Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country flag
It seems the entire Neelum valley is under intense shelling for a week, looks like area softening exercise.
To force most civilian population to flee the area, and on our side the way forces are taking up NIT, and other colleges, Hospitals etc. We anticipate similar reaction like Heavy artillery and Air strikes from them.

It can be only guessed what would be the future course of action, IMO both Pakistan and local Jihadis are totally incapable for any misadventure even If J&K is fully integrated by presidential order. Taliban and other international Jihadis are at the receiving end of International and Afghan security forces. To sift their resources towards Kashmir would weaken their position at the time when peace talks have reached a crucial stage.

Janardan Shukla

The strategy of US since world war 2 is to maintain a regional balance of power across the world so that no one can end the Pax American era. During cold war they used China Japan and Europe for containing USSR. In 21st century they want Bharat to act as a balance against China while they are also using Pakistan as balance against Bharat, And Afghanistan as a balance against Pakistan and so on. The question of the hour is will US change its strategy by allowing (i.e not hampering) Bharat to go for a full blown war against Pakistan and divide it into 4 different countries? I think weather US will intervenes or not depends lot on this point.

Vijyes

The strategy of US since world war 2 is to maintain a regional balance of power across the world so that no one can end the Pax American era. During cold war they used China Japan and Europe for containing USSR. In 21st century they want Bharat to act as a balance against China while they are also using Pakistan as balance against Bharat, And Afghanistan as a balance against Pakistan and so on. The question of the hour is will US change its strategy by allowing (i.e not hampering) Bharat to go for a full blown war against Pakistan and divide it into 4 different countries? I think weather US will intervenes or not depends lot on this point.
USA can try but not get the intended results. How does it matter if USA allows or not? In Indian turf, India is the strongest and none other can tell India what to do. USA can't intervene in any manner as that will only result in USA taking a beating. USA can only bully smaller countries with weak defence technology, not bigger ones.

Regardless, India is not interested in splitting Pakistan as that involves major war which can unnecessarily cripple Indian Economy

Janardan Shukla

USA can try but not get the intended results. How does it matter if USA allows or not? In Indian turf, India is the strongest and none other can tell India what to do. USA can't intervene in any manner as that will only result in USA taking a beating. USA can only bully smaller countries with weak defence technology, not bigger ones.

Regardless, India is not interested in splitting Pakistan as that involves major war which can unnecessarily cripple Indian Economy
Rhetorics are fine but do remember even if we are going for a limited war we need US for two factors.
1- Preventing Pak from using nukes
2- Halting a Chinese intervention.
That is why they have a powerful clout us which they can use for affecting our course of action.

Country flag
US needs porki and Afghanistan for the offensive on Iran, they want peace in Afghanistan so that they can attack Iran and complete their dream of undisputed hegemony in the gulf. Today Iran captured another oil tanker, sometimes I think that Iran and porki are glove in hand, the tanker capture would mean more pressure on US to get Pakistan on board and in turn pressurizing India for peace. India could be just upping the ante, so that negotiations if it ever happens through back channels would be on our terms.

US deployment is constantly increasing in Saudi, Mullah in Iran thinks they can play Americans in this game of posturing and fool Trump make peace like he did with Kim, but this time Americans have a lesson and they are becoming more aware of how unpredictable nature of Trump's decisions are making a mockery of their status globally. This time even Jewish back channel lobbying would want a war in Iran, It remains to be seen weather the Jews wins or the Mullah wins. Iran is the key here, If It falls the next number is of Pakistan. It will be ripe for action in 5 years when we are ready to stop Chenab and cause a severe drought like situation there. Their economy is already in shambles so that would be the next logical step. By that time our Military preparedness would've reach the level for sustained conflict on their side.

Janardan Shukla

US needs porki and Afghanistan for the offensive on Iran, they want peace in Afghanistan so that they can attack Iran and complete their dream of undisputed hegemony in the gulf. Today Iran captured another oil tanker, sometimes I think that Iran and porki are glove in hand, the tanker capture would mean more pressure on US to get Pakistan on board and in turn pressurizing India for peace. India could be just upping the ante, so that negotiations if it ever happens through back channels would be on our terms.

US deployment is constantly increasing in Saudi, Mullah in Iran thinks they can play Americans in this game of posturing and fool Trump make peace like he did with Kim, but this time Americans have a lesson and they are becoming more aware of how unpredictable nature of Trump's decisions are making a mockery of their status globally. This time even Jewish back channel lobbying would want a war in Iran, It remains to be seen weather the Jews wins or the Mullah wins. Iran is the key here, If It falls the next number is of Pakistan. It will be ripe for action in 5 years when we are ready to stop Chenab and cause a severe drought like situation there. Their economy is already in shambles so that would be the next logical step. By that time our Military preparedness would've reach the level for sustained conflict on their side.
In that case I think US should support a full scale war and separation of Pakistan. This will provide them lots of base in Afghanistan and Baluchistan and since the boundary of Bharat will be touching the Afghanistan therefore we would able to receive the pressure of Afghan Taliban from them. In that case they even not to sign any humiliating peace deal with Taliban.

Country flag
In that case I think US should support a full scale war and separation of Pakistan. This will provide them lots of base in Afghanistan and Baluchistan and since the boundary of Bharat will be touching the Afghanistan therefore we would able to receive the pressure of Afghan Taliban from them. In that case they even not to sign any humiliating peace deal with Taliban.
Iran is the priority ! They can hamper any US operation by allowing Arab, Chechan, and other ISIS militia to pass through their country and arm them for Jihad in Pakistan, they have allowed Al Qaeda to reach Afghanistan in past during and after Soviet Jihad. Plus they can also allow poppy, opium and other drug export which would allow the Jihad economy to run. A west dominated Iran would never do that, remember Pakistan is twice the population of Iran.

India as of now is not militarily and economically capable of sustaining a long operation in enemy territory. At best we can manage 10 days of intense war and handle an area like Kashmir Valley.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It seems the entire Neelum valley is under intense shelling for a week, looks like area softening exercise.
To force most civilian population to flee the area, and on our side the way forces are taking up NIT, and other colleges, Hospitals etc. We anticipate similar reaction like Heavy artillery and Air strikes from them.

It can be only guessed what would be the future course of action, IMO both Pakistan and local Jihadis are totally incapable for any misadventure even If J&K is fully integrated by presidential order. Taliban and other international Jihadis are at the receiving end of International and Afghan security forces. To sift their resources towards Kashmir would weaken their position at the time when peace talks have reached a crucial stage.
What’s interesting is that none of the OSINT chaps so far have managed to locate the area of these burning buildings. So hold your horses before assuming these videos are from this week, or for that matter it is IA which did this.

If it is indeed neelum valley, and assuming it is indeed 30 km from border. Only 155 mm shell would be able to reach it, and if these houses have indeed been hit by 155 mm shell then the building won’t be standing. In the video it’s burning not blown.

Am I making sense?

OSINT chaps are first in line to defame India, they wouldn’t let go of this chance.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Are you out of your mind. You seems to suggest that it is I who persuaded all those fools to share it on social media even when Pakis are mocking it. I just found it on twitter and share it here for verification and being after told that it is old pic I refrained to share it on social media. I was just asking all of you to aware all those Indians who are currently sharing it on social media and in turn giving Pakis an opportunity to mock us. But to no avail. Instead of warning them all of you started suspecting me.
Some times some members go a bit crazy during tensions. Someone thought I was a Pakistani too. Xd

It was full on Gadar. They got convinced when I said PKMKB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles