and Saddam Hussian provided little support on the western front

5)Pakistan forces help liberate Kuwait from Iraq occupation during Desert storm & defeated Saddam

6)Pakistan liberated Afghanistan from the soviets single handedly,they also destroyed & splintered USSR

7)Pakistan's ISI is the oldest & first spy agency in the world.They help train CIA & SIS,that's why it's number 1

8)Pakistan forces helped China to fight & win over India

9) Jews were Hindu's before they accepted Judaism

10)Pakistan was once upon a time stretched from Israel to Malaysia

11)Pakistanis were all arabs who came on camel from middle east to south Asia in search of water.Thats why they use to speak arabic in the past.

12)Pakistanis introduced Islam in south east Asia & central Asia

13)Pakistani forces will conquer India, Israel, Iran, UK & USA by 2020

14)Pakistan will introduce & impose Sharia law in India, Israel, USA & UK eventually entire Europe & Canada

15)Pakistan will be the most richest & powerful nation after "Ghazwa-e-Hind"

:lol::lol:

wrigsted

Country flag
and those who left were Arab thoroughbred stallions or prized camels?

There was no Pakistan before 1947.

So what is this Pakistan civilisation?

No offence meant, I think Pakistanis are related to tine Eskimos in mindset - totally divorcd from the real world
Ray, why sink to racist jokes, I thought you were above comparing people with animals.
And as a Dane, I know several Eskimos (Greenland is part of Denmark) and I can tell you that they are just like all other peoples.

mikhail

Country flag
we not agree that we have indians origin now we are in identity crisis

indian logic
buddy the bitter truth is that your ancesters were gangb**ged by literally every invader from the ancient times and then they were forced to convert into Islam.so technically speaking all pakis are bast**ds of those arab and central asian invaders.no wonder why you guys have an identity crisis:rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistani school books doesnt mention anything about hinduism
Well here is something you seem to have missed:

A 2003 report on the state of curriculum and textbooks by the Islamabad-based independent Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI) said that for over two decades, the curricula and official textbooks in subjects such as English, social studies, civics, and Urdu "have contained material that is directly contrary (PDF) to the goals and values of a progressive, moderate and democratic Pakistan." It says the curriculum and textbooks include hate material and "encourage prejudice, bigotry and discrimination" toward women, religious minorities, and other nations, especially India.

http://www.cfr.org/pakistan/pakista...stans-education-system-links-extremism/p20364
and from Pakistan's Express Tribune

Pakistani textbooks have preached falsehoods, hatred and bigotry. They have constructed most non-Muslims, especially Hindus, as evil and primordial enemies, glorified military dictatorships and omitted references to our great betrayal of the Bengali brothers and sisters who were the founders and owners of the Pakistan movement. It is time to correct these wrongs.
15 Apr 2011

http://tribune.com.pk/story/149448/our-textbooks-and-the-lies-they-teach/

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Tronic @Ray

itna ghussa kyon?

Ok fani post

Well the Problem and the denial of pakistan being not of indian origin is because.pakistanis are thought that india or hindustan means only hindus..and hindus are inferior because they were ruled by muslims(claimed to be pakistani muslims by the elders)

Now pakistanis are finding it hard to accept that they were once hindus since it also means they are inferior(as claimed by the elder pakistanis and the present youth has accepted it blindly)..
And these are decade of brainwashing hence not getting away in a short span.not even in the next 2 decades.may be in the complete next generation(onwards 2030)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ray, why sink to racist jokes, I thought you were above comparing people with animals.
And as a Dane, I know several Eskimos (Greenland is part of Denmark) and I can tell you that they are just like all other peoples.
Is it racist?

Greenland is one of the most isolated places in the world!

Yes all are people, but some are more isolated than others.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Tronic @Ray

itna ghussa kyon?

Ok fani post

Well the Problem and the denial of pakistan being not of indian origin is because.pakistanis are thought that india or hindustan means only hindus..and hindus are inferior because they were ruled by muslims(claimed to be pakistani muslims by the elders)

Now pakistanis are finding it hard to accept that they were once hindus since it also means they are inferior(as claimed by the elder pakistanis and the present youth has accepted it blindly)..
And these are decade of brainwashing hence not getting away in a short span.not even in the next 2 decades.may be in the complete next generation(onwards 2030)
I would not take it that any race or community is superior or inferior.

It is just the mindset that Pakistanis who seem to have this idea and that is not logical.

Further, this inferiority superiority is so extreme in Pakistan that you have steeped it within your own religion, Islam, where the Sunnis feel that they are superior to Shias and are battering them and killing them almost daily.

I believe that there were two massive bombing yesterday in Karachi against the Shias!

Daily the Shias are at the receiving end, The other day the Hazaras were brutally massacred in your part of Pakistan.

Competitive sectarianism to wrest the ascendancy and claim superiority!

Tronic

@Tronic @Ray

itna ghussa kyon?

Ok fani post

I don't have any gussa brother. I'm just correcting the blatant flaws when you discuss the narrow narrative popular in Pakistan, that's it. I also don't think that Pakistani "elders" have anything to do with it. I know many Pakistani Punjabi elders and they are far more liberal and open minded than the new generation Pakistani youth coming out of Pakistan's school system. I wouldn't blame it on Pakistani elders. It's the post-Zia period's flawed history at school which they teach you which is making the new Pakistani generation so dorky and confused.

The stereotypes of the "sly baniya" or the "clever bahman" are nothing native to Pakistan and are spread out all over North India, most likely a leftover of the historic class/caste divide. But, in Pakistan, unlike India, these stereotypes have been institutionalized.

Oh, and they also have nothing to do with Muslims ruling India. If that was the case, by your logic, it would mean that Sikhs are superior to the Muslims since they kicked out Mughals and Afghans and ruled over majority of today's Pakistan. No?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The same haramzada 'marsee' spewing venom against Hindus on Pakistani channel, He did the same commentary last year. This snake visited India to get his check up done for CA bypass. We here in this very forum have posted pictures from a Pakistani source how minorities are been treated in Pakistan. Even a Muslim tea vendor can refuse to sell tea to Sikhs or would use separate non fancy cups to serve tea as Muslims will refuse to use the same cup used by Sikhs.

Watch video from ~ 16:00 to 22:00 and see Pakistani losers showing their true colours again and again.

[video=dailymotion;x134od9]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x134od9_hasbfull_news?start=4[/video]

Few year back the fat buffalo was seen dancing on Shiela ke jawani song in another Pakistan channel serial.

hit&run

Mod
[video=dailymotion;x137zen]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x137zen_hasb-e-haal-16th-august-2013_news[/video]

The same Pakistani 'lafanga' with his team of fat buffalo who is paid 64 rupees per hour to say ''exactly'' on every rant and a fake self proclaimed intellectual again ranting against Hindus on national TV.

The disgraced mullah Sohail Ahmed who danced shaking his flaccid ass for many decades for cheap stage shows, playing obscene, double meaning Punjabi dialogues live in front of illiterate nymphomaniac Pakistanis enjoying boob shakes of fat Pakistani wenches in between on Indian songs is today Pakistan's mentor dictating them how their foreign policies, politics, national security issues should be addressed.

The pious muslman is trying to pump some ego in Pakistani population by lying, bull shitting and pretending knowing every thing.

hit&run

Mod
"Marasi" tu chittar kha ke "Marsi":rofl: :troll:
Marasi ab neik नेक ho gya hai. Like they say to anyone who starts wearing namzi topi.

Their famous dancer, 'Nargis bhe recently nek ho gaye hai', 'bhudi ho gye to customers kam ho gaye to nek ho gaye'.

Decklander

@Farhaan_9909, Why are Pak women so good looking till they get banged? Kya koi Gubbaray ka chaid khul jaata hai ke woh itna phool jaatei hain.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
@Tronic @Ray

itna ghussa kyon?

Ok fani post

muslims of pakistan and afghanistan were considered sub human by the mughals.

baburnama have very interesting thing your elders should know and especially about pathans.

babur said pathans are so cowards that they used to come to us mughals having grass in there mouth to beg to be left alive.

having grass in mouth meant i am your cow
this is not trolling and i don't mean to offend you but this is the truth.they were foreigners and they have advanced weapons like cannons.
there is nothing as more brave or less brave OR inferior or superior in war it's just the weapons and tactics :gangnam:

bose

Country flag
The concept of Pakistan is based on hate for hindus... even the educated lot are not different a well known trait of a bastardized society...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles