World Military/Paramilitary/Special Forces

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
What I meant was strictly on Indian perspective!! The future of helmets of our Infantrymen MIGHT look like this!!
Seriously, 😵🥴
Why don't you read my first reply again....🤦🏻‍♂️
🙄 It has nothing to do with helmets at all....
Its for training and such laser receivers or receptors or whatever are even worn on the body.....
It has nothing to do with ours or anybody's future helmets....
iT hAs nOtHinG tO Do wITh wHaTeVeR hELmEt u usE

Killbot

Country flag
These arguments are going nowhere!! What I meant was strictly on Indian perspective!! The future of helmets of our Infantrymen MIGHT look like this!! That's all, and now we are fighting over this, claiming its not new, when infact most militaries don't even posses it or an average person hasn't even seen it!! Let's end this here, i think today is a bad day for me on this forum, this is like the 2nd argument here!!
Those are meant for training. They are laser detection devices, on the helmet cover. Can be used elsewhere also, but primarily worn on the helmet. Used where live ammo can't be used, such as CQB drills etc. So they are useless in the battlefield. But they do make training easier. I Don't think we have them

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
Those are meant for training. They are laser detection devices, on the helmet cover. Used where live ammo can't be used, such as CQB drills etc. So they are useless in the battlefield. But they do make training easier. Don't think we have them
What do you think i have been telling this guy all this time.....🥴

Killbot

Country flag

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Is this Timor Leste a country? If so, then fucking shame on the Indian establishment.

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @abingdonboy, nibbas take a look at this. He looks trained like shit, his finger is on the fucking trigger, but has a fucking HK 416. And a Crye AVS plate carrier, battle belt and Crye attachments to PC.
Yeah, it got its independence from Indonesia in 2002

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Is this Timor Leste a country? If so, then fucking shame on the Indian establishment.

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @abingdonboy, nibbas take a look at this. He looks trained like shit, his finger is on the fucking trigger, but has a fucking HK 416. And a Crye AVS plate carrier, battle belt and Crye attachments to PC.
It’s a Real Island State part of the Indonesian Archipelago.

mupper

Country flag

To be fair to the guy his finger is not on the trigger, he has the rifle in what's sometimes called a jungle patrol rest/rack.....basically lightly resting on his webbing, takes the strain off the arms while leaving it ready to go...probably got it from the Australian SAS.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
FN FAL is still a great rifle i don’t understand why the Army Replaced it with Crap called INSAS. If they just modernized the body and added stable full auto feature it would have worked perfectly.
Haha, welcome to India!! But don't worry, our police force and forest guards still use it!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles