Suggestions and Feedback

jackhammer2

Country flag
Its more like a question till when I can't post a picture my posts has already crossed 10???

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Its more like a question till when I can't post a picture my posts has already crossed 10???
There should be no problem. What happens when you try to post a picture? Any error?

jackhammer2

Country flag
Click advance reply.
Nope Still nothing I am just getting the option of changing my Font and size. And yeah a couple of smilies and I can't even send Private messages now though I have send some messages on my first day but can't send them anymore.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Nope Still nothing I am just getting the option of changing my Font and size. And yeah a couple of smilies and I can't even send Private messages now though I have send some messages on my first day but can't send them anymore.

Picture link is 3rd from last in Quick Reply box

H.A.

Yeah I know that but the only thing that quick reply box is showing is change in font and size option.
okay let's check do you see these icons....

Remove Format, Paste as plain text, b, i ,u, font, Size, Text colour, smilies, link, e-mail, unlink, insert image, insert video, wrap quote.....

which all do you see....These are options seen in post quick reply....

jackhammer2

Country flag
okay let's check do you see these icons....

Remove Format, Paste as plain text, b, i ,u, font, Size, Text colour, smilies, link, e-mail, unlink, insert image, insert video, wrap quote.....

which all do you see....These are options seen in post quick reply....
Size and Text is the only thing I am seeing here nothing else. God I can't even get bold underline and italics option.

H.A.

Size and Text is the only thing I am seeing here nothing else. God I can't even get bold underline and italics option.
okay now go down the page and see where Contact Us DFI - Forum for Indian Defence and Security Terms of Service Top, now see on the opposite side check on the left side what does it show?

DFI LIGHT, Default style, or V4?

jackhammer2

Country flag
okay now go down the page and see where Contact Us DFI - Forum for Indian Defence and Security Terms of Service Top, now see on the opposite side check on the left side what does it show?

DFI LIGHT, Default style, or V4?
It shows V4.BTW whats that???:shocked:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Where's the shoutbox?

That was very good for realtime activity on DFI! You can see when people post in threads instantly!
Well you can use the Live post feature but still it is no match to SB.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles