Suggestions and Feedback

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I have a problem in the picture uploads that i have made. I have upload many pictures, i don't remember the number. They are in my albums but the uploaded image count is showing only 13. What should i do to get the original number of pics which are present in by albums?

Please help me..........

If any MODS can modify this, please do it.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I am also not able to see any photos in my album. Should i upload all the images once again. Please tell me.......

A.V.

the images number 13 shows the number of images you uploaded to dfi gallery , i think the technical staff will let you know what the issue is.

As far as i know all details on images and attachments are working fine

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
the images number 13 shows the number of images you uploaded to dfi gallery , i think the technical staff will let you know what the issue is.

As far as i know all details on images and attachments are working fine
I can see them with no difficulty.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Flags of Countries in profile

I have a request. Can the Mods add another flag option to the member profile section so that we can see the possible allegiances of individuals? Especially for those who are born in one country/ citiziens of one country but are living in another country presently.

A.V.

Ace i was reviewing your suggestions and it has been suggested before we tried it once , let me see if possible without technical issues we will do , if technical hindrance then cannot

sorry for delayed reply

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Thanks AV - hope you can do it without too much trouble.

A.V.

We tried all these stuff before uselessly it causes a page load time increase.

Defcon 1

Country flag
i see there are a huge number of non defence related threads on this forum...I mean some diversion is appreciated but whenever I look at the recent posts, a very little number of them are actually related to defence.... don't you think this will lead to the overall deterioration of quality of this forum???

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
SB is not working properly, why are we not been able to post on SB ??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i see there are a huge number of non defence related threads on this forum...I mean some diversion is appreciated but whenever I look at the recent posts, a very little number of them are actually related to defence.... don't you think this will lead to the overall deterioration of quality of this forum???
How many of the defence related threads are addressed?

and are the addressing (if any) anything close to defence?

discussing the pattern of camouflage is hardly defence.

Or a whole lot of on weaponry and which are 'sexy'!!!!!

How many strategic threads are addressed and that too knowledgeably?

That is the issue and the problem!

Just for starters, please contribute to

http://defenceforumindia.com/asia-pacific-middle-east/27107-u-s-naval-basing-sri-lanka.html

It is one of the easier ones!

Last edited:

pmaitra

How many of the defence related threads are addressed?

and are the addressing anything close to defence?

discussing the pattern of camouflage is hardly defence.

Now many strategic threads are addressed and that too knowledgeably?

That is the issue and the problem!
Just my humble opinion:
  • DFI is Defense Forum of India but it can also be called Debate Forum of India, just like ATM can be both Automated Teller Machine or Any Time Money.
  • Yes, discussing camouflage patterns is hardly defense and rather boring.
  • There are only a few who regularly participate in defense related threads. I personally don't post if my knowledge is limited and that is a rather good thing.
  • The kinds of threads opened and responded to reflect the general interests of the readers and participants.
  • DFI has attracted a lot of people who (1) open religious threads, (2) religion bashing threads, (3) open new threads when thread already exists, (4) like to troll (5) indulge in excessive use of expletives; to name a few.
  • Moderation could be stricter, but then again, that would take out the entertainment value of people fighting. Personally, I don't care and it is for the staff to decide.
  • Eventually, we should be open to let water find its own level.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Just my humble opinion:
  • DFI is Defense Forum of India but it can also be called Debate Forum of India, just like ATM can be both Automated Teller Machine or Any Time Money.
  • Yes, discussing camouflage patterns is hardly defense and rather boring.
  • There are only a few who regularly participate in defense related threads. I personally don't post if my knowledge is limited and that is a rather good thing.
  • The kinds of threads opened and responded to reflect the general interests of the readers and participants.
  • DFI has attracted a lot of people who (1) open religious threads, (2) religion bashing threads, (3) open new threads when thread already exists, (4) like to troll (5) indulge in excessive use of expletives; to name a few.
  • Moderation could be stricter, but then again, that would take out the entertainment value of people fighting. Personally, I don't care and it is for the staff to decide.
  • Eventually, we should be open to let water find its own level.
I agree with those two, open a religion / region thread. Bash each other, on-lookers laugh, have a good time.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I am facing 400 error after every 15mins after restarting browser..

I have cleaned cookies and tem files..

Problem is still there..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It could be also named Dadagiri Forum since some out here act as real Dadas.

Not the Bengali dadas but the Punjabi ones!

:rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles