Tajikistan gives land to China

badguy2000

Respected Member
I will be fine with India recognizing Aksai Chin as part of China in exchange for China recognizing Arunachal Pradesh as part of India.I know there a lot of "patriots" on this forum who want to get back Aksai Chin, but that is simply not going to happen and we should deal with it. No humans have ever lived in Aksai Chin.

These border disputes between India and China are a big headache. The sooner we solve them the better.
in fact it was exact suggestion China raised in 1950s. If India had accepted it, there would have be no sino-India war in 1962 and the sino-india border disputes would have been solved long ago.

In fact, Burma accepted such a similar suggestion from China and China also acceptted the east section of McMahon-line as sino-Burma boundary.

However, at that time India rejected it and kept sending troops northward...so.we all know what happened later.

But now, CCP seems not to be satisfied with the suggestion raised by China in 1950 any more and wants Tawang back.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The issue that interest me is this, if you recognise this, I will recognise that!

Who has given the right to China to claim territories and then bargain for a quid pro quo?

Historically man descended from the monkeys.

So, the monkeys can claim the world is theirs.

badguy2000

Respected Member
The issue that interest me is this, if you recognise this, I will recognise that!

Who has given the right to China to claim territories and then bargain for a quid pro quo?

Historically man descended from the monkeys.

So, the monkeys can claim the world is theirs.
come on.....IMO, Nehru indeed made a obvious mistake in 1950s,rejecting China's suggestion that India recognizing Aksai Chin as part of China in exchange for China recognizing Arunachal Pradesh as part of India.

sukhish

in fact it was exact suggestion China raised in 1950s. If India had accepted it, there would have be no sino-India war in 1962 and the sino-india border disputes would have been solved long ago.

In fact, Burma accepted such a similar suggestion from China and China also acceptted the east section of McMahon-line as sino-Burma boundary.

However, at that time India rejected it and kept sending troops northward...so.we all know what happened later.

But now, CCP seems not to be satisfied with the suggestion raised by China in 1950 any more and wants Tawang back.
giving away tawang is just not happening, no matter what CCCP thinks. CCCP will have to live with it, it's CCCP choice. Since china does not have democracy, for CCCP to have legitimacy it has to bring these issues every now and then. forget tawang, I don't even see tiawan coming to china ever either. there is only one way china can get tawang, and that is by winning a war with india, again it's CCCP choice. pretty soon there will be a prime mister or foreign minister from the state of arunachal pradesh, what will CCCP do then ?
I know rising GDP brings lot's of nationalism, but it has to know its boundaries, again it's CCCP's choice.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador

Well, that's too bad, because China will never get Tawang. No Indians have lived in Aksai Chin, but Indians do live in Tawang, and for that reason alone it is not up for negotiation.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
giving away tawang is just not happening, no matter what CCCP thinks. CCCP will have to live with it, it's CCCP choice. Since china does not have democracy, for CCCP to have legitimacy it has to bring these issues every now and then. forget tawang, I don't even see tiawan coming to china ever either. there is only one way china can get tawang, and that is by winning a war with india, again it's CCCP choice. pretty soon there will be a prime mister or foreign minister from the state of arunachal pradesh, what will CCCP do then ?
I know rising GDP brings lot's of nationalism, but it has to know its boundaries, again it's CCCP's choice.
It has already happened. Remember MMS?

houde10000

Country flag
if China is democracy country as you definated, what will happen?

As I know, most chinese people want to take the whole 90,000sqk land back, if China become a democracy country like India, i believe China will declaim a war tomorrow to get those land back.

If China can not get back the land peacefully, then chinese has to take it back voilently. But the best way for chinese to choose is: dismember India, support Assam Independant Campaign, take the whole east India, and get an indian ocean port.

Last edited by a moderator:

houde10000

Country flag
Well, that's too bad, because China will never get Tawang. No Indians have lived in Aksai Chin, but Indians do live in Tawang, and for that reason alone it is not up for negotiation.
If indian doesn't want to talk, ok, then chinese can go with american way, let's fight, who win, who get the land.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
As I know, most chinese people want to take the whole 90,000sqk land back, if China become a democracy country like India, i believe China will declaim a war tomorrow to get those land back.

If China can not get back the land peacefully, then chinese has to take it back voilently. But the best way for chinese to choose is: dismember India, support Assam Independant Campaign, take the whole east India, and get an indian ocean port.
Engaging in such fantasy thinking is unhealthy.

Why don't we have a referendum in Arunachal Pradesh to see if they want to be with India or China? I already know the result.

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

Before you come here and open your stupid mouth let me remind you that same can be some to china as well. Tibet will be declared Independent nation, Aksai chin will be part of India and whole Inner mangolia and Xinxiang will be getting full support from India and we donot want to go to that yello and chinese sea of your so we will allow to keep them with you . You are born in china but it doesn't mean that china has genuine claims in every boundary dispute. just few days back you own Government started issuing Visas to people of arunanchal and that means they have accepted arunanchal pradesh as part of India .

SHASH2K2

If indian doesn't want to talk, ok, then chinese can go with american way, let's fight, who win, who get the land.
I donot know what kind of news papers you have access to . Looks like you guys are overfed with CCP propaganda newspapers . Now Asian powerhouse needs American way to beat India. dream dream and dream more . its something thats never going to happen .:sick:

Last edited:

sukhish

I think india needs to get back the tibet peacefully, just as china wants to take arunachal pradesh peacefully. why doesn't CCCP tries to take the whole 90000sqk peacefully. tibet is not very populated and the heart of tibet is tawang, hence CCCP is worried about the looming unrest in tibet. no matter how much development they do in tibet, they know for sure tibet will never accept china. it's that simple. CCCP is in a very scary position. Xinjian, Tibet and Taiwan will be forever heache for china. at some point in time they will have to make a chioce and all the choices at that point will be bad

houde10000

Country flag
I think india needs to get back the tibet peacefully, just as china wants to take arunachal pradesh peacefully. why doesn't CCCP tries to take the whole 90000sqk peacefully. tibet is not very populated and the heart of tibet is tawang, hence CCCP is worried about the looming unrest in tibet. no matter how much development they do in tibet, they know for sure tibet will never accept china. it's that simple. CCCP is in a very scary position. Xinjian, Tibet and Taiwan will be forever heache for china. at some point in time they will have to make a chioce and all the choices at that point will be bad
Very agitated reply!! Indian are very good at talk, I have already learned from my indian colleague, dude, it is ok, take it easy. I believe you are still very young, you will see the change!! Enjoy whatever you believe, close eye the world will be yours, why bother to open it.

houde10000

Country flag
I donot know what kind of news papers you have access to . Looks like you guys are overfed with CCP propaganda newspapers . Now Asian powerhouse needs American way to beat India. dream dream and dream more . its something thats never going to happen .:sick:
Unfortunately, I don't read any newspaper in chinese, doesn't matter from CCP or from Taiwan chinese national party, got enough english news to read and listen, specially i enjoy to spend 1 hour daily to visit DFI.

If you know where I can get free brain wash, please please please let me know, really miss chinese brain wash "XI TOU", try China by yourself, you will like it too.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Very agitated reply!! Indian are very good at talk, I have already learned from my indian colleague, dude, it is ok, take it easy. I believe you are still very young, you will see the change!! Enjoy whatever you believe, close eye the world will be yours, why bother to open it.
What are you talking about?

houde10000

Country flag
Man, for sure, you are not the only one want to get Tibet, Xinjiang, Mongolia, Taiwan, Manchu peacefully out of China, you are not the first, and won't the last.

It hasn't happened, not because you guys are nice, like peace, just because you can not!! Talking you just need a big mouth, but take those out of China, you need powerful army!! Does you india have a strong army? Less than 30 billion dollars military budget, and you can not even make rifle bullet by yourself, how can be enough to support a strong army? At least, I know chinese military budget is over 100 billion dollars, and there is also a lof of hidden R&D budget, chinese make over 90% their own weapon compare with the 30% indian self supply rate, I just wonder how you can peacefully take those land out of China, or you are just in your pipedream?

Last edited:

houde10000

Country flag
Engaging in such fantasy thinking is unhealthy.

Why don't we have a referendum in Arunachal Pradesh to see if they want to be with India or China? I already know the result.
That's a very good suggestion, but a big question is when and who to hold this referendum?

1946, when CCCP hold the Mongolian Independant Referendum, they got 99.9% people vote to be independent. So give the South Tibet land back to chinese for 50 years, then do the referendum, I believe it can easily beat russian's 99.9% miracle.

Just joke, I sincerely respect your IQ.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles