Top ISI handler, missing while sneaking into India illegaly

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
He was serving officer in ISI!

They floated a fake company to give him cover for his travel plan and stay in Nepal. And this guys was most probably under surveillance by Indian and Nepal agencies and this is not the first time he entered Nepal for carrying out Terror activities in India and Nepal. Mostly picked by Indian agencies when he was sneaking into India.

[MOD Edit: Any more reference to an external forum or other violation and there is going to be a long vacation.]

Last edited by a moderator:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Seems to me like a snatch for some "chia pe charcha" by a certain sazish karna wali organization if you know what i mean:pound:

Flame Thrower

Guys, I could be wrong and with very little knowledge I got this doubt.... I hope experts can help me about it.

Few things that doesn't add up...

1. I've just checked, there are direct flights from Pak to Nepal why the ticket wasn't issued in that way. Cost of flight ticket is around 10000 PKR. I understand that if someone comes from Pakistan to Katmandu then they will be on RAW radar. Now here is the question why would RAW handlers could let a Pakistani nationality Person that to an ex Lt. Colonel (I believe it would be mentioned somewhere on his passport/flight ticket.... But I could be wrong too.) pass RAWs radar. If someone wants an ex Lt. Col. Pakistani to pass RAWs radar, then it is really worries me.

2. I've just checked the cost from Oman to Katmandu average is £1000 pounds. From Pakistan to Oman is also around £ 1000 pounds. If you want to hire someone you don't send business class ticket through different country. Why no one talks about his return tickets. Was his job to come to Katmandu and disappear at 5 km from Indian border!!!???.

3. If his interview was in Katmandu, why did he go to Lumbini (5km from Indian Border). If you had your interview done in Katmandu, you should join your job(did he joined the job) or leave to Pakistan via a different country.

4. Someone mentioned that less restrictive Indo Nepal border is being misused. That was being Misused since ages and also got it covered by enough folks who are on RAW's payroll. It is a basic booby trap to attract folks who wants to enter India.

5. Now why is a Lt. Colonel is important to whom!!??

I feel that something doesn't add up.

Last edited:

lcafanboy

Country flag
I am praying that this P** is picked up by us and expect to bring him into out territory and make him sing as he is in mission into India for subversion into India... then see the wining and crying from enemy ...
This bastard was active in ISI between 2008-09. that is when 26/11 happened. Most probably he is the col sahib that those terrorists were speaking to in Pakistan. RAW probably identified him thru his voice analysis using the phone call he had with this so called employer. Seems like RAW is now doing what MOSSAD does-Execute the opposition.If so, expect a few more such pick ups very soon.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Looks like we've got a big fish in our net:

http://*****************/attachments/10dbakk-jpg.4830/

http://*****************/attachments/vnh5jq-jpg.4831/

And a big BOASTER too.

lcafanboy

Country flag
lolz i hope RAW caught this fish to get mr.yadav
No way look at what we have in our net:

This bastard was active in ISI between 2008-09. that is when 26/11 happened. Most probably he is the col sahib that those terrorists were speaking to in Pakistan. RAW probably identified him thru his voice analysis using the phone call he had with this so called employer.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Guys, I could be wrong and with very little knowledge I got this doubt.... I hope experts can help me about it.

1. I've just checked, there are direct flights from Pak to Nepal why the ticket wasn't issued in that way. Cost of flight ticket is around 10000 PKR. I understand that if someone comes from Pakistan to Katmandu then they will be on RAW radar. Now here is the question why would RAW handlers could let a Pakistani nationality Person that to an ex Lt. Colonel (I believe it would be mentioned somewhere on his passport/flight ticket.... But I could be wrong too.) pass RAWs radar. If someone wants an ex Lt. Col. Pakistani to pass RAWs radar, then it is really worries me.

2. I've just checked the cost from Oman to Katmandu average is £1000 pounds. From Pakistan to Oman is also around £ 1000 pounds. If you want to hire someone you don't send business class ticket through different country. Why no one talks about his return tickets. Was his job to come to Katmandu and disappear at 5 km from Indian border!!!???.

3. If his interview was in Katmandu, why did he go to Lumbini (5km from Indian Border). If you had your interview done in Katmandu, you should join your job(did he joined the job) or leave to Pakistan via a different country.

4. Someone mentioned that less restrictive Indo Nepal border is being misused. That was being Misused since ages and also got it covered by enough folks who are on RAW's payroll. It is a basic booby trap to attract folks who wants to enter India.

Good points............................

Hari Sud

Country flag
God bless, now India has a big fish in its possession . Three years from now, exchange with an Indian prisoner in Pakistani possession.

Flame Thrower

Looks like we've got a big fish in our net:

And a big BOASTER too.
Can you please post pics again.... Unable to see them

Tarun Kumar

Most likely he was an ISI handler who had gone there to set up a base and RAW got wind of it. Good job, now that he is caught we should deny anything happened at our end . From our perspective he is a namaloom afrad. Meantime we can torture him to our heart's content to extract all info about ISI activities in Nepal which can then be targeted by RAW.It seems that the open border is turning out beneficial for us after all.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
After getting all we can from him, hive him to CIA to extract info on OBL and Talibs, to sing about that, then make a video regarding that and release on you tube.

This is even bigger fish then we thought.

Good going guys.

Tarun Kumar

I think the Linkedin thing was just to confuse. After all if he is a retired guy posting his CV, then its unlikely anything incriminating will be found may have been the reasoning of his handlers but our guys were one step ahead. Good job. As for Kulbhushan he was NOT a RAW agent, he belonged to DIA (which is what I read) which was trying to set up a base in Balochistan. RAW would not be rookie enough to send a Hussein Mubarak Patel to Iran.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

so instead of taking direct flight to Nepal, if he would have been genuine job seeker, he first travel from Pak to Oman, thinking that he wont be tracked on RAW radar, then from Oman, he got Nepalese SIM cards, so that he cant be traced to Pak, then he went to Nepal from Oman, with costly tickets, then from Kathmandu to Lumbini he again went to job interview, for some dot com company................... then he is untraceable,

If you look at his CV, looks like ISI has not trainned him well..................oops............he was ISI :rofl::rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles