Wagner PMC mutiny against Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
There. Fixed that for you.
Murdering Ukrainians = the act of killing people of Ukraine; encompassing everyone from Nazi to civilians

Cleansing Ukraine of Nazi scum again = "...four year old girl with special needs was killed in Russian shelling..."

Are you sure you really fixed it?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
It has to be worth the lives of the13 VKS guys who lost their life and the 6 aircraft that got shot down :frusty: Instead of spinning this disaster as some sort of 3D chess they better should take measures of not having multiple PMCs and shut them all down

bhramos

Country flag
It has to be worth the lives of the13 VKS guys who lost their life and the 6 aircraft that got shot down :frusty: Instead of spinning this disaster as some sort of 3D chess they better should take measures of not having multiple PMCs and shut them all down
now its all over, he was pardoned by Putin.

bhramos

Country flag
Given the fact that — apparently — Prigozhin is not being arrested, and PMC Wagner is being deployed to the front lines in Belarus, I think we can confidently conclude that this whole thing WAS a psyop of some sort. Most likely a counter-intel operation to smoke out traitors.
I've seen no credible evidence anyone was killed, nor any aircraft shot down. A couple trucks smashed up, yes. But all the downed aircraft photos I saw were subsequently shown to be unrelated to these events. The mere fact Wagner is being redeployed proves it was all theater.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Interesting thing was how USA, monitoring or whatever they might have been doing, was completely silent about this.
They sort of realised how complex and unpredictable Russia is. Perhaps they had an intelligence failure on this, perhaps that did not.
Given the fact that — apparently — Prigozhin is not being arrested, and PMC Wagner is being deployed to the front lines in Belarus, I think we can confidently conclude that this whole thing WAS a psyop of some sort. Most likely a counter-intel operation to smoke out traitors.
I've seen no credible evidence anyone was killed, nor any aircraft shot down. A couple trucks smashed up, yes. But all the downed aircraft photos I saw were subsequently shown to be unrelated to these events. The mere fact Wagner is being redeployed proves it was all theater.
I want to agree with you, but doubts remain .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles