Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

ladder

Country flag
:nono:

Dont blame the lack of crowd Discipline of India on the PM or the cops...but instead its our own making.
do you see any discipline when people stand in a queue for a metro..a bus station..a hospital..
No?
so..lets not expect the people to follow a curfew systematically..
well!! what do they say...chaos..the Indian chaos..

even if you are the PM you will be tasked by the Tops to deliver exactly that message on prime time..but well..we all know our lane discipline and line discipline ..
we cant expect everything to be in order out of chaos cuz PM said so..
I didn't parachute into India yesterday to not know about India or Indians.

Mismanagement can't be covered by bravado.

captscooby81

Country flag
Now just imagine the same amount of money someone loosing in India in matter of two weeks . Its a lot of money for a country like india where per capita is less than $2000.

With that money i could have upgraded my current bike to new one or even upgraded to a car . Now that is gone for 3 years from my bucket list

Europe holiday plan for parents has gone burst.

NZ holiday plan for myself has gone burst

Plans to gift my nephew PS4 has gone burst(I still may try something and give him that)

And working in Infrastructure company which has interest in Building residential and Commercial spaces future looks bleak in coming days ahead for sure . Will know the real effect of it when this year appraisal comes .

Thanks to chinavirus, I lost INR Rs 1,040,000 in a matter of two weeks. I know it is not a whole lot of money if you are a well to do nigga but for a working class nigga like me, that was a good chunk of change. I could have used that money to party with the most beautiful hooker in Las Vegas for two weeks.

sorcerer

Country flag

Sometimes bravado is a necessity mismanagement or not.
This is the better way to manage than making plans and rolling it our one by one thinking we can manage each roll out effectively when we have Literally no time for all that.
virus is spreading faster than the roll outs...
administration dont have enough time to spend on meetings and drawing plans...
so they short it cuz of the short of time.
You were not parachuted into India yesterday so you know no matter how we roll out people have a way of mismanaging it.
give it another 24 hours and everything will find its rhythm..

the initial emotional outbreak is understood..but its okay..its not worse than virus outbreaks

Haldiram

Country flag

Modi had just told people to stand in the balcony and clap for 5 minutes. The % of well-meaning but ill-informed people who took out huge processions after 5pm were small, but even they got lathicharged and managed.

The leader of a nation can't hold back from saying something because 1% might misinterpret it. All sarkari ads have told people to wash hands with soap and recommended masks only for infected people. People have taken it one step further and started hoarding sanitizers.

Wherever mass communication is involved, 1-5% people will always misinterpret it initially, then fall back in line when corrected.

ladder

Country flag
Sometimes bravado is a necessity mismanagement or not.
This is the better way to manage than making plans and rolling it our one by one thinking we can manage each roll out effectively when we have Literally no time for all that.
virus is spreading faster than the roll outs...
administration dont have enough time to spend on meetings and drawing plans...
so they short it cuz of the short of time.
You were not parachuted into India yesterday so you know no matter how we roll out people have a way of mismanaging it.
give it another 24 hours and everything will find its rhythm..

the initial emotional outbreak is understood..but its okay..its not worse than virus outbreaks
Administration had all the time to plan and simulate unless you want to say they had blinkers on while this thing was played out in China.

Flipkart has stopped services, what if Flipkart would have been serving 'only' hub locations ( Bangalore, Kolkata, NDLS, Mumbai etc) serving 'only' essential items. But no, due to disruption in logistical chain ( read no passes during curfew/ lockdown) they have temporarily shut shop.

But, likes of you would blame Indian crowd mentality for above situation.

An old couple if have to go out to stock up because no delivery is not happening at their door step, their maid has been barred from entry. Who is to blame?
The older couple normally get their things home delivered. But due to your so called 'bravado is better' notion, they had to go out and expose themselves.

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In BLR and infact all major cities, it's very bad situation for bachelors who stayed back in their rooms/PGs.

Most of them live by the hour and didn't plan in advance, don't know how to cook or have no cooking equipment, with no hotels, no cooks/maids allowed and over enthusiastic and corrupt cops harrassing and shutting down many super markets and even grocery stores while lathi charging any youth on the road without first asking for reason.

Hope this does not lead to shortage of essential goods and services..

The message needs to reach Modiji and local administrations that harassment by police of essential service personal and people going to buy them should immediately STOP!!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles