Wagner PMC mutiny against Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Nah dude, this war was already a lost one, this coup will make sure the aftermath is even worse. For all the dislike I may have for Ukrainians and their simps for normalising hatred towards us, I feel that what Putin did to them was totally unwarranted.

Russia forgot its own worth and thought it could just roll over Ukraine.
This coup will not be crushable.
I agree putin is wrong, but does it matter? At the end of the day, question for us is whether the coup can succeed or not. At this point, its not obvious that it will.

As for whether or not he should win, I think we can have a more advantageous position in a multipolar world, rather than a cold war setup of west vs china, because the same setup will then be used against us if we dare differ with them.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Remember all this information is not confirmed, so a lot of false info flaying around.

But there are twitter rumors that Kadyrov may be defecting to Wagner.

We will know for sure soon, his forces are not far from Rasov, so if there is news of fighting, it means it was fake news.

Fighting Wagner isn't like making dumb tiktoks or no scoping a tree dumb Muslim fa*gs

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
So basically we now saying Putin ke saath "Khela Hobe"
Wondering if this coup will also take weeks if not months to conclude. Putin still controls the KGB and if he takes down top 2/3 of the first rung of Wagner there'll be another twist.
Putin will fall back to St Petersburg at worst and let the Russian army take care or of it.
What will determine the fate of this war is whether Putin still has the control over his military.

sameer3694

Nah dude, this war was already a lost one, this coup will make sure the aftermath is even worse. For all the dislike I may have for Ukrainians and their simps for normalising hatred towards us, I feel that what Putin did to them was totally unwarranted.

Russia forgot its own worth and thought it could just roll over Ukraine.
This coup will not be crushable.
Yeah Putin overplayed his cards massively. Someone must give the Putin a book on "Arthashastra". But he's probably too dumb and impulsive to understand or make sense of it.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
There are rumors that Putin went to st petersburg
Obviously staying there means falling prey to wagnar.
Perhaps the aim of this war is not to topple Putin buy pushback Russka from Ukraine.
The moral of soldiers must have taken a hit.
If Turkey can crush a bigger mobilization than Russia can do it too.
Whatever happens we are next if putelr falls.

Marliii

Country flag
Obviously staying there means falling prey to wagnar.
Perhaps the aim of this war is not to topple Putin buy pushback Russka from Ukraine.
The moral of soldiers must have taken a hit.
If Turkey can crush a bigger mobilization than Russia can do it too.
Whatever happens we are next if putelr falls.
Have to disarm all those northeast "miltias" we have tolerated for sometime along with mao cunts

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Russia must not fall until 2030, till that time we will pull our own weight and become independent of most of Russian Weapons and will be looking to transit from already present ones.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I agree putin is wrong, but does it matter? At the end of the day, question for us is whether the coup can succeed or not. At this point, its not obvious that it will.

As for whether or not he should win, I think we can have a more advantageous position in a multipolar world, rather than a cold war setup of west vs china, because the same setup will then be used against us if we dare differ with them.
Even I know the coup won't be successful, but people forget that crushing a coup done by a huge PMC while you're fighting a full blown war with your enemy is not at all good. Russia was unable to do much when PMC was fighting on its side along with Russian military, now PMC is not fighting Ukrainians, it is now fighting Russians, earlier Russian military had to fight just Ukrainians now has to fight both PMC Wagner and Ukrainians.

Just try to imagine the severity.

Augustus

Country flag
Russia must not fall until 2030, till that time we will pull our own weight and become independent of most of Russian Weapons and will be looking to transit from already present ones.
It's really not in our hands if they will fall or not. We dont have any pull on that direction one way or the other. Only thing we can do is seat back and watch the shit show . Hoping they dont fall before 2030 is meaningless when we aren't strong enough to keep them going till 2030

Marliii

Country flag
Putin will fall back to St Petersburg at worst and let the Russian army take care or of it.
What will determine the fate of this war is whether Putin still has the control over his military.
If he does that it would be a massive psychological defeat.if by some miracle Wagner takes even some partial control of Moscow .then gents we could be seeing a moment of history that happened only since Napolean himself did it

aim120

Country flag
We need atleast 20 years to get where china was in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles