The Drunk Thread

Adux

Country flag
:lol:
You mean with a face like this , you have any other alternative?

I sincerely do feel sad for you, You must have beaten and victimized as a kid, not to mention your father must regretting the fact that he didnt pull out in time and your traumatized kid, must be finding ways to disown you day in and day out.

PS: Somebody should tattoo asshole to your head.

Last edited:

trackwhack

I sincerely do feel sad for you, You must have beaten and victimized as a kid, not to mention your father must regretting the fact that he didnt pull out in time and not to mention their traumatized kid, who must finding ways to disown you day in and day out.

PS: Somebody should tattoo asshole to your head.
Dude that was funny as hell :rofl:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You want all that in one word again? I think its called LOSERISM.

You PANNIS Drink because 1. You are addicted , 2. You are morons, 3. You think drinking is KEWL.......

TEE-TOTALING is much cooler these days as you can see a drunkard everywhere while not many teetotalers

Also regarding Girl friend issue, come to my college and see the girls here.... It will make you wish you were GAY....:toilet:

Adux

Country flag
This explains why Adux is ALWAYS angry

Fat people are frustrated
Really, that is why you searched this thread out, laughing my ass off , you are one geeky smelly indian guy who never get's girls, arent you little finger.

Blackwater

HAVING 2 CANS OF GROLSCH KANON 11.6 %. 2 CAN PIYO AUR TICH HO JAYO

Oracle

What in the hell are you doing at this time of the night. Smuggling bottles? :D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
One fine morning, GK calls to say - I never went to bed with any ugly women, but I sure have woken up with many. :D
He may not have gone to bed with an ugly woman, I wonder of all those women would say the same about Gk :rofl:

Global Defence

Articles