270 Pakistani troops killed fighting militants in Tribal Belt

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Funny the talib turds arent even fighting for the BS reason giving u wet dreams...
Any person who is not related to Pakistan army can i.e. not biased can tell they want Independent land to govern by Sharia, an emirate made out of Af-Pak region full of likewise zombies. The failed consecutive deals between GoP and them is a proof that they do not give a shit about your failing Republic.

Your PA army's wet dream to be master of all the lands depicted by your national map has been mocked in detail, (which was a well kept secret) during WOT, revealing your realities and fault lines your mighty army is still not able patch; never will be.

Poseidon

Country flag
what about the past few months..

well if i am not wrong in kashmir insurgency so far 20k militants are killed while 7k police and thousands from indian army(4000?)

compared to PA over all 5k troops been killed against a death toll of 27+k taliban militants
You are wrong,till may 2012 5396 security personnel were killed since 1990:
The government claims that 21449 militants were killed in the state during past two decades, while the number of forces personnel (who died here) has been put at 5396.
The deceased forces personnel include 3866 from Army and paramilitary forces personnel, 922 police personnel, 477 Special Police Officers (SPOs) and 131 Village Defence Committee (VDC) men.
Government puts conflict casualty figure at 43000 Lastupdate:- Wed, 4 Jul 2012 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

drkrn

well sir your comparing kashmiri strone thrower and bunch of crap kashmiri kids with worst quality made ak 47 vs heavy armed TTP taliban.

and also they are from FC.
you created them,you nututred them,you armed them,you trained them-your headache

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Compiled figures for 2013 have not yet been released. And as predicted last year, it was expected (and since has come to fruition) that there will be a spurt in violence keeping in mind the Afghan end game.

Only 6k Indian Security forces have been martyred in the last 25 years.

TTP has been in existence for maybe half a dozen or so years. Compare these figures.

Its quite clear that KPK and Tribal Areas are more or less beyond Govt's writ.
only believed so..But i am living in kpk and i know whether it is under govt or not.hell not even the FATA is out of govt control.
Talibans are only in the mountainous parts and hiding within the pak-afghan border

Nearly 4,000 Army soldiers killed in last 12 yrs: Antony

only in the last 12 years..add this to the police death toll..the over all death toll is well above 10k in kashmir insurgency.
or 1 security personnel killed 2 militants

when compared with PA/FC 1 personnel has killed almost 6 militants.
and you know majority of the PA casaulties are due to IED's.if they were not.the death toll would had been no more than 2-3k
"530 soldiers were martyred during Kargil War under operation Vijay. 3,987 soldiers have been killed afterwards during the years 2000-2012," he said.

The Indian Army is deployed in counter-insurgency and counter terrorist operations in Jammu and Kashmir and northeastern states for over two decades. In addition, they are also guarding the Line of Control (LoC) with Pakistan in Jammu and Kashmir.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
only believed so..But i am living in kpk and i know whether it is under govt or not.hell not even the FATA is out of govt control.
Talibans are only in the mountainous parts and hiding within the pak-afghan border
The impunity with which Taliban operate and dictate in KPK suggests otherwise.

only in the last 12 years..add this to the police death toll..the over all death toll is well above 10k in kashmir insurgency.
or 1 security personnel killed 2 militants

when compared with PA/FC 1 personnel has killed almost 6 militants.
and you know majority of the PA casaulties are due to IED's.if they were not.the death toll would had been no more than 2-3k
For perspective.

These figures are for Indian Army Personnel who have died over 12 years irrespective. India's army is not only involved in Kashmir, as you might not be aware. India has a 15000km border, 3.2million sq km area and 1.2 million Army Personnel. Indian Army is also a huge participant in UN Peacekeeping Operations.

Just for Kashmir insurgency the figure is ~6000 Security Forces martyred over the last 25 years. Since the last 5 years there has been unprecedented decline in casualties. The number of security forces being martyred has been less than three digits.

In 2012, only 17 Security Forces Personnel were martyred which was the lowest figures since 1989.
Number of insurgents in Kashmir at any given time is less than a hundred. The latest border troubles are because Pakistan is trying to infiltrate a larger number of terrorists.

If Pakistan stops smuggling in terrorists, there will be virtually no casualty in Kashmir.

===
In KPK we have seen massive operations year after year, and an incredulous number of dead Taliban, but somehow after a few months of each operation Pakistani State again ends up losing its writ.

In the last 10 years only in KPK operations more than 5K Pakistani Security Personnel have been killed.

50,000+ Pakistanis have been killed in Taliban-Pakistan operations in the last 10 years which is more than the number of terrorists, civilians and security forces casualties in Kashmir since the last 25 years (when the insurgency started).

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The impunity with which Taliban operate and dictate in KPK suggests otherwise.

These figures are for Indian Army Personnel who have died over 12 years irrespective. India's army is not only involved in Kashmir, as you might not be aware.

Just for Kashmir insurgency the figure is ~6000 Security Forces martyred. And number of insurgents in Kashmir at any given time is less than a hundred. The latest border troubles are because Pakistan is trying to infiltrate a larger number of terrorists.

In KPK we have seen massive operations year after year, and an incredulous number of dead Taliban, but somehow after a few months of each operation Pakistani State again ends up losing its writ.
because they operate from afghanistan.it is impossible for them to operate within pakistan and plan within pakistan so much.i mean within FATA.

but i agree even i dont understand why are the taliban not getting finished.when today majority of the local are against them.what is the reason they are still so successful.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
because they operate from afghanistan.it is impossible for them to operate within pakistan and plan within pakistan so much.i mean within FATA.

but i agree even i dont understand why are the taliban not getting finished.when today majority of the local are against them.what is the reason they are still so successful.
Afghanistan is your own "strategic depth" territory.
Well in our case Pakistanis are operating from Pakistan and creating trouble in Kashmir and still we are beating them.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Afghanistan is your own "strategic depth" territory.
Well in our case Pakistanis are operating from Pakistan and creating trouble in Kashmir and still we are beating them.
the Strategic depth concept is BS.they should fence the border at any cost with afghanistan.

well those are burger kids with Ak-47.other than this the LOC is well guarded.

but in Pak-afghan border case..the people of mahmond agency moved to afghanistan for a couple of months since no border exist there.and came back when the operation was done without anything like visa of or passport.nothing at all.

There is no human traffic over the loc while through pak-afghan border more than 60K people pass daily.

from haji camp adda it cost only 220pkr to reach jalalabad.

Pakistani Nationalist

Any person who is not related to Pakistan army can i.e. not biased can tell they want Independent land to govern by Sharia, an emirate made out of Af-Pak region full of likewise zombies. The failed consecutive deals between GoP and them is a proof that they do not give a shit about your failing Republic.
Heard USA is negotiating with taliban and india supports the process (as if someone gives a crap).

Your PA army's wet dream to be master of all the lands depicted by your national map has been mocked in detail, (which was a well kept secret) during WOT, revealing your realities and fault lines your mighty army is still not able patch; never will be.
I wonder why ur panties are in a twist.

hit&run

Mod
Heard USA is negotiating with taliban and india supports the process (as if someone gives a crap).
Doesn't make sense. The topic is Taliban operating in Pakistan with impunity, the areas which are not under your control. USA is dealing with those who are fighting in Afghanistan they are negotiating for Afghanistan and themselves not for Pakistan.

I wonder why ur panties are in a twist.
I will assume, I have kinked your nerve which I was intending to.

Pakistani Nationalist

Doesn't make sense. The topic is Taliban operating in Pakistan with impunity, the areas which are not under your control. USA is dealing with those who are fighting in Afghanistan they are negotiating for Afghanistan and themselves not for Pakistan.
Operating with impunity only in parts of n.waziristan... as for terrorist attacks you cant stop thousands of fanatics hell bent on going to "heaven".. although a decision on the issue of negotiations or all out war on ttp is on the agenda in the forthcomin APC... as for US negotiating with taliban.. it was a reference to ur rant abt failed deals with ttp... ever wonder why 53 nation NATO is negotiating with the taliban?

I will assume, I have kinked your nerve which I was intending to.
You can kink glass n ur talkin abt my nerves... :lol:

hit&run

Mod
Operating with impunity only in parts of n.waziristan... as for terrorist attacks you cant stop thousands of fanatics hell bent on going to "heaven".. although a decision on the issue of negotiations or all out war on ttp is on the agenda in the forthcomin APC... as for US negotiating with taliban.. it was a reference to ur rant abt failed deals with ttp... ever wonder why 53 nation NATO is negotiating with the taliban?
I stand correct on whatever I said.

Now you admit they are operating in your areas with Impunity.

Now you will force me to work on a good weekend searching and pasting link how many peace deals between Talibans operating from Pakistan land and your Governments have failed so far. Please admit that too.

Your lecture that they are terrorists, fanatics, eager to die in the hands of Pakistani army who has been doing massive operations since last 5-6 odd years is hardly impressive, is never going to create sympathy for you because we know it was Pakistan's own creation and the rule is, whoever creates mess cleans it.

Having an APC or planing all out war or not against them is not a long lasting solution, neither their is a consensus nor their is a will in your nation on anything. The best way is that your army should concede its defeat and declare those region independent.

Poseidon

Country flag
Time for some education for you

Only a fraction of the 4,000 who were killed are combat casualties.

The 4,000 figure includes:
-1028 soldiers who committed suicides in past 13 years.
-83 who were killed in fratricide.
-Soldiers who died in vehicle accidents,aviation accidents,other man made/technical accidents.
-Soldiers who died in natural accidents/disasters like avalanches,flash floods.
-Soldiers who died during training accidents.
-Soldiers who died due to illness/disease when on-duty like high altitude sickness,sun stroke etc.
-And of course the soldiers who were killed during CI operations in Kashmir and North East India or while manning the borders/LOC.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
BLA and TTP will soon get freemdom from the poonjabi muslim goon nation.

inshallah india will have close relation with balochistan and ttp ruled new divided pakistan

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles