Suggestions and Feedback

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
thanks for the CB, Admin guys can you please put it on the top of the page.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Why are threads closed without any apparent reason and members get threatened and insulted at their intelligence?

Should we discuss in pure military discipline without any humor and similes?

The student stabbing thread must be reopened, if anyone is unbiased enough towards ones own set of morality or how grown ups should conduct themselves 24/7 and reads through it i am sure they will find it lot more interesting than any post in a dull forum like BR.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why are threads closed without any apparent reason and members get threatened and insulted at their intelligence?

Should we discuss in pure military discipline without any humor and similes?

The student stabbing thread must be reopened, if anyone is unbiased enough towards ones own set of morality or how grown ups should conduct themselves 24/7 and reads through it i am sure they will find it lot more interesting than any post in a dull forum like BR.
There is a time and place for humour.

It should qualify to be humour and not abusing communities.

It is important that the posters read in which section the thread has been started.

It is obvious that the Thread Starter does not consider such a grave matter as a joking matter and instead as a serious commentary on the contemporary society.

That is why he started the thread under Politics and Society and not in Members Corner.

Humour can be in the Members Corner and not in Politics & Society.

Politics & Society, as anyone would be aware of the obvious, is not a jokes sounding bored of the otherwise tired society!

The section is mentioned against the thread, both in the New Posts and also at the top of the thread when it is opened. Again, though I am once again stating the obvious, it appears some maybe unaware!

No one has threatened or insulted unless one feels that one is 'threatened and insulted' if a mention is made of how the whole content of the thread has been degenerated through a total lack of maturity.

If indeed it is felt so, one can draw the conclusions as to why it is felt so. One maybe forced to conclude a guilty conscience since one flame went down in flames and a person suffered for such type of humour and the other one got closed because of the consequences that inflamed because of such sense of humour. Personalised sense of humour is indeed dangerous when one does not know each other or when the community at large does not know each other. One must understand how to be subtle even if one is by nature a person who has levity in his bones!

This forum does not endorse or approve of the view of the poster that some other forum mentioned is dull or otherwise.

PS. One should remember how the other thread went down in flames because of misplaced comments which the poster may have thought was humorous, but the one who it was aimed at thought it otherwise. In the bargain of the flurried reported posts and the other poster being so livid over the so called humour and what he thought was inaction of the Moderators, he suffered.

If one looks back, it could be that he was but made a cat's paw by the one who thought he was being humorous.

Moral of the Story: One Man's Humour can cause the Other Man immense sorrow!

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Could you please post an comment from that thread you found objectionable and is out of context, apart from a few detours by Oracle.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Whatever I have written on the post, those who are wise, have understood.

My premise is that ALL posters are wise!

It is not for me to cast pearls everywhere and anywhere!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Whatever I have written on the post, those who are wise, have understood.

My premise is that ALL posters are wise!

It is not for me to cast pearls everywhere and anywhere!

Please reopen the thread, this was far more civilized than anything in the Arrse! :D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Arrse is Arrse and DFI is DFI and the twain can never meet in style!

The thread has been reported and it is for the Mod Team to decide!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
How do you report a thread? I never thought such options exist.

ARRSE is is ARRSE indeed but we indians use far more bad lingo in real life than a brit but we tend to be more hypocritical that is all. If that is what DFI stands for.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
How do you report a thread? I never thought such options exist.

ARRSE is is ARRSE indeed but we indians use far more bad lingo in real life than a brit but we tend to be more hypocritical that is all. If that is what DFI stands for.
Look to the bottom left of each post.

There are symbols.

One says 'REPORT' in English.

Click on it and hey presto!

Open Sesame or Khul Ja Sim Sim. The choice of language (polite of course) is your prerogative!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Look to the bottom left of each post.

There are symbols.

One says 'REPORT' in English.

Click on it and hey presto!

Open Sesame or Khul Ja Sim Sim. The choice of language (polite of course) is your prerogative!
Exactly, there is only report for every comment and not an entire thread. You dont throw the baby out with the bath water...! :D

anyway enough sermon from a junior member like me towards a senior member, i only hope nothing is done in haste, personal opinions or personal code of morality and what is right and wrong can not be reasons to bar members or close threads. What is right to someone else may be wrong. Like wine is good for Christians but punishable in Islam both have their moral pejorative but its no one business to impose on others.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Like wine is good for Christians but punishable in Islam both have their moral pejorative but its no one business to impose on others.
It depends on the rules of the religion as it depends on the understanding of each and every forum as to what is hallal to them and what is haram.

So long as you understand that, we can sing the Hosanna!

If not we will have the requiem!

Having seen your avatar, may I remind you that Jesus Saves?!

I see you like talking to me.

Well, it does show how democratic we are and how we do not lose our cool! ;)

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
It depends on the rules of the religion as it depends on the understanding of each and every forum as to what is hallal to them and what is haram.

So long as you understand that, we can sing the Hosanna!

If not we will have the requiem!

Having seen your avatar, may I remind you that Jesus Saves?!

I see you like talking to me.

Well, it does show how democratic we are and how we do not lose our cool! ;)
That is my point to, i am not against your version of Haram but lets not impose that on others. Lewd jokes inbetween discussion motivates members to participate and improve their ablity to tolerate serious comments when it is give in a humors manner. If we are to serious then we will be a moral brigade calling for heads to be off at the slightest insult. Let us keep our moral judgements to ourself... DFI wont be here if not for the active members and all of whom make lewd jokes.

Does Jesus saves in Citibank or SBI?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Seriously, that whole thread was full of imbecile comments when it warrant some serious analysis of such social ills. It totally deserved to be closed.

What is such a post is doing in a thread concerning 15yr old killing his teacher?.

Imagine what dirty thoughts a ancient hindu must have had when he saw Krishan fondling the breasts of thousands of women or naked women in temple walls and towers playing with men or Muhammad takeing married women as his wife after every war or marrying 6 year old Aisha or God killing an entire nation in pure hollywood style in the bible or A group of sexually depraved men demands that Lot turn over to them his two male visitors. Lot offers his two virgin daughters instead.Lot's daughters have sexual intercourse with him while he is drunk and both become pregnant by their father in the bible. Angles help Lot as a pure man! lol

If any of this was a movie you did write to the censor board complaining.

and you people wonder why the Atheist became a non-believer because we READ! :D

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Seriously, that whole thread was full of imbecile comments when it warrant some serious analysis of such social ills. It totally deserved to be closed.

What is such a post is doing in a thread concerning 15yr old killing his teacher?.

One person raised the issue it is because of Movies that children tend to copy them in real life and that leads to violence in Schools.

So i gave plenty of examples from ancient times that you your self find so vulgar but are considered normal, i was debunking the idea that times where better back then. People who choose to do violent stuff have a far more complex social issue and cant be blamed away by Hollywood movies. So that was the context.

I did not write or create any of the content in that post most of them where written thousands of years back.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
One person raised the issue it is because of Movies that children tend to copy them in real life and that leads to violence in Schools.

So i gave plenty of examples from ancient times that you your self find so vulgar but are considered normal, i was debunking the idea that times where better back then. People who choose to do violent stuff have a far more complex social issue and cant be blamed away by Hollywood movies. So that was the context.

I did not write or create any of the content in that post most of them where written thousands of years back.
That's exactly we don't want. Just keep to the topic of the thread, instead of talking about fondling of breasts. Everything has a time and space for such things. This is not it and therefore thread closed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles