Afzal Guru Hanged !

arkem8

Country flag
Wasn't it Kashmir Soldiarity day or something recently?? The Pakis were so high on that and now their hero got sent to the shi++er. LOL

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
WOW !

Al Jazeera: Lawmakers in #India told not to leave New #Delhi after the hanging of Afzal Guru, convicted of 2001 attack on Indian parliament
Pretty well planned.

hit&run said:
Congress is really shaken by the pro BJP vibes.
On the other hand, BJP lost its one of the election cards.

Last edited:

Coalmine

Country flag
Congrats Indians. Pranab mukherjee did some good work in his tenure.

OT: Congress is certainly a great player in politics. When bjp got political mileage for beheading of soldiers congress put them on backfoot by hindu terror remarks.
Again after modi's fantastic speech things started going bjp way they hanged terrorist afjal.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Duh, that presents an opportunity to round up terror sympathizers.
Not really. Picking up or using rubber bullets on a 16 year old kid who was probably being paid to throw stones would create unneccessary tension in the valley. Majority of the protesters wouldnt even know why they are protesting.let alone be a terrorist sympathiser.
We have to deny the Hurriat and UJC everything they intend to use against national integrity.

trackwhack

WOW !

Pretty well planned.

And congress lost an equal number of Muslim votes. I don't think poor sarabjit will live for much longer now.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
WOW !
Well at the end of the day we all need good for India be it is BJP or Congress :cool2:. But this time my finger on ''Kamal ka fuul'' button, actually in my constituency Ludhiana (Rural) its on Akali dal.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Pro afjal leaders have been put on house arrest
Will that include Mani Shanker Aiyer and Digvijay Singh? Oh dear I almost forgot our Nobel peace prize winner Arundhatti Roy....
Maybe now they will claim that RSS is behind the hanging?

Breaking News :Arundhatti Roy to begin writting her next Booker winner, "The Hanged Hero".

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Actually its not Pranab Mukaharji but Mr. Shindey more I/we all have been bashing in detail recently. :p

DivineHeretic

Country flag
And congress lost an equal number of Muslim votes. I don't think poor sarabjit will live for much longer now.
Do not compare a terrorist to an innocent being held on fradulent charges. The two are seperate are must be treated as such. That is what Pak would want.

trackwhack

I am not. Dead serious. Unless people want to make this a Hindu Muslim issue throughout India and play politics over it. No there was and is no support for Guru in India outside Kashmir.
I urge you to drive down from puttur all the way to kasargod in Kerala and then reconsider.

Coalmine

Country flag
Will that include Mani Shanker Aiyer and Digvijay Singh? Oh dear I almost forgot our Nobel peace prize winner Arundhatti Roy....
Maybe now they will claim that RSS is behind the hanging?

Breaking News :Arundhatti Roy to begin writting her next Booker winner, "The Hanged Hero".
pigvijay will not be arrested. He is a pet of sonia. Arundhati is busy with maoists and naxalites

Global Defence

New threads

Articles