Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

India was relatively safe when Indira was the PM, but the moment the CIA was able to infiltrate Morarji Desai
There was a CIA mole in IG cabinet, the one who leaked our plans and objectives in the Western sector to the Americans.

KGB moles were there since Nehru times.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Nine Security Personnel Injured In IED Blast In Mir Ali

https://www.radiotnn.com/nine-security-personnel-injured-in-ied-blast-in-mir-ali/
Ied attacks r most dangerous. Many will become permanently handicapped.
Pakis r taking heavy beating in durand line also.

Someone open thread about this news in paki forum
Oh jeeez! Your link ain't working!! :crying:

PA's failed surgical strike???
They say Pak 'militiamen'. Now WTF does that mean? FC or terrorists from the Haqqani network? :confused1: If that's the case then it cannot be a surgical strike as that would have involved the SSG/PA.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
There was a CIA mole in IG cabinet, the one who leaked our plans and objectives in the Western sector to the Americans.

KGB moles were there since Nehru times.
Spot on! Check this out....

The Russian agency declared India as "the model of KGB infiltration of a Third World government" with "scores of sources throughout the Indian government, in intelligence, counter-intelligence, defence and foreign ministries, the police ..."

The agency had so many agents and sources that then KGB chief Yuri Andropov turned down an offer by an Indian cabinet minister for a payment of $50,000 in exchange for information. Suitcases of cash were sent to then prime minister Indira Gandhi for her party's war chest, not to mention vast sums of money funnelled to the CPI.

More incredible stuff here...https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/...ns-in-india-during-cold-war-786931-2005-10-03

Samsung J7

Nine Security Personnel Injured In IED Blast In Mir Ali

https://www.radiotnn.com/nine-security-personnel-injured-in-ied-blast-in-mir-ali/
Ied attacks r most dangerous. Many will become permanently handicapped.
Pakis r taking heavy beating in durand line also.

Someone open thread about this news in paki forum
Paki ispr hiding casualties. They removed the article. Here is the original report

MIRAN SHAH: Around nine security personnel were injured in an Improvised Explosive Device blast in Mir Ali area of North Waziristan Agency on Sunday, Inter Services Public Relations said.

It said that the incident happened in Khajori area where IED planted at roadside exploded when a convey of security forces was passing by, injuring nine security personnel.

Among those injured area Havaldar Azhar Hussain Turi, Naiks Sharafat Ali Turi, Irfan Ali Khattak, Amin Kundi, Lance Naiks Hidayat Afridi, Khurshid Ali Turi, soldiers Fazal Din, Tariq Khattak and Wasim Akbar.

mayfair

And how many dead pakis at LOC? As long as they keep hiding it IA can keep hammering them.
Maybe a few LoC casualties are being surreptitiously assigned to the Afghan border. After this is an army that ascribes deaths on the border to "falling in ditches."

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Or just look at how many times porkis have accused IA of civilian deaths and called the Indian Ambassador.

mayfair

Or just look at how many times porkis have accused IA of civilian deaths and called the Indian Ambassador.
Civvie deaths is an umbrella term for the casualties suffered by a host of entities- mujahid batallion, non-state actors, retired fauji settled along the LoC/IB, with a few low ranking army personnel thrown in.

The big casualties are usually explained as Heart attacks, road accident, mountain climbing accident etc.

I wonder where @NeXoft007 is there these days. He used to publish a lot of these hush hush burials..

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We are letting these porki inbreds play for way too long. The amount of wrath can be unleashed is beyond anyone's comprehension. These politicians are too lazy too greedy for there own well being. Bunda Singh Bahadur need to reborn again.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Civvie deaths is an umbrella term for the casualties suffered by a host of entities- mujahid batallion, non-state actors, retired fauji settled along the LoC/IB, with a few low ranking army personnel thrown in.

The big casualties are usually explained as Heart attacks, road accident, mountain climbing accident etc.

I wonder where @NeXoft007 is there these days. He used to publish a lot of these hush hush burials..
Yes, there's Pak Army casualties at PoK side of LoC, but I lost my appetite for all of these, after what I heard Army Officers thinks about me, although I never met or talked directly with them.

I never expected & wanted these... I ain't any Army brat, but all my life, I wanted to visit some Army base/ camp/ post, talk with Army personnels, spend some time with them, take photos with them, learn noble stuffs from them, but I have been a total disappointment for them.
:frown: :crying:

My friends who have contacts with elite forces may speak good about me, but it's not the same during vice versa. I trust those friends more than my life, and all of them said the same thing to me about those Army Officers.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Yes, there's Pak Army casualties at PoK side of LoC, but I lost my appetite for all of these, after what I heard Army Officers thinks about me, although I never met or talked directly with them.

I never expected & wanted these... I ain't any Army brat, but all my life, I wanted to talk with Army personnels, spend some time with them, take photos with them, learn noble stuffs from them, but I have been a total disappointment for them.
:frown: :crying:
:confused1::confused1::confused1:

Can you please elucidate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles