2Damn shame for nation for billion plus, 2 year old had been buried for more than 6 days

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
even the God dammed media had turned there face away. was this 2 year old wasn't Indian enough :frusty:

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
this is so sad and sorry ass government trying to justify there existence for past days

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
fuck amitabh Buchan Twitter being hacked who cares.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
poor child is being dragged around like a rag doll

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
our own NDRF played a big part in boys demise.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
they didnt let Army come in to assist.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What bullshit is this thread? The only ones to blame are the parents who left an uncovered borewell in the vicinity of a child.
Why wasn't Army allowed to intervene.? A civilian was digging for 2 days while NDRF personnel stood around atop like rookies. That's what the fuck I am talking about.

Last edited:

singhboy98

Country flag
Why wasn't Army allowed to intervene.? A civilian was digging for 2 days while NDRF personnel stood around atop like rookies. That's what the fuck I am talking about.
The army is NOT better than the NDRF in disaster rescue or in cases like this.

S.A.T.A

NDRF folks are quite well trained to carry out such rescue missions. The chances of a successful rescue depends on the the complexity of the mission. Usually the child can be rescued if the depth of the bore is low, but if it's high as being reported here (over 100 ft) then chances of success diminish. I'm sure the time taken was due to complexity and not incompetence

There was a spate of such cases in Bangalore few years back and Bangalore police and NDRF were able to handle them competently. There was even a device developed that was reported to be capable of rescuing trapped children within hours.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I saw it for 6 days what NDRF was doing atop. Big failure on state governments part. Did anyone noticed any machinery was being used to dig.? other than the little shitty old boring well technology

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles