Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Azaad

Country flag
Where'd you hear that?

The cost is too high, and most people just need a throat test
Here

ym888

Here

Confirming that this was a policy that had never been implemented,

Because it caused panic

Azaad

Country flag
Confirming that this was a policy that had never been implemented,

Because it caused panic
I've enclosed links of 2 news reports both of which categorically state that not only was the test actively deployed but they were used extensively on local Chinese & also foreigners.

I can understand why you're hesitant to answer the question. No problem . Just indicate how many times were you tested using anal swabs in 1 word ? 8 or 10 or 12 times or more than 12 ?

ym888

I've enclosed links of 2 news reports both of which categorically state that not only was the test actively deployed but they were used extensively on local Chinese & also foreigners.

I can understand why you're hesitant to answer the question. No problem . Just indicate how many times were you tested using anal swabs ? 8 or 10 or 12 times or more than 12 ?
used extensively?

You get some foreigners to confirm it

Azaad

Country flag
used extensively?

You get some foreigners to confirm it
Didn't you read the reports Chang or let me guess you're using Baidu translate once again .

Btw you didn't answer how many times were you subjected to this test ?

ym888

Didn't you read the reports Chang or let me guess you're using Baidu translate once again .

Btw you didn't answer how many times were you subjected to this test ?
I've never been tested for this,

and I've never drunk cow urine.

Azaad

Country flag
I've never been tested for this,

Sure . We understand . You were among the ones who never exhibited any symptoms ,hence were subjected to multiple tests against your will.

Perhaps if your lot avoided eating bats / pangolins etc we'd never have had the Wuhan virus.

ym888

Sure . We understand . You were among the ones who never exhibited any symptoms ,hence were subjected to multiple tests against your will.

Perhaps if your lot avoided eating bats / pangolins etc we'd never have had the Wuhan virus.
It's your turn to answer my question

Have you ever drunk cow urine?

Azaad

Country flag
It's your turn to answer my question

Have you ever drunk cow urine?
You didn't answer how many times you were subjected to the anal swab test , Chang ?

Besides this is the thread for the Wuhan virus. You want to ask me questions unrelated to the Wuhan virus , create a separate thread for it .

Reactions: SKC

ym888

You didn't answer how many times you were subjected to the anal swab test , Chang ?

Besides this is the thread for the Wuhan virus. You want to ask me questions unrelated to the Wuhan virus , create a separate thread for it .
Did you drink it or not?

Crazywithmath

Country flag
@Indx TechStyle @mods @ezsasa @hit&run

These particular bat muncher is a serial abuser; guy came back from a ban and is at it again.

@Azaad don't engage; report and move on. There is anyway enough material on the barbaric paper dragon thread to substantiate all the weird shit chingchongs consume - from dogs to virgin boy eggs and gutter oil; wumaos are best left ignored.

Last edited:

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Did you drink it or not?
why not ask him/her some profound questions
i_f25.png
I used to ask @Azaad "why 1+1=2" multiple times. But sadly, he/she dare not answer my question.
i_f25.png
so I just quit asking him/her again. How I wish someone good at math can answer my question
i_f25.png

Azaad

Country flag

Crazywithmath

Country flag

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That question does not make any sense. How can someone prove or disprove a mere definition?
Maybe @Azaad misunderstood me that I was asking him about the Goldbach conjecture. But I didn't
i_f25.png
I should've clarified my question.
i_f25.png
I really shouldn't use the word "profound".

Azaad

Country flag
Maybe @Azaad misunderstood me that I was asking him about the Goldbach conjecture. But I didn't View attachment 234179I should've clarified my question.View attachment 234181I really shouldn't use the word "profound".
Chang what's the connection between the Wuhan virus & the Goldbach conjecture in your schizophrenic mind ? Do explain while we try to get you professional help .

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chang what's the connection between the Wuhan virus & the Goldbach conjecture in your schizophrenic mind ? Do explain while we try to get you professional help .
I do want to know. I recommend you use chatgpt 4.0 to help you do the quantitative analysis on this problem. You may also need multivariate analysis or stochastic partial differential equations.
i_f25.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles