Suggestions and Feedback

H.A.

Who is playing with the Jokes thread.....

Why is it 'again' in the International Politics section?

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Who is playing with the Jokes thread.....

Why is it 'again' in the International Politics section?
This time I am going to find it out ! :rage:
okay, lets just say that some Moderator merged a topic with Jokes Thread & accidently it got shifted to International Politics instead of Member's Corner.

FYI, I am not that Moderator :D

PS: Please don't ask me who is it, I do not honor any RTI requests :D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
It is not my place to be telling the admins what to do. But with all due respct, I find it bizzare that trolls like ajtr and cir are allowed so much leeway?

Are we trying too hard to appear impartial at the cost of objectivity?
Imo both should be ip banned.

H.A.

okay, lets just say that some Moderator merged a topic with Jokes Thread & accidently it got shifted to International Politics instead of Member's Corner.

FYI, I am not that Moderator :D

PS: Please don't ask me who is it, I do not honor any RTI requests :D
you should have been in the CBI or something...you solved the case so quickly...

SPIEZ

Country flag
Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is not my place to be telling the admins what to do. But with all due respct, I find it bizzare that trolls like ajtr and cir are allowed so much leeway?

Are we trying too hard to appear impartial at the cost of objectivity?
Could it be a part of Manmohan Singh's Confidence Building Measures that they are being allowed to crawl all over? :rofl:

pmaitra

Is the attachment system working? I am not able to attach images or anything else. Is this problem happening with all or is it just me?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
As a contrast to the too frequent ugly and pointless arguments we have within a number of threads, there is a good example of discussion by methos and damian here. Have a look, gentlemen. It is what DFI should be every day.

ice berg

They can start by treating everyone the same instead of been biased.

When people cannot post anything sensible, they should refrain from posting. Stop making a fool of yourself. You are already considered a village idiot, do you want the title of court jester too?

People like you have no clue of what happens around themselves. They have no ability to question the prevailing thought process. Fortunately my mother brought me up right, so I follow the law but I always question things. That is a sign of becoming mature. I feel sorry for you and your brethren. I however do not pity you.

Posting an article without giving any critique is an easiest way out.

That is not considered offensive or flamebait. But answering them in the same manner is not ok.

And you wonder what is wrong with this forum.:p

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
As a contrast to the too frequent ugly and pointless arguments we have within a number of threads, there is a good example of discussion by methos and damian here. Have a look, gentlemen. It is what DFI should be every day.
With all due respect to you sir you have no idea how Damian was when he came here. He was hurling abuses and calling people "retards" and "morons" in typical youtube fashion till he was put in his place by people here who had to take him by the horn and put him in his place. He has toned down only because he knows he to could be wrong and people here can trade word for word with him if he goes out of line.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
With all due respect to you sir you have no idea how Damian was when he came here. He was hurling abuses and calling people "retards" and "morons" in typical youtube fashion till he was put in his place by people here who had to take him by the horn and put him in his place. He has toned down only because he knows he to could be wrong and people here can trade word for word with him if he goes out of line.
You have just told us that DFI can make people better. Excellent.

BangersAndMash

Is anyone experiencing problems on DFI?

For the past 3 days it has been extremely slow for me and plus some things are upside down, i.e, the 2 boxes with username and password (where you login) are at the bottom of the page instead of the top right hand corner! Strange!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You have just told us that DFI can make people better. Excellent.
GK has also toned down.

We must also applaud the DFI for that as also GK.

We are all now one Big Happy Family!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Don't cry like a baby when technicalities fail you. You never even completed you Graduation from B'lore. I have seen their posts, and its much better than the nonsense you spew everyday. Idiot.

Btw, my PM is not working.
What technicalities?

What the hell is your problem retard? Getting drunk and takeing your rage out here? You know nothing about me you moron.

Can some one just warn this moron?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Is anyone experiencing problems on DFI?

For the past 3 days it has been extremely slow for me and plus some things are upside down, i.e, the 2 boxes with username and password (where you login) are at the bottom of the page instead of the top right hand corner! Strange!
It has been going hay wire for the past one week:nod;

My problems are more complex though. Some times, the login button appears right while on other occations, it appears on the bottom. Some time the log out button is blocked by the google search option, while at other times it is not. For instance, right now, it is not, while few hours back it was..

Also, the google search option is being blocked by the twitter, facebook et al.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles