India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

karn

Country flag

South Korea emerges as Quad alternative to India

Biden wants India out of QUAD.
Everyone forgets .. QUAD is a Chai biscuit grouping .. other than some experience for our navy.. it has the whole supply chain resilience mandate .. even if Indias role here is diminished we should take full economic benefit .. let's face it we won't go to save Taiwan and they won't come to save us.

gajapati

Country flag
Ok
So when do we expect they will throw us 🤔 I mean which month
I think this is the alternative to caatsa. noice!
If they go ahead with sanctions on india .. They are realizing China is new leader of world .. And in case of a sanction india ll look for new realignment with respect to china . And increase Yen reserve because there ll be fear of dollar all the time with a hostile USA . Kind of self goal by Bidden if CATSA is imposed ...

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If they go ahead with sanctions on india .. They are realizing China is new leader of world .. And in case of a sanction india ll look for new realignment with respect to china . And increase Yen reserve because there ll be fear of dollar all the time with a hostile USA . Kind of self goal by Bidden if CATSA is imposed ...
That's what I said this move I alternative to caatsa
Out of QUAD relaxation from caatsa
A good message delivering to us(india)

Country flag
Everyone forgets .. QUAD is a Chai biscuit grouping .. other than some experience for our navy.. it has the whole supply chain resilience mandate .. even if Indias role here is diminished we should take full economic benefit .. let's face it we won't go to save Taiwan and they won't come to save us.
It was never a formal grouping and there was no synchronicity of weapons systems. India
was the oddball with all Russian,Israeli ,french and indigenous weapons. Never thought it
would amount to anything.

gajapati

Country flag
It was never a formal grouping and there was no synchronicity of weapons systems. India
was the oddball with all Russian,Israeli ,french and indigenous weapons. Never thought it
would amount to anything.
It was not a defence cooperation .. It was about economic , infrastructure , geopolitical , technology cooperation to reduce chinese influence in indo pacific .

gajapati

Country flag
Another self goal if they proceed .. A manufacturing giant in Asia and replacement for Chinese manufacturing dominance .. Times are going good for chinese .

HitmanBlood

Country flag

The 'Quad' at a crossroads
Intresting article but it doesn't mention kicking India out of QUAD. It covers general topics on inefficiency of QUAD to take on China more assertively.

South Korea to examine joining Quad grouping
South Korea joining QUAD is a natural progression of grouping. I believe slowly more and more like minded east asian countries could join QUAD in future.

I had my doubts about QUAD too but the way US behaved at 2+2 after India snubbed America's position on Russia tells me that there is a need in Washington for a strong ally like India. Also without India, US can't counter China's influence in Asia.

gajapati

Country flag
Fact that Russia attacked after april 20 so that winter olympic does nt gets messed up .. Presence of Pakistan president during attack .. And the way Russia has placed itself with respect to Afghanistan , and some recent issues in UN and its weakened economy military .. India needs to rethink its Russian equation .. Because the role it used to play in between indo pak and indo china is no more relevant .. and go ahead with strategic realignment by end of this decade . West ll matter more to india in future with respect to our economic and military security .

Country flag
Intresting article but it doesn't mention kicking India out of QUAD. It covers general topics on inefficiency of QUAD to take on China more assertively.

South Korea joining QUAD is a natural progression of grouping. I believe slowly more and more like minded east asian countries could join QUAD in future.

I had my doubts about QUAD too but the way US behaved at 2+2 after India snubbed America's position on Russia tells me that there is a need in Washington for a strong ally like India. Also without India, US can't counter China's influence in Asia.
I doubt there will be any further expansion of QUAD or it becoming anything relevant.
USA has plenty of allies and bases in the East . US has 73 bases in south Korea alone. Japan is
a major ally and it is considered the fourth strongest naval power. I don't want overstate India's position in the Quad. With no clear policy or formal agreements India's role in quad will always be uncertain.
Biden has not given importance to India ties like previous administrations.

Last edited:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

South Korea emerges as Quad alternative to India

Biden wants India out of QUAD.
Lolz and Biden usa is making deals with Russia while they are banging Ukrainian,everything is fair if it is based on usa interests but if India do deals for its interest then it is flip flopping ,usa is the most unreliable partner ever especially for non white nations.

Last edited:

New threads

Articles