Alexei from Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alekssmol67

Kak dela..................................
Hi. You correctly set a question - Kak dela?
In English it will be - How are you doing?
Usually answer it that -Spasibo, khorosho.
In English it will be-Thanks, everything is good

pmaitra

Thank you, friends.
I was repeatedly asked about the flag. I have made in the settings of the Russian flag, but always shows the other. Maybe it's because I now live in two kilometers from the Ukrainian border. Sometimes cellular switches to Ukrainian relationship and networks. Very glad to meet everyone.
Ah, I see.

Tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Are you from near Kursk or near Rostov-on-Don?

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Alekssmol67. Look forward to reading your posts.

DingDong

Country flag
I don't understand humour??? Hhahaha, guys you don't know me at all. So, we begin to laugh
I think that Putin mixed horse piss in your Vodka. :pound:
Are all Russians/boderline-Ukrainians mentally unstable or only 99% of them?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I don't understand humour??? Hhahaha, guys you don't know me at all. So, we begin to laugh
What @angeldude13 did was word-play. It was funny for me and apparently not for you.

If you find that human suffering etc puts a smile on your face then don't ask my permission to "begin to laugh". Go right ahead :lol:

But don't be slimey and mark it as "Razor said" in your quote (post #53) because those pics were NOT posted by me but by @Alekssmol67

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@aditya10r It's a Russel peters joke. I guess nobody watches Russel peters here. Sigh....
:lol: I used to watch his stand-up comedy like 5 years back, these days not following him.
His chinese impression is the funniest shit.

Alekssmol67

I think that Putin mixed horse piss in your Vodka. :pound:
Are all Russians/boderline-Ukrainians mentally unstable or only 99% of them?
Honestly, I don't know what Putin puts in vodka. But if you say horse piss, then I'm not going to argue with an expert horse piss like you. You know better, perhaps you have long been accustomed

SANITY

There really was not an insult in angledud'es comment but I think it makes sense that it is taken as offensive by the new member, moreover, when he is a foreigner. There may have been a humor but it wasn't a nice one. So instead of making it worse, perhaps they should just stop right here.

And welcome to New Member @Alekssmol67 . Enjoy your stay on DFI.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
:lol: I used to watch his stand-up comedy like 5 years back, these days not following him.
His chinese impression is the funniest shit.
Well he released his latest content and it's about Russian stereotypes. It's hilarious but somehow I cannot find the video on YouTube anymore.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Honestly, I don't know what Putin puts in vodka. But if you say horse piss, then I'm not going to argue with an expert horse piss like you. You know better, perhaps you have long been accustomed
Man you were to teach me russian////////////////////////

Ready comrade..................

DingDong

Country flag
Yes, I have been accustomed to seeing crazy Russkies drinking Horse piss, that is the new Vodka after Putin fkd up Russian economy in his quest for "world dominance".

:pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles