Suggestions and Feedback

pmaitra

Under the Strategic Forces head there are 14 Sticky threads, out of which 7 are relating to Missiles i.e. namely:

1) Brahmos cruise missile
2) Nirbhay cruise missile development
3) Hypersonic missiles
4) Agni VI ICBM
5) Agni V missile
6) Indian Ballistic missile defence system
7) Estimation of Indian Nuclear arsenal - Present and future

I request to please merge them onto a single mega sticky thread named "MISSILES & DEVELOPMENTS", under which we can have these individual threads, it will help give a neat, organised and simplified look, this would also help in locating the right thread.

Request for similar action on other sections of forum as well.
Your suggestion might not be implemented for the sake of SEO, but I must admire that hard work you put in to come up with this list of related threads. Thank you for that, and keep posting suggestions.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
not nec for fawning but basically dfi admin has done a really good job of hosting this forum - im on it a few times a day in fact - totally addicted

so many thanks to all admin and moderators - most grateful for this website

sometime back we had a small comments window in each post - so folks could make a small comment not amounting to a post - it might be a nice idea to have it back again ?

but other than that , youve done real well - hey take a day or two off as a reward !

H.A.

Your suggestion might not be implemented for the sake of SEO, but I must admire that hard work you put in to come up with this list of related threads. Thank you for that, and keep posting suggestions.
Thank you for the appreciation.

Agreed that there might be a little SEO problem as the address of the pages is changing however this would be a one time affair (temporary) after a few posts it would be back on track and I am sure any new visitor / guests will like the organised feel of the site.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
sometime back we had a small comments window in each post - so folks could make a small comment not amounting to a post - it might be a nice idea to have it back again ?
about an hour after posting this i realised that the comments window might lead to irresponsible comments and then it's had to edit whereas with
the present system we're required to make comments in a separate post and it is thus easier to edit any irresponsible comments

once again I'll thank you all for a great forum.

parijataka

Country flag
What happened to Shout box ? I use it to see which threads r having traffic and join in there, not convenient to go to particular forum to check. Pl put it back!

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
What happened to Shout box ? I use it to see which threads r having traffic and join in there, not convenient to go to particular forum to check. Pl put it back!
It's conflicting with the post quote feature. I'll fix it

btw you can use "Live Posts" or "Whats New" in the meantime

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
the new post quote indication facility is a great new addition - thanks for thinking of it before i actually got to propose having it ..... i was thinking of suggesting it some time back but you beat me to it ! great !!! :thumb:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
What happened to the DFI light button...I can't able to post via my mobile device. please enable it...

blank_quest

Country flag
I think many people have commented that there are too many political, non-defence topics on the forum and it becomes difficult to sift though.

I'm going to try a feature which will painlessly segregate defence and non-defence stuff
@Kunal Biswas @Defcon 1
you can not completely segregate defense and politics as defense is a political strength as well , its used as geo-political leverage for economic gains . Water-Tight separation is impossible. Politics effects defense as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles