Topless Muslim Women Jihadists’ Beaten at Muslim Conference in France

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Meanwhile in France...check the videeeoo too! :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Topless Jihadists’ Beaten at Controversial Muslim Salon in France

FEMEN fires off again: two of its feminine activists have been beaten and dragged off scene in an attempt to toplessly interrupt a Muslim conference held over the weekend in Paris suburbs.

Two topless activists from FEMEN, the notorious hardline international feminist organization, ages 25 and 31 and both from Islamic families, this Saturday appeared at a controversial Muslim conference.

They ran on stage in front of two imams reportedly discussing whether it is right to beat a woman or not, screaming “No one can enslave me, no one can possess me, I am my own prophet!"

A slogan also written on their naked chests. FEMEN claims its female activists were protesting against “womanophobia” and violence against women they say is widespread among Muslims, as stated in an online release.

“FEMEN is calling for mass opposition against the uprising of those womanophobe integrisms and for a strong answer from our institutions. Womanophobia is illegal. Sexism is a kind of racism. Modern slavery is a crime. Let’s condemn them together, and let’s remind them without ever losing any ounce of strength: No one can enslave me, no one can possess me, I am my own prophet!” The FEMEN France message on Facebook said, calling the two feminists “our topless jihadists”.

Thereafter,
both partly nude women were dragged off by security personnel and, as it can clearly be seen on the video of the incident, were slapped and kicked by an unidentified man. The activists were later detained by police and released later that night. The organizers of the salon announced their plan to file a lawsuit against the activists who interrupted the event.

LIVE VIDEO below.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

==========================================================================

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

@Gabriel92

blueblood

One very real problem which is endemic in the entire West is not knowing when to stop. Charlie Hebdo mocking the drowned child will create far more jihadi than your average drone strike.

Stop making their jobs easier for them.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
One very real problem which is endemic in the entire West is not knowing when to stop. Charlie Hebdo mocking the drowned child will create far more jihadi than your average drone strike.

Stop making their jobs easier for them.
Great, noe you have started giving your retarded advice to Europeans too , on how they should give up their values of free speech and bow down to terrorist scum . just because you lack self respect to confront the islamist pigs does not mean the entire world lacks it as well.

Blackwater

Meanwhile in France...check the videeeoo too! :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Topless Jihadists’ Beaten at Controversial Muslim Salon in France

FEMEN fires off again: two of its feminine activists have been beaten and dragged off scene in an attempt to toplessly interrupt a Muslim conference held over the weekend in Paris suburbs.

Two topless activists from FEMEN, the notorious hardline international feminist organization, ages 25 and 31 and both from Islamic families, this Saturday appeared at a controversial Muslim conference.

They ran on stage in front of two imams reportedly discussing whether it is right to beat a woman or not, screaming “No one can enslave me, no one can possess me, I am my own prophet!"

A slogan also written on their naked chests. FEMEN claims its female activists were protesting against “womanophobia” and violence against women they say is widespread among Muslims, as stated in an online release.

“FEMEN is calling for mass opposition against the uprising of those womanophobe integrisms and for a strong answer from our institutions. Womanophobia is illegal. Sexism is a kind of racism. Modern slavery is a crime. Let’s condemn them together, and let’s remind them without ever losing any ounce of strength: No one can enslave me, no one can possess me, I am my own prophet!” The FEMEN France message on Facebook said, calling the two feminists “our topless jihadists”.

Thereafter,
both partly nude women were dragged off by security personnel and, as it can clearly be seen on the video of the incident, were slapped and kicked by an unidentified man. The activists were later detained by police and released later that night. The organizers of the salon announced their plan to file a lawsuit against the activists who interrupted the event.

LIVE VIDEO below.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

==========================================================================

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

@Gabriel92

muslim men kicking woman. is that islam??:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

is that jihadi version of islam:pound::pound:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
muslim men kicking woman. is that islam??:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

is that jihadi version of islam:pound::pound:
Is there a difference? Isn't Isis version of Islam the purest of pure form of Islam?

cannonfodder

Country flag
A human life and rights are far more precious than this. You should yourself stop getting offended by small issues. The almighty god that created the entire universe would not give a damn with such petty issues either.

The jihadi's will keep doing what they are irrespective of whether magazine stops drawing cartoons or not. It is upto the Muslims to understand that none of their Islamic countries are helping them out and stop this religious fanaticism that is killing people everyday. :dude:

.........................................................................[/QUOTE]

sorcerer

Country flag
:D
Stunts like these wont stop the Imams....from preaching violence against women.
Nothing will happen unless there is a mass move against the terrorists and such preachings.

Sad that the Syrians lost their nation to a few terrorists..Cuz they failed to stand up to them, terrorists. If they had they would still have the Syria with them.

An example from India to prove a point

When there is a mass movement..Changes do happen..

===========
Munnar tea estate stir: Women power to the fore
Stalwarts of major unions relegated to the background.

There was a look of puzzled amusement on the face of Kerala Labour Minister Shibu Baby John, Power Minister and trade union veteran Aryadan Mohammed as they sat on Thursday across the negotiation table with leaders of the predominantly women estate workers of Munnar who are on a strike for the past one week demanding a higher bonus.

Behind the five very ordinary looking women sat the stalwarts of major trade unions in Munnar, who had been negotiating with the estate managements on behalf of the workers all these years. The meeting could not break the deadlock and the next round of talks between the workers’ representatives and the government would take place on Sunday. And, on Friday, the women showed how deep their anger went, by literally driving away CPI(M) legislator S. Rajendran, but later relented to welcome CPI legislator E.S. Bijimol to their midst. At their meeting with the Ministers and at Munnar, the women were very clear and focused: they were not willing to buy the arguments of the company for not paying lower bonus this year.

Dilemma

Talking to the media after the meeting, Mr. Baby John actually admitted to the government’s dilemma in dealing directly with the workers when the trade union leadership, with whom it had all along done business, sat silent spectators. If the Minister had any doubt in his mind, the women of Munnar removed all that on Friday when they made it clear that they did not want any intermediary. Their acceptance of Ms. Bijimol, a firebrand leader of the CPI, appeared more a display of gender solidarity than acceptance of her intervention. Around 10,000 women workers have been occupying the key roads in Munnar over the past few days under women whose faces are yet to register on the public mind.

The government has begun to see who might be behind the agitating women, a strategy that it had adopted when the Chengara land stir was at its peak, insinuating that the strike is being fomented by Maoists.

Since the women participating in the strike are predominantly Tamil-speaking, there has also been some talk about the possibility of the strike been engineered by political forces from across the border. The real message of the women agitators — that they did not require the established trade unions to fight their battles — appears to have been lost on both the unions and the government. The stir also shows that the politics of the working class has still not run its course in Kerala.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ir-women-power-to-the-fore/article7642830.ece
============

When you have the courage to stand by your point and fight for it...you get what you want. When the whole of the society stands for a cause, the anti socials will simply fade out.

The best part of this political movement is
These women workers drove away political party leaders who try to take advantage of the situation..
See...this is how you drive home your stance and stand for your rights!!!

Pansies in Europe can take a clue from these average educated work force standing for their rights and getting it clean..with no incident of violence !!

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Most Muslim countries treat their women as shit! Many of those so called mullahs, imams etc are the biggest lechers going around. And they are the first to teach 'morality'! Jeeez!

bose

Country flag
These 2 Topless Muslim girls were Suicide Bombers Boobers and no one was hurt in the "blast" except themselves since they got kicked and punched by Muslim men.
I am really concerned with where Islam is heading... Now we have Suicide Boobers !!

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

These things disturbs me, not because of my faith, but because how stupid people can get! It definitely does not offend me, since as long as it is not a idol or a image that any Hindu has offered puja to, it is just an image not manifestation of the gods or goddesses. May be I will print a Jesus' or cross' image and paste it on my urinal?

P.S. @mods @pmaitra @sob
I think the title may be wrong and needs to be edited.

I_PLAY_BAD

What I think is running topless on a stage is highly ill-cultured behavior. Be it before the Imam or Sankaracharya or Vatican pope, it is very very disgusting behavior. This kind of behavior shames the entire humanity, let aside religion.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
These things disturbs me, not because of my faith, but because how stupid people can get! It definitely does not offend me, since as long as it is not a idol or a image that any Hindu has offered puja to, it is just an image not manifestation of the gods or goddesses. May be I will print a Jesus' or cross' image and paste it on my urinal?

P.S. @mods @pmaitra @sob
I think the title may be wrong and needs to be edited.
Some Ignorant Westerners have put images of Indian deities on those things but India protested in a civil way and as a result it was taken down.Some nutjob companies do it to be attention whore for publicity of their company.

But the "Religion of Piece" starts going out with AK-47 and killing instead of choosing a correct way.

FRYCRY

Country flag
Learn decency from RSS fanboys which were involved in bloody 84 and 2002 riots :D

_|_ Rastriya Stupid Sangh :D

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Learn decency from RSS fanboys which were involved in bloody 84 and 2002 riots :D

_|_ Rastriya Stupid Sangh :D
Another one of your posts where you are bleeding with your terrorist ummah I see. Good. keep them coming. We have several Hindu morons here who still think your kind is civilised. May be your posts will knock some sense into them

Global Defence

New threads

Articles