The Agni-3 Vs Agni-5 Conundrum and some Questions

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
@safriz Abey moron stop with your stupid technical discussion...even french M51 is 12m in length and 2.3m in diameter..and trident is 10m in length and 1.8m in length.......Agni-5 comes to same category..less length or diameter doesn't mean it is not inferior to Agni-3..... technologies changes like materials,propellant from time to time so does the missiles...

Last edited:

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
@safriz You said you will never come back why did com back with another shit.......next do better research..otherwise plan how to enjoy with 72 after life

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
@safriz Abey moron stop with your stupid technical discussion...even french M51 is 12m in length and 2.3m in diameter..and trident is 10m in length and 1.8m in length.......Agni-5 comes to same category..less length or diameter doesn't mean it is not inferior to Agni-3..... technologies changes like materials,propellant from time to time so does the missiles...
Let him be fishing here. BTW their best friends in 2012 have said it is 8000 kms missile. Now same friend in 2016 is crying it violates UNGA.......

Looks like Pakistanis also got Chinese Agni flue or fear......they couldn't figure out what to do.

All i want to say wait some time A6 SLBM with 10-15MIRV coming.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Let him be fishing here. BTW their best friends in 2012 have said it is 8000 kms missile. Now same friend in 2016 is crying it violates UNGA.......

Looks like Pakistanis also got Chinese Agni flue or fear......they couldn't figure out what to do.

All i want to say wait some time A6 SLBM with 10-15MIRV coming.
A6 would be with three MIRV at the best. But before that, it would be an SLBM with 8K+ range.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes good find. But they must have had input from DRDO guys they interviewed before, making this animation.
At least they did get the number and position of axles right as seen here in this grainy pic of actual launcher.
PicsArt_01-07-09.00.11.jpg

It's four at the front of the trailer, then two axle gap and three at the back. Same as they showed in the animation.
But yes dimensions can't be accurate in a CGI

kaykay

Older Agni-3s were 48k kg.... similarly don't be surprised in next few years when Agni-5s won't weight more than 25k kgs.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Guys why are we feeding a troll like @safriz .
I think he is the same guy as https://www.youtube.com/user/greenbackgeek
The user has name Saf Riz and his website is www.pakistanaffairs.pk
He is just looking for material on this site and is spreading Pakistani propaganda on web.
He should be kicked out of site. Or at least be banned from posting questions.
Good catch...

Some of his videos are total propaganda shit..

Like did India fake 1998 nuclear test ?

[emoji40] [emoji40] [emoji40]

How Pakistan strike Indian post ?

He should meet @hammer head

Last..India cannot touch paki missiles

Dude..Is he serious...?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Tarun Kumar

Agni 5 has range of 10000 km with 1.5 tonne warhead. It was designed to be a stop gap between Agni 3 and Agni 6 so they compromised on payload. Agni 6 will have 3 tonne payload and 10000 km range.

DingDong

Country flag
@safriz if you have got a question please post it directly instead of toping it up with unreliable/questionable material. You really aren't asking questions.

I had stumbled upon a number threads similar to your's on a different forum few months back. What a coincidence.

Even though most of your posts are not offensive, there is a clear pattern developing here, the way you draft your posts makes me believe that you are here for flame baiting, or you want to dig out sensitive information.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@safriz if you have got a question please post it directly instead of toping it up with unreliable/questionable material. You really aren't asking questions.

I had stumbled upon a number threads similar to your's on a different forum few months back. What a coincidence.

Even though most of your posts are not offensive, there is a clear pattern developing here, the way you draft your posts makes me believe that you are here for flame baiting, or you want to dig out sensitive information.
Hi,

As someone else already mentioned i have other platforms of my own to do any propaganda i want and i am doing well over there. 1.8 Million followers on FB. Little over 3K subscribers on Youtube and then some blogs i shouldn't mention here.

So i dont need to come here for propaganda purposes.

About trying to dig out sensitive information, are you a DRDO project manager or what? I guess not?
Just another ordinary Indian who in interested in defence tech same as me and come onle to a relevant forum to read write and discuss defence related material.

If this forum really is leaking DRDO or Indian government secrets as you are portraying, i guess that is illegal and shouldn't be done.

I am here for a technical discussion about Indian missile tech as Indians are supposed to know more about their own weapons as i know more about Pakistan's Missile tech. So i dont see anything wrong with that.
Also the type of responses i got here from a minority of members was very good and detailed and that's why i came here. The majority of potty mouths get put in my Ignore list and i dont see their rubbish so i am ok with that too.

But then again full telemetry data of A-4 and A-3 are available on Youtube , so India's "Sensitive data" standards are different from some other countries. I guess you dont live in North Korea where your head will get chopped off due to a simple discussion on an online Public forum,so chill.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

I am otm shank

How about ask your 1.3 million followers for data instead of Indians about their strategic defences

İşi must be putting too many resources killing balochi and planning terror attacks if they need to ask indians about these issues

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How about ask your 1.3 million followers for data instead of Indians about their strategic defences

İşi must be putting too many resources killing balochi and planning terror attacks if they need to ask indians about these issues
You are all over the place and make no sense.
From what little I could decipher from your babbling, you are asking me to discuss Indian weapons with 1.8 million Pakistanis? The type of, response I will get you wouldn't want to read.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@safriz At first, I will ask you to stop using Wikipedia as your "source". Wikipedia is a very bad place when it comes for specifications and stats. It badly mixes up so many reports due to which corresponding specifications become very much biased.

Plus I have seen the condition of your previous thread and apologize from my friends. Please don't mind.
Now,

I think its 500 centimeters actually and not just 50 cm.
Agni 5 is a modified Agni-3 mounted with an extra stage to increase the range. Stages on Agni 5 may be small in length.

I don't think conical shape is preventing MIRV deployment. Yes large number of warheads can't be put inside but 3 to 5 small warheads won't be an issue.
@tharun

And now, you must also not forget that Agni 3 has two versions, advanced one has a CEP of just 40 metres which makes Agni 3 world's most accurate Intermediate range ballistic missile.
On the other hand, Agni 5 just got ready very recently and is to be modified and worked out a lot.
Other, Agni-5 may be carrying more powerful warheads, uses different sorts of metal and devices, motors/boosters.
Other suggestion I'm giving you monitor Agni-1P (improved Agni-1) and compare it with Agni-2.
Agni-5 is more advanced than in service A3 or improved A3 is even more advanced than A5.
I just explained about warhead and generation what I could do.

I know that @warrior monk, @Kunal Biswas and @Chinmoy know much better than me to explain you in details.
And I'm again telling you, don't use Wikipedia as source, instead use references and external links given inside Wikipedia.
Thank you.:namaste:
Hi,

If you look at other MIRV capable ICBM you will notice that all have bi-conical or elliptical nose cone. There are no missiles with MIRV and Triangular nose cone.
Agni in it's current form has pure triangular nose cone and will need bi-conical or parabolic nose cone to make way for MIRV of strategic yeild. There is no point in throwing half a dozen small tactical nuclear warheads on your enemy as that won't do much . The MIRV, all of them should be large enough to have strategic level blast and hence nose cone must have enough space.

Reactions: Neo

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
But then again full telemetry data of A-4 and A-3 are available on Youtube , so India's "Sensitive data" standards are different from some other countries. I guess you dont live in North Korea where your head will get chopped off due to a simple discussion on an online Public forum,so chill.
No one will give that data, only one VIP display for A3 and simulator graphic for A4. If you have something better post here.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Hi,

If you look at other MIRV capable ICBM you will notice that all have bi-conical or elliptical nose cone. There are no missiles with MIRV and Triangular nose cone.
Agni in it's current form has pure triangular nose cone and will need bi-conical or parabolic nose cone to make way for MIRV of strategic yeild. There is no point in throwing half a dozen small tactical nuclear warheads on your enemy as that won't do much . The MIRV, all of them should be large enough to have strategic level blast and hence nose cone must have enough space.
Check this Agni 2 missile RV

Now lets see what else we have achieved with others.

ISRO put 20 satellite in one go. Please remember sending 20 satellite in correct orbit is very difficult then putting 6 RVs into actual target with 10 meter CEP

showing all location of payload in PSLV

here is the actual pic

So your assumption regarding Agni series not launching MIRV is wrong.

bipin

You are all over the place and make no sense.
From what little I could decipher from your babbling, you are asking me to discuss Indian weapons with 1.8 million Pakistanis? The type of, response I will get you wouldn't want to read.
He didnt ask for their response. You cant understand a simple sentence, could ya.

Dear @safriz

It must be so infuriating to be a member of this site.

To have 1.8 million Pak followers on FB and yet receive 1.8 million abuses on this site.
To live in England away from the jannat called Pakistan.

To get defence updates about India finding that India is progressing so fast.
To get defence updates about Pakistan from China and its like 帕克撒但

To hope that DRDO info is leaked here and keep scanning entire site.
To post fake propoganda/news and getting caught.

To try to gauge India's defense preparedness
and yet never be able to win any war.

We hope that we can convince your Pakistani fans that you cant win.
We hope your overlords will learn that Pakistan is not worth their time.

Thanks
Looking for more posts from you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles