The European Refugee "Crisis" and Cultural Enrichment Thread

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i get upset when you shit talk a country. and all you do is shit talk Pakistanis and people from Finland. so i cant resist
But you are a White Native British as you claim :lol: ..... why would such person gets upset when name of Pakistan is taken?

And how does such love for Finland coming? Since you have another Terrorist Sympathizer aka @jouni doing tag team with you.

Talk with FACTS and don't get touchy and cry with useless memes like a typical TROLL. :lol:

blue marlin

Who the hell are you to FORCE and THREATEN mods what to do? :lol:

Go back to your Paki/Chinese forums since you don't belong here.

This is not the forum of your Abba Pakistan and not run by ISI.

At the moment ISIS/Paki/Muslim genocide is shown you get soooo touchy... are you serving them due to religious duties? :lol:
theres a difference between threaten and notifying. besides we block sites that allow terrorist materials on their sites. i reported it. mods will just say the same "please let it go", what do think iv'e been doing for the past few weeks since i last told them. collecting info.

Sylex21

i get upset when you shit talk a country. and all you do is shit talk Pakistanis and people from Finland. so i cant resist
Yeah basically there should be a hate thread, where everyone can get it out of their system and then every time anyone posts random off-topic hate posts they should get moved to that thread by the mods.

I mean I get the occasional Pakistani joke or whatever, if someone has something REALLY funny or cleaver to say. But then there's a serious topic being discussed and the next 8 pages of comments are all random anti-Pakistani bs, it becomes hard to have an actual conversation. Now I'd still understand it in reply to a topic that is related, like "Pakistani PM claims Pakistan will conquer Kashmir in 2 months" etc... but when it's every thread no matter the topic, oh my Gods headache.

The other thing is that bias is really bad for a people when it leads to delusions. Pakistan made poor assumptions in past wars because they bought into their own "Hindu's won't fight", "one Muslin is 19000x Indians" etc.., which directly lead to poor military decisions and then defeats. Similarly all Pakistani's aren't magically evil anti-India goblins. Sure some are bad some are better, same with Indians. But we should at least try to understand the other side.

I use to buy into all the Indian propaganda and think Pakistani's were just purely insane. Then I started studying the other side and how they think. While I still disagree with them, I at least understand why they do the things that they do now. This better allows me to predict Pakistani motives and actions. If anyone is an Indian patriot than you should try to do the same.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
well you haven't, but not yet anyway. the french want to bombe them so that they please the arabs so they buy more french bombs and weapons

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/france-air...ria-necessary-says-president-hollande-1519727

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ir-strikes-to-help-stop-flow-of-refugees.html
Typical Paki. Arab barbarians were more responsible for the Syrian mess with their support for ISIS against Shia Assad than French ever were and you are blaming French for this. And yet the Arabs have refused to take in even a single syrian.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
and also india too your involved too. i dont know how but i know you are.
Does not matter where they live in, Netherlands, UK, Sweden or what not, Paki Muslims are just Paki muslims ,

Sooner or later , they expose themselves as the terrorist sympathysing inbred filth they all are with brain, as evidenced right here

blue marlin

Typical Paki. Arab barbarians were more responsible for the Syrian mess with their support for ISIS against Shia Assad than French ever were and you are blaming French for this. And yet the Arabs have refused to take in even a single syrian.
60652861.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The other thing is that bias is really bad for a people when it leads to delusions. Pakistan made poor assumptions in past wars because they bought into their own "Hindu's won't fight", "one Muslin is 19000x Indians" etc.., which directly lead to poor military decisions and then defeats. Similarly all Pakistani's aren't magically evil anti-India goblins. Sure some are bad some are better, same with Indians. But we should at least try to understand the other side.

I use to buy into all the Indian propaganda and think Pakistani's were just purely insane. Then I started studying the other side and how they think. While I still disagree with them, I at least understand why they do the things that they do now. This better allows me to predict Pakistani motives and actions. If anyone is an Indian patriot than you should try to do the same.
And what is your conclusion from your studies, that they are rational?

And how else are you going to talk about terrorism without Pakistan being mentioned , specially with Paki filth permeating in this forum

This forum used to be a much saner place when Pakis were not there or when they were shown their place when they spew their filth.

blue marlin

Does not matter where they live in, Netherlands, UK, Sweden or what not, Paki Muslims are just Paki muslims ,

Sooner or later , they expose themselves as the terrorist sympathysing inbred filth they all are with brain, as evidenced right here
at one point i though you were joking. but now holy shit. the best solution to all of this is one thing, and that is, time.

Sylex21

Totally agree with you that the Arab states are the ones who should be taking in the refugees not others. One thing people often overlook is that the group most responsible isn't the Arabs or the Europeans or America, the number one group responsible is the SYRIANS. There's a reason ISIS controls territory in Sunni majority but not Shia majority areas. They couldn't control the land unless they had significant support among the people, or if the people rose up en masse and defeated them.

It is the Islamist values and views in the hearts of many Syrians that lead to ISIS finding a foothold in Syria that would have been impossible in America, India or Israel. Not everyone needs to view everything the same as ISIS or Bin Laden for a nation to go straight to hell, because each person and their views are a link in a chain that allow the next most radical view to exist.

"I am a moderate but I think Islam is superior to all things and the only word of God" ---> next guy: "Muslims are better than everyone, but leave all in peace. People who leave Islam should be killed." ---> Next more radical link: "kill all Infidels!"

The MAJORITY of people in Egypt hold the view that the appropriate punishment for leaving Islam is DEATH. <--- can you imagine the MAJORITY of Americans thinking something so insane as that with Christianity? No!

The Syrians are the ones who hold the blame as much as the Rwandans hold virtually all the blame for their genocide. If anyone takes in refugees that's very nice and the Syrians are welcome. If any nation refuses to take any, they are not being "bad or evil" no they are just being neutral, because they don't owe the Syrians a damn thing.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If anyone takes in refugees that's very nice and the Syrians are welcome.
It anyone takes in Syrian refugees, they are simply suicidal morons.

If any nation refuses to take any, they are not being "bad or evil" no they are just being neutral, because they don't owe the Syrians a damn thing.
Yep. But for Muslims, they are entitled to the whole world, typical of how barbaric culture thinks

Sylex21

And what is your conclusion from your studies, that they are rational?
-I'm not saying that, and no I don't think their national policy is rational, but I think it is better to understand WHY they think what they think than to write them off as being insane. Even if you think them insane, there are patterns in the insanity worth learning. By understanding the Pakistani mentality we can better react to their actions.

And how else are you going to talk about terrorism without Pakistan being mentioned , specially with Paki filth permeating in this forum
-I never said don't if it is on topic. I mean unrelated comments like "you Paki beggars can't afford ___" when it's really not all that related and isn't really true. I'm not even saying be mature all the time, if you have a really good insult/joke by all means. But so many people just list the same boring insult 20000x, the volume is out of control.

This forum used to be a much saner place when Pakis were not there or when they were shown their place when they spew their filth.
-Ok, but one do we really care how they come across? I mean I'm not really worried about making Pakistani's look good and mature across the internet. If you read most threads objectively, you will find at least as many if not more threads go off topic due to Indians insulting Pakistan out of the blue.

Basically it isn't just Pakistan vs India, the whole world is watching and reading. This is a culture of over the top childish comments and hostility that spills over to every other website. We're not doing India any favors by swearing at Pakistani's using every 4 letter word and phrase on CNN or some other website. We just make all Indians looks bad to others.

I'm not trying to lecture and I apologize if it comes across that way. I have nothing but respect for you all my fellow Indian brothers and I understand your point of view as well. But asking people to tone it down and encouraging Indians to be better ambassadors online for our people, isn't wholly unreasonable either.

FRYCRY

Country flag
-I'm not saying that, and no I don't think their national policy is rational, but I think it is better to understand WHY they think what they think than to write them off as being insane. Even if you think them insane, there are patterns in the insanity worth learning. By understanding the Pakistani mentality we can better react to their actions.

-I never said don't if it is on topic. I mean unrelated comments like "you Paki beggars can't afford ___" when it's really not all that related and isn't really true. I'm not even saying be mature all the time, if you have a really good insult/joke by all means. But so many people just list the same boring insult 20000x, the volume is out of control.

-Ok, but one do we really care how they come across? I mean I'm not really worried about making Pakistani's look good and mature across the internet. If you read most threads objectively, you will find at least as many if not more threads go off topic due to Indians insulting Pakistan out of the blue.

Basically it isn't just Pakistan vs India, the whole world is watching and reading. This is a culture of over the top childish comments and hostility that spills over to every other website. We're not doing India any favors by swearing at Pakistani's using every 4 letter word and phrase on CNN or some other website. We just make all Indians looks bad to others.

I'm not trying to lecture and I apologize if it comes across that way. I have nothing but respect for you all my fellow Indian brothers and I understand your point of view as well. But asking people to tone it down and encouraging Indians to be better ambassadors online for our people, isn't wholly unreasonable either.
The ones who derail the thread by bashing pakistan are RSS bootlickers, you write one comment against fascist RSS organization and all of them will burn :D

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Dude, respect is commanded by power , not politeness. Indians used to be polite and all it got us was that we were cowards.

Do you think mericans give a damn about how the world thinks about them? Why should We? We dont want to be politically correct pussies to talk the "right things" all the time. Look where it took europe to.

Again dude, dont forget that this is not a "neutral" forum. This is an Indian forum. So obviously Indians are going to be jingo here.

Paki filth here are guests here and behave like one. They cant go insulting India/Indians and still expect to be treated with respect. Even here, as far as I can see, the only paki who was yet to make a Paki like comment @blue marlin proved to be a paki right now. How do you think we should treat them. Get out of this prithviraj chauhan syndrome.

Wish @tarunraju can be made a mod so that he can turn this place crystal clean as it was before

I'm not saying that, and no I don't think their national policy is rational, but I think it is better to understand WHY they think what they think than to write them off as being insane. Even if you think them insane, there are patterns in the insanity worth learning. By understanding the Pakistani mentality we can better react to their actions.

Of course it is. I still fail to understand why this insanity of Porkis should be treated with any more respect than any other form of insanity.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The ones who derail the thread by bashing pakistan are RSS bootlickers, you write one comment against fascist RSS organization and all of them will burn :D
Says the Hamid gul sympathising anti national filth for whom any word on the true nature of his barbaric filth burns their ass:rofl:. This is why India should have had a complete partition

@Sylex21 See how the ummah filth divert the topic with unnecessary comments?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles