US warns Solomon Islands over China pact

maximus777

Country flag
:hmm: they will do a naval blockade of soloman island against Chinese ships .

CCP wont have balls to take action against US or Australia .

still i doubt any Chinese naval base will come up there . solomon will change its mind or there will be "regime change"
If that happens to be the case, how will Xi JingPong react to such loss of face and "humiliation"? Especially since this is apparently CCP's century brought about the glorious Communist party and the year of some lauda lassun animal.

mokoman

Country flag
If that happens to be the case, how will Xi JingPong react to such loss of face and "humiliation"? Especially since this is apparently CCP's century brought about the glorious Communist party and the year of some lauda lassun animal.
Chinese are just trying to do to Australia what US and allies does to China . surround it with naval bases .

what can they do ? , dont know , probably speak of peace and tranquality , maybe talks .

IMHO i think they will build more military bases on one of the south china sea island or something .

maybe push thier attack dog North Korea to bark at south korea .

Dont think they can really do anything more .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sir, what Is your opinion about india entering a formal security pact with usa ?
I agree that usa never threw any country which had security pact with it under the bus.
Thye arrive late , but when they arrive aka the Americans, they arrive in force.
US foreign policy practitioners and advisors have a habit of living in echo chambers and are highly susceptible to their lobby groups, their ignorance will cause more harm than good for us.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No such situation have arrived yet with any of their security allies.. but they have a history of being selfish and hooman right ...bargain when nothing works...

Ukraine is prime example off how they went back on promise ...
that's what acting in self-interest means. we should be hoping that Bharat too reaches that stage.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
No such situation have arrived yet with any of their security allies.. but they have a history of being selfish and hooman right ...bargain when nothing works...

Ukraine is prime example off how they went back on promise ...
Ukraine is not part of nato

Kumata

Country flag
that's what acting in self-interest means. we should be hoping that Bharat too reaches that stage.
Bharat will never be so selfish ever IMO .. Not a Bad thing per se but i suspect...

There was report in WION on US foreign policy.... insightful... Will try to dig the link or shud be on forum some where around their foreign policy...

My Personnel assessment is that Even if china goes ahead and do "gand masti" in SCS &Taiwan... they will be able to do "Zilch". they are too deep in love with "Dollars" & commies are known to be Ruthless in killing peopple & meeting their objectives...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
My Personnel assessment is that Even if china goes ahead and do "gand masti" in SCS &Taiwan... they will be able to do "Zilch". they are too deep in love with "Dollars" & commies are known to be Ruthless in killing peopple & meeting their objectives...
yes, at this point in time this seems to be the case. at raisina dialogues, Taiwan representative said they are aware of the narrative of “Ukraine today, Taiwan tomorrow”, he also said they don’t expect Xi to mount an attack this year, as CCP will be evaluating Ukraine outcomes.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Bharat will never be so selfish ever IMO .. Not a Bad thing per se but i suspect...

There was report in WION on US foreign policy.... insightful... Will try to dig the link or shud be on forum some where around their foreign policy...

Here this fellow discusses keeping war away from shores of india , it was Japan i know but still.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Right but budden provoked & used that commedian to provoke Putin chacha... assuring he will take care and when shit hit the roof.. he happily went to market buying cheap russian oil .. putting sanctions on every one else...
What will we do if Chinese does something to Bhutan
Atleast usa is much reliable when it comes to a country which is under article 5 than us when Bhutan is in the game
Ukraine was not under it but still dreamt of America's support its her fault

Country flag

China 'very likely' to put troops on Solomon Islands: Australian minister

Kumata

Country flag
What will we do if Chinese does something to Bhutan
Atleast usa is much reliable when it comes to a country which is under article 5 than us when Bhutan is in the game
Legally Bhutan is a Indian protectee but as and when Shit hits the roof, Bhutan have to request... we cannot take suo moto like Our Grand milords !!!!!!!!

Ukraine was not under it but still dreamt of America's support its her fault
It was not dream per se. they dreamed with Open eyes LOL.. comedian whent on poking at crocodile . that too i his pond because Hyena was telling him that she will support..

KurtisBrian

Country flag

China 'very likely' to put troops on Solomon Islands: Australian minister
hey, that is going to create, Han Solo. It is the legend. :daru: 🤪

Country flag

Australia defends handling of China-Solomons deal

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles