Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As expected, Yogi ji makes vaccine free for all above 18. Other BJP ruled states will follow.

Now the corrupt opposition in a fix and in ranting mode.

Commie king Kerala and vasoli Maha, your move.

Errr...did babaji just admit on national tv that wave 1 lockdown was a disaster? - ‘we should do everything to avoid lockdown in wave 2’
Anyone with half a brain would admit that. Lockdowns are just completely disastrous and achieve nothing.

Modi has the political capital to agree to that mistake - one that the entire world comitted, in panic.

captscooby81

Country flag
As per 2011 census report if you take we have close to 15 crore people above age of 65 and close to 28 crore people above age of 45 in 2021 both put together close to 43 Crore roughly

What was the total vaccination done as of today : 12.73 Crore (including the 2nd Dose) 11 Crore just 1st dose.

Vaccine exported is close to 6 crore which even if no zero export would not have covered much of the current drive to be fully vaccinated as of today. Having vaccine in stock is one and getting them administered is another .

We are doing on average close to 25-28 lakh vaccination per day .

Lets look at number of people vaccinated for today in some big states

Andhra : 1,51,180
Bihar : 96,411
Karnataka : 1,97,579
Gujarat : 1,48,963
MP : 23,912
MH : 2,73,883
Odisha : 86,254
RJ : 2,05,262
TN : 55,181 ( 7 crore population )
TG : 1,28,479 (4 crore population)
UP : 1,82,631
WB : 2,17,866

If you see vaccine takers in WB, MH , GJ, RJ are high but look neighbouring MP is very low , Same compared to two neighbouring states AP, KA and TN , TN is doing pathetic in vaccination does it mean vaccine shortage no there is enough vaccine available but people are not ready to take it why would GoI keep replenishing states who are not even doing proper vaccination with stocks instead they route it to states which are doing better vaccination

There is no point producing vaccine and then keeping them here without usage rather exporting it to countries who SII have agreed as per the GAVI alliance to send vaccine .

This vaccine shortage bluff will be further called after May 1st . Wait and watch the total vaccination count per day after May 1st when 18+ are allowed to take see how much it jump from 30 lakhs per day current numbers .

What should i say if someone asks me this (factual please), "he fucked up by sending vaccines abroad & now we have shortage".

captscooby81

Country flag
Come on you uneducated cow belt hindutva sanghi gobar moron what do you know about vaccination , Modi should have given vaccine first to leftshits who are busy trying to save democracy in shaheen bagh and singhu border or to the wokes in instagram who are orgasming on rubbish kumar or Fake D souza Reels ,

how come they open vaccine for HCW what do they have to do apart from saving sick souls, how could they deny vaccine to elite people like us we are suffocated stuck inside our house give us vaccine first we have urgent need to fly to Goa or maldives or Shimla waha Pawri ho rahi hai .

We don't care out of 60 crore people whom need to be vaccinated we will only talk about those 6 crore vaccinations which you exported to get nooble prize which has stalled the vaccination drive and people are dying because of those exported vaccines

Those who have studied statistics and epidemiology should speak on this subject.

I clearly remember how RANDI TV and every librandu MC gaslighted Modi for expediting vaccination approval. Every sickness post vaccination was highlighted and debated like a failure.

Now the same whore house and it’s pimps are highlighting how the vaccination cover is not fast and adequate.

Look at the headlines these bastards are using to create panic on oxygen. Looks like they are reading of the same script that Italian mutant has given to all its tools including Kejrudeen.

The initial phase of vaccination drive by all means was supposed to be cautious slow and edgy. The same was the case with ascertaining stability of the vaccination which in normal cases can take 4 to 6 months. (To run scientific trails to calculate pathology sample stability is my bread and butter). The vaccination by all means donated to different countries would have gone off if not delivered.

Letting private institute to inoculate under the barge of be negative propaganda of rushing the vaccination which can kill people would have been a nightmare. Controlling the deliverance and covering the most vulnerable first was best and most scientific way.

No way this government can be blamed for anything. Using Pfizer would have bankrupt the nation. The rate India has vaccinated its population is highest in the world.

The health in any case is a state subject. Rather using state resources to enforce a very simple compliance of wearing mask, they made is business as usual.

Anyhow India is going towards herd immunity infected by both the virus and the vaccination. Nothing can be done at this stage now.

Modi did its best when inspired and lead people with diya, thali, addresses and what no by asking people behave. He can not stand on watch for you to do the right things all the time.

Last edited:

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Every time I open social media or see youtube's comment section. I see people yelling "lockdown lockdown" makes me wanna throw up.🤬🤬🤬

Why Lockdown was implemented in the first place?? People have to understand that back then we had nothing.. No PPE, no testing kit, HELL we didn't even knew how much actually LETHAL was this disease !!!:truestory:

Lockdown was never the solution.. But to delay the inevitable. Some salaried employees & a few dozen media outlets made the life of the common people HELL by yelling Lockdown Lockdown as Central Gormint transferred the power of locking up to the states. I myself stayed in lockdown for 15 days in July due to this nonsense..:frusty::frusty:

And now this year they are starting it again.:facepalm:

Arre bhai vaccine aa gaya hai !!! Just follow the safety protocols as like you were following last year and take the vaccine 'baat khatam'.. This second wave will pass, give it time.. It's a viral disease for crying out loud there is no hiding behind walls.. Actually it's a Jumla of opposition.. Now if Muddy Daddu implements again lockdown then they will start yelling "Muddy Economy ki ma ch*d raha hai aur gareeb k pet mein laat maar kar Ambani o ko paisa de raha hai"..

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
Now what if after May 1st the wastage continues ? what if few honest state CM who run hafta vasoli racket for their praja divert vaccine from GoI allocation to their private side and make money, BB today said they will be pricing Covaxin for $15-20 for export now consider even state govt selling it for $10 from zero they can easily make 700 rupees per vaccine . paisa hi paisa bhai yeh scheme kisko batao mat

issiliye unpadh peeingcock baba ji told after May 1st wastage will be monitored strictly and allocation will be depending on it . If state reports more waste cut the allocation and divert it to someone else who is doing lees crooky business in pandemic

Wastage has two components to it, one is genuine due to non-availability of 10 instant vaccine takers and other technical reasons, the second one being the diversion to non eligible takers.

With 18+ now eligible ( from 1 May) and open market access through state govt. ; the diversion may reduce a little, provided the pricing difference between govt. supplied and open market vaccine isn't too large.

captscooby81

Country flag
Let me tell you even if GoI not puts a lockdown people are shitting in their pants to come out they will itself lock themselves. virus is spreading like wild fire families after families buildings after buildings society after society is filled with cases . i have entire family of 6 people in my building now positive for covid , Two of my colleagues are down with covid and their family members too . This was not the situation in september- October last year . Cases were increasing but not in bunches like this .

Now the virus will play its part No one can do anything now it will run its own course . Good thing is painful lessons will send people running for vaccination now more seriously than before which will help us tackle the 3rd wave which my bet is surely coming before this year end .

People will wear masks now at least , People will avoid partying and attending weddings and holidaying .

I went to mall near by place today in the entire food court i had seen only 20 people its already deserted which made me realise already people are scared to come out .

Every time I open social media or see youtube's comment section. I see people yelling "lockdown lockdown" makes me wanna throw up.🤬🤬🤬

Why Lockdown was implemented in the first place?? People have to understand that back then we had nothing.. No PPE, no testing kit, HELL we didn't even knew how much actually LETHAL was this disease !!!:truestory:

Lockdown was never the solution.. But to delay the inevitable. Some salaried employees & a few dozen media outlets made the life of the common people HELL by yelling Lockdown Lockdown as Central Gormint transferred the power of locking up to the states. I myself stayed in lockdown for 15 days in July due to this nonsense..:frusty::frusty:

And now this year they are starting it again.:facepalm:

Arre bhai vaccine aa gaya hai !!! Just follow the safety protocols as like you were following last year and take the vaccine 'baat khatam'.. This second wave will pass, give it time.. It's a viral disease for crying out loud there is no hiding behind walls.. Actually it's a Jumla of opposition.. Now if Muddy Daddu implements again lockdown then they will start yelling "Muddy Economy ki ma ch*d raha hai aur gareeb k pet mein laat maar kar Ambani o ko paisa de raha hai"..

notaname

Country flag
I think India and China were only major exporters till now. Dont tell me they are going to import Chinese Vaccine.
When the whole world is waiting for India to export vaccine these clown's will import vaccine from Syria I think :rofl:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Modi said don't lockdown, so obviously Maha will undergo lockdown.

I think India and China were only major exporters till now. Dont tell me they are going to import Chinese Vaccine.
Chini influence is strong in Bombay. Could well be the case.

I think their plan is to place order with a vaccine that's not certified in India and then do the same nautaki of center not allowing us to vaccinate our people.

Kumata

Country flag

I think their plan is to place order with a vaccine that's not certified in India and then do the same nautaki of center not allowing us to vaccinate our people.
This fella is just proving his surname correct "topa"

" L**D ka topa"

Apologies mods for the words.. cant find a better decent one

another_armchair

Country flag

Looks like the plan is to cripple India's financial & manufacturing hub and MVA is playing along tossing the Aam Marathi Manoos under the Covid bus. Find it hard to imagine how there is no let up in Maharashtra while the rest of the country see's cases abating towards December/January.

Good number of Amazon orders are being held up because the seller is in Maharashtra and E-Commerce sales of non-essentials is banned by Maha Govt till shops & establishments are reopened.

Lockdown in Maharashtra means exodus of migrants. Force more migrants out so that new Covid hotspots keep mushrooming all over India with the new mutant strain exported from Maharashtra.

Will these people ever change? I never imagined AUT would be such a disgusting asswipe.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles