Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsung J7

Seems like tribals on Afghanistan side is determined not to allow pakis fence durand line. Even this attack seems to be done by locals. After the attack pakis started shelling Afghanistan villages. then only villagers requested Afghan army for help.

India need to do more to help Afghan villages.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Update:

If ISPR does not release names of the soldiers killed today within a day or two it's a clear case of PA hiding it's casualties.
So, these pakis were inside Afghanistan? Trying to copy our surgical strikes? But they seem to have gotten a bloody nose from the Afghans!

And don't expect the ISPR to admit to the exact number of casualties suffered by them. We need to get the actual figure from the Afghan Army/NDS.

Moroboshi

I was taking about the ability of west to impose sanctions on India, they imposed sanctions on Russia which has a far greater clout globally than India, Nuclear Sanctions are just an example.

You seem to be knowing too well what P5 and NATO thinks, I talk on the basis of their past records. Bombing Kashmir is a doomsday scenario, putting India under economic sanctions is enough to soften up India. Earlier India used to get away thanks to the Soviet support, and the Soviet and NAM ecosystem in the world which helped us to survive against the west, however all of that ended with the end of Soviet Union, since then lots of water has flown, technology has evolved, Global ecosystem is more skewed, If not totally dependent on west, West who see India and China as potential threats, will waste no time to cut India into smaller pieces like they did with Yugoslavia, and later Serbia.

The level of your posts shows how little you know, you seem to have problem even reading properly, what's written.

A good guy is who pretends to be good, but does the necessary things even If its bad. Human rights is just a tool which is used by numerically powerful and rich Islamic lobby. They have a strong presence in UN bodies related to Human rights etc. For example a country like Saudi has seats in the Human rights commission as well as Women's right commission, they get these seats due to deep pockets, there's a reason why Bin Salman has to buy frigates from Spain.

The Globalization has made international relations very important, the West has technology and deep pockets, these days even gulf has deep pockets. India is a poor country, people here need jobs and money more than victory in war. Any big step has to be backed up by the National strength, 2002 Parakram was cancelled and one of reasons was to save the IT industry, the benefits were too less compared to the economic losses.
Once again if you think that India is in any way directly comparable to either the war crime regime in Serbia (in Europe for ffs!) or a Russia which is directly trampling on western interests in eastern Europe i don't even know what to say. Yeah they can impose sanctions on India for any fucking reason. If my uncle was a woman she would be my aunty.

For a guy arrogantly comfortable on his knowledge of global affairs to think that Islamic world has enough leverage to pull off a imposition of a pariah status on India it is hilarious to hear your lectures. They meet and whine about kashmir and pass resolutions at every one of their conferences and that thing is not worth the paper it's printed on.

You keep harping on Soviet union. It has gone for 28 years now and we're have been just fine. Doomsday scenarios be as they. The current in thing is the west looking at India for leverage against China. Now i am not saying things don't change, but so can the sex of my uncle right?

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

Khost Update: 3 Pakistani militiamen killed 2 Afghan civilians killed Ceasefire starts on request of Pakistani Forces/ tribal elders Pakistani militia pushed back across the Durand Line Unconfirmed reports of Pakistani militiamen captured alive by Afghan villagers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles