WC2011 Predictions

rizwan78

Country flag
Pakistan's bowling was clinical, but not a comfortable win IIRC.

If India bats first and scores huge, then India will win this match. Spin will be a factor for the team batting second.
Well if Harbajan bowl last over instead of nehra in South africa v india match , & if Gull bowl the last over in t20 semifinal against Australia Pakistan match i think the result will be different , that is the benefit of if

Pintu

This is disgusting , our batsmen continues to fail in slog overs, and most of the bowlers fail to perform, if this continues I would rather keep our team out of the contention for the Cup.

Regards

Last edited:

Blackwater

Aaab india ka band bajega india VS ausi. well india don't deserve to be in semis..

Oracle

Mirpur is a flat track. If Pakistan bats first and bats well, they have a chance, provided their spinners can do the trick later. West Indies, as always are the wild horses! 50-50 chances.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
congratulations to pakistan on reaching semis and the way they are playing they seem pretty much certain to win the WC. well done guys and all the very best for future matches.

Zaki

Country flag
congratulations to pakistan on reaching semis and the way they are playing they seem pretty much certain to win the WC. well done guys and all the very best for future matches.
Thanks Dear!

Best of Luck to India as well. Hope to have a good competitive Semi Final with India and Pakistan wins by a very close margin. Something really memorable... hope to have a respectable competition in the semi final. You can pray for India win though hahaha

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Thanks Dear!

Best of Luck to India as well. Hope to have a good competitive Semi Final with India and Pakistan wins by a very close margin. Something really memorable... hope to have a respectable competition in the semi final. You can pray for India win though hahaha
well the way india is playing i would be more than surprised if they make it through the quarters but i hope they do well, even an all round performance would do for me no matter what the result. alteast thats the least they can do for sachin.

Pintu

As Ritesh have said, I agree with him also , I would love to see them lock horns , but India should better play a team game for that.

Regards

Tolaha

I personally dont have much hopes on India winning the cup.
My wishes would go to India (which probably wont last tomorrow) and to any team playing against Australia!

Zaki

Country flag
don't worry guyz... I am sure India would give their 100% tomorrow and hopefully beat Australia

Honestly speaking, It will be very difficult for Australia to contain after Quarter Finals. This is the only chance we can keep Australia away from lifting the trophy once again. I don't want them to win the trophy so I wish best of Luck to India for that. We might beat Australia again but the chances in my eyes are not more than 10%

They usually come very hard in the advanced stages of the bigger tournament

Oracle

Anxious moments, I think I'm having a heart attack now.

Oracle

/\/\/\ Don't worry, you will get one in this very thread if India loses :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles