Taj Mahal was built using traditional measurement units mentioned in the Arthasastra

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Re: Taj Mahal was built using traditional measurement units mentioned in the Arthasas

^^ why don't the people who believe in it, gather funds, conduct research and publish it in a credible scientific journal ?

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Re: Taj Mahal was built using traditional measurement units mentioned in the Arthasas

P.N.Oak's research is based on many facts and not just opinion. I have only seen people ridiculing him on personal basis and not based on the merit of research. I think there should be intensive research to find out the truth.
Yes, there should be intensive research to determine whether Westminster Abbey was actually built by Hindus and if the Pope was actually a Hindu priest :facepalm:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

:facepalm:

If the engineers and architects involved used measurements also mentioned in Arthashastra, this proves what ?

Modern math was made possible by India's discovery of zero, that means all scientific discoveries are hindu/indian ?

And Tejo Mahalya crap again :rofl:
Actually Oak's arguments appeared to be genuine they have some grounds valid or not only time will tell, but you after deleting 3 posts containing those facts calling it a crap! :rolleyes:

Sabir

DFI TEAM

Yes, there should be intensive research to determine whether Westminster Abbey was actually built by Hindus and if the Pope was actually a Hindu priest :facepalm:
If Galaxy take the initiative I will contribute some money. Anyway I have been wasting Rs1000-2000 every month after getting my salary on worthless books for last 5-6 years. :)

Galaxy

Country flag

^^ why don't the people who believe in it, gather funds, conduct research and publish it in a credible scientific journal ?
Well, He already gave his complete research report. Everything was based on facts and proper reasoning. From Marble to architecture.

But there is limit for it as court will not allow to open gate of TM which is closed for centuries.

He already gave his research now the onus is on those who saying it's false propaganda. They should prove it that it's wrong. I have not see any article which ridicule his research.

I can say many things but until i don't give any proper evidence/reason, That will not serve the purpose.

P.S.: I am not sure whether it was Temple or not even when his article do raise some serious questions. May be because i don't want to accept since it's 7 wonder of the world and no matter what, Status quo will be maintained!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Actually Oak's arguments appeared to be genuine they have some grounds valid or not only time will tell, but you after deleting 3 posts containing those facts calling it a crap! :rolleyes:
I thought in the same lines before reading about the other contents of the book. After reading it, I could only do :facepalm:

Sabir

DFI TEAM

Only Pakistan has produced a more knowledgeable man than Mr Oak. Guess who?

Galaxy

Country flag

If Galaxy take the initiative I will contribute some money. Anyway I have been wasting Rs1000-2000 every month after getting my salary on worthless books for last 5-6 years. :)
He already gave his research. Can you prove it whatever he said was wrong based on evidence/reason on historical facts ?

I would be more happy if you will prove that his arguments were wrong. It's very easy to ridicule any individual but very difficult to prove something wrong.

Last edited:

Sabir

DFI TEAM

He already gave his research. Can you prove it whatever he said was wrong based on evidence/reason on historical facts ?
Research? First tell me what is your qualification to understand his research. Do you ever realised you are no different than those Pakis who Jump on Zaid Hameed's research work?

BTW, you can start with educating yourself about architectural styles of diffent cultures. I will get the answer yourwself.

Galaxy

Country flag

That is what i expected when people doesn't have the answer.

If i go with your logic, Then many things can be said........

A chauhan

Country flag

I thought in the same lines before reading about the other contents of the book. After reading it, I could only do :facepalm:
Lol !I can understand your approach, but if a person is mad then it doesn't mean that he never talks sane :dude: and if he talks sane people take it as madman's talks :rofl:.

But here I wont call Oak a madman because his arguments in those deleted posts were making some good sense :nod:

Galaxy

Country flag

Research? First tell me what is your qualification to understand his research. Do you ever realised you are no different than those Pakis who Jump on Zaid Hameed's research work?

BTW, you can start with educating yourself about architectural styles of diffent cultures. I will get the answer yourwself.
My qualification is irrelevant as it's not my research. The moment i will give any controversial statement, Then it will be my responsible to give reasons.

Do you have anything to prove that his research is wrong or nothing but trolling like a paki ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

I wanted to prevent the thread from going down the drain, unfortunately my efforts failed.

There is always a member who will invariably post that Taj is a mandir in any thread related to Taj mahal and the usual bs happens.

If you, however, want to "seriously" and "academically" discuss PN Oak's theories, please go ahead and make a new thread.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Lol !I can understand your approach, but if a person is mad then it doesn't mean that he never talks sane :dude: and if he talks sane people take it as madman's talks :rofl:.
Yeah some ancient story regarding the the boy who cried wolves:heh:

But here I wont call Oak a madman because his arguments in those deleted posts were making some good sense :nod:
Dint I say the same:)

Galaxy

Country flag

Someone deleted the post in which some proper evidence was posted.

Here people have nothing to prove but ridiculing every individual just for the sake of it. Good going!!

KS

Bye bye DFI

Why discuss about a borderline case when much more concrete cases like Kashi and Mathura remain unresolved ?...:troll:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

@galaxy,

My friend, you are again using logical fallacies. You are supporting Mr Oak's assertions that Taj Mahal is a temple etc. It is your onus to prove it. It is your onus to provide proof which a layman can understand. And this is the least you can do considering you are novice in this field yourself.

Why don't you go to google scholar and search westminister abbey a hindu temple for eg

And while we are at it, please keep your insults to the minimum.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

:pound::pound:

So the DFI is flexible after all:troll:

Galaxy

Country flag

@galaxy,

My friend, you are again using logical fallacies. You are supporting Mr Oak's assertions that Taj Mahal is a temple etc. It is your onus to prove it. It is your onus to provide proof which a layman can understand. And this is the least you can do considering you are novice in this field yourself.

Why don't you go to google scholar and search westminister abbey a hindu temple for eg

See...I personally not sure about Taj Mahal nor i ever posted.

See OP, the topic was different. Someone else posted about Tejo Mahalya.

I read his research long back. It has some very concrete reason and logic. I have not see a single person who has ridiculed his reasons. Everybody just bash him and not the content may be because they don't have the answer.

We all know nothing is going to happen. Taj Mahal will always be Taj Mahal.

But if someone gave it's research based on many facts. Then the one who is ridiculing him should give some reason. Actually, I also want others to prove him wrong.

This TM has nothing to do with some other monuments.

You are the king, You can always close any thread or delete any post/thread which looks not secular as per your definition of secularism.

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag

I wanted to prevent the thread from going down the drain, unfortunately my efforts failed.

There is always a member who will invariably post that Taj is a mandir in any thread related to Taj mahal and the usual bs happens.

If you, however, want to "seriously" and "academically" discuss PN Oak's theories, please go ahead and make a new thread.
I think we should let the members post evidences and arguments, at least it will be interesting to learn new facts about Taj Mahal, I heard about it but never read such detailed studies. And for Taj Mahal Oak's arguments were making some sense :) but not those like "Pope was a Hindu priest" :rofl: however you may disagree with me.

@MI
Dint I say the same
:nod:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles