The Drunk Thread

trackwhack

:lol:
You mean with a face like this , you have any other alternative?

Jay, only a person with serious insecurities about his looks and intellect would try to project superiority about these attributes in every post. Heck you even opened a post to flaunt your family's pictures trying to convince us of your claimed 'good looks'. You need medical help dude. This time I am dead serious. Dont wait and make it worse. Get to a shrink soon.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Jay, only a person with serious insecurities about his looks and intellect would try to project superiority about these attributes in every post. Heck you even opened a post to flaunt your family's pictures trying to convince us of your claimed 'good looks'. You need medical help dude. This time I am dead serious. Dont wait and make it worse. Get to a shrink soon.
Lol, the guy got some type of complex for sure.

Param

Adux I drank this ScrewDriver
And you threw up after that?

My first time was at 16, I had 2 full beers with around 100 ml rum mixed in one of the bottles. And add to that one guy added an Anacin tablet in the beer rum mix, it increased the kick.

After that I also had my first cigarette.

That night I cried, I thought I was going to die and my roommate to clean up the entire mess in the morning.:laugh:

I later peaked at the age of 19 when only whisky and brandy would do. But later I quit and now I only stick to beer.

JayATL

Shussh. the have not's should not address the have's. Demotion suits you well. :laugh:

Iamanidiot

And you threw up after that?

My first time was at 16, I had 2 full beers with around 100 ml rum mixed in one of the bottles. And add to that one guy added an Anacin tablet in the beer rum mix, it increased the kick.

After that I also had my first cigarette.

That night I cried, I thought I was going to die and my roommate to clean up the entire mess in the morning.:laugh:

I later peaked at the age of 19 when only whisky and brandy would do. But later I quit and now I only stick to beer.
I hated the drinking habit since when i was a young kid.Speaking of drinking one of my friends used to drink Surgical spirit with a dash of lime and salt

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

hahah is that you?? :laugh:

Look every body here is Johnnneee i mean JayaATL. Look what has been talking all this while.

I think the moron will be very sad when he realizes the little half bread can not join KKK because he is not white. :sad:

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am a STUDENT from Madras Medical College..... Final year to be precise... I tried changing my user name but could not... can some one please tell me what i can do to avoid this confusion(frankly its been a pain in the ass with every one thinking i am much much older) .....
Let me know what you want your user changed to by PM.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Try having a half RC and then two rasgullahs with jeera.

You can become India's first astronaut on moon.

KS

Bye bye DFI
dont try "new recipies" frequently otherwise you will need new liver in the future
I'm not a frequent drinker..Once or utmost twice a month with friends.

And not everytime is exotic. Just the regular quota with biriyani.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Lets talk about the most embarrasing or crazy thing you have done while under the influence of the God's elixir that is good quality alcohol.
Just last weekend I jumped in a swimming pool at 2 at night.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I went to a conference in Spain and I was sharing the hotel room with my colleague during the conference days. One day, during the dinner where everything is free - I had two bottles of the best Spanish Red wine. And later followed it up by 2 cocktails in the pub. My head started paining and spinning and I was totally out of control. My colleagues carried me to the room and I puked all over the room and I was so drunk that I slept on the bed with puke on the floor the whole night. I had almost 2 days of hangover from it. The whole was so embarrassing in my life. That was the day I stopped binge drinking.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I went to a conference in Spain and I was sharing the hotel room with my colleague during the conference days. One day, during the dinner where everything is free - I had two bottles of the best Spanish Red wine. And later followed it up by 2 cocktails in the pub. My head started paining and spinning and I was totally out of control. My colleagues carried me to the room and I puked all over the room and I was so drunk that I slept on the bed with puke on the floor the whole night. I had almost 2 days of hangover from it. The whole was so embarrassing in my life. That was the day I stopped binge drinking.

You get plastered on red wine ? *slow clap*

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

KF is for girls and antiquity is a poor man's whiskey. and drinking to excess and going to a forum to type your thoughts shows you are dinking alone or among boys- too ugly to have a woman with you. sucks to be you!

Regards
The Brahmin
Shussh. the have not's should not address the have's. Demotion suits you well. :laugh:
When you get sober than take dip in the nearest lake at -30 Celsius Temperature only than you can recover from this habit of demeaning others. If you have any commonsense left in you than give a try to turn your life around, we have empathy(einfülung) for you. May you be blessed with Brahama's peace.

Adux

Country flag
You get plastered on red wine ? *slow clap*
The only things that, I mean only... get me blackouts even in taken in slow amounts, Vodka and Wine, especially Chardonnay....
I think everyone has their death drinks or poison.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles