Al Quaida threatens India

The Germans are coming

The head of Al Quaida announced today that they will establish a cell in India with the goal of building a caliphate in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Burma.

Analysts in the European media say that this is more of a move out of desperation since Al Quida members and recruits are running off to join ISIS.

But I would like to know what you think, since it really concerns you people more than anyone else.

ghost

The head of Al Quaida announced today that they will establish a cell in India with the goal of building a caliphate in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Burma.

Analysts in the European media say that this is more of a move out of desperation since Al Quida members and recruits are running off to join ISIS.

But I would like to know what you think, since it really concerns you people more than anyone else.
India has been fighting terrorism,much before it was ever known in west.They have been here with name of lashker,Hijbul ,Indian mujahedeen and many other.They have tried every tactics available to them right from sucide bombs,ied to ambush,hijacking and every thing else.

All of them have tried and all have failed to create an impact,AL quida would be just another name added to that list,as i don't see apart from its name what else it bring to the table, which have not been here previously.So to answer your question no worries here.Our security agencies will deal with it just like it dealt with others.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It will be difficult to sustain an attack in india, Indian spy network has been in deep cover for many many years. Our methods are pretty low key and low cost because of which most of the citizens do not know about the details. It's pure human intelligence.

Either way AQ seems to be running out of sponsors hence the statements.
Bangladesh has a very brutal rapid action force, it's tough for AQ to sustain any operations there too.
Burma is a military government, no chance there too.

AQ can sustain only where there is power vacuum. Except pakistan i don't see them striving any other places.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag

first used in Punjab insurgency this how we dealt in the past doing in the present and in future it is a popular practice among police spec forces and some paramilitary and army units

the below info is just a tip of the hidden iceberg we will make sure every terrorist scumbag get their virgins :)

Encounter

Encounter killings by police - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thethinker

Country flag

India has been dealing with insurgency and terrorism for a long long time. So nothing new under the sun.

You might want to go through this :

CI Operations in Jammu & Kashmir

In fact, compared to late 80s and the 90s, we are in a far better position to deal with such stuff.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There is a guy called something kumar(forgot his first name), He is an IPS officer andhra cadre. First time i heard about him was about 5-6 years ago. He is an orphan, He never married , no family ties etc. He sleeps with pistol under his pillow and pistol in his side table simply because his life is always in threat. He is always given the toughest assignments, earlier he was posted in naxal areas, and last i heard he was in J&K. He is one of our real life Jason Bourne. He is known to shoot first and ask questions later. and we have many many more like him.

If AQ want to let loose their crazies on us, we will let loose our crazies on them. We are a nation of 1.25 Billion people, Imagine how many crazy patriots we will be having.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Poor Al-Qaida is de-motivated,sidelined and facing attrition rate and trying to match ISIS.

Come here and we make your body rest forever.

Hindustan would be their Kabristan.

The Germans are coming

Thank you for your opinions and analasys.

I agree with most of you, Al Quaida is pritty much doomed to being an annoying sideshow.

Dhairya Yadav

I think India should take this threat very seriously. Im damn sure that now Pakistan Army/ISI will support Al Qaeda to carry out attacks in India. IB must be vigilant from now on.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Introduce the home guards in colleges and allow the best cadets who serve for a couple of years dedicatedly to carry arms. That will be our best defense on the streets.

brational

Country flag
'Pakistan army, ISI stage-managing al-Qaida advance into India' - The Times of India

Probably this is going to be the last attempt by ISI and Pak army to create prolonged Social and Political unrest in India and a failure in this regard will make FTSP furious and can lead to full scale war against India. The current internal unrest in Pakistan will come to an end if Pakistan wage a war against India as the Pakistani populace (worshipers of PAK army) need something to rejoice even it is destructive.
Post NATO withdrawal, the situation in Afghanistan will further deteriorate and the entire province will be under attack from Al-Quaida, Taliban and even ISIS. Kashmir will be vulnerable in such situation. Indian security agencies have act proactively to contain the situation. They need to have better defensive approach by being offensive against Pakistan. IB must deploy its resources to track the potential uprise in critical pockets in India specially Kashmir, Assam, Bihar and UP. It is time to cease the Article 370 and integrate J&K fully with mainland India.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
They will be ruthlessly slaughtered.
Human rights GTFO.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
does Al Quaida can do any thing more than Lashkar-e-Taiba or hujbul crooks or SIMI or IM they all do the same dame thing and do that to our country for the past 20 years the only thing new here is new name but their work is same promote insurgency in our country bleed by 1000 cuts bal bla bla and brain wash indian muslims and soo on the same old dam thing worst case scenario they will blow up some place i dont see any thing new in this because all the above terror orgs name i have mentioned are already interrelated has done or will do the same thing so my point is i don't see anything getting worse because its already worst just another name and they do the same old thing was done in the past blow and kill innocent people so our forces dealt with such threats and will do so in future

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles