Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
B
I think you contradicting with your self. Do you know something called Tibet, a place of buddhists ????
BUddhism will fall or become corrupted by CCP as it is weak.

There is only one certainty the strong will win in history not the people who follows the ever-changing code of what is right.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Hang on to Nationalism, not to religion, otherwise India will become just another sh!thole like pak.
in Bharat Religion overlaps with nationalism. And leftist hate both. So bascially leftist are being violent against Bharat and that too not covertly butm also overtly (Naxalites adn their supporters along with Jihadis and its syampathisers) But we are not violent against them for the reasons unknown. Our won people are not supporting Hindus (Nationalist Indians) being reactive.

Bharat Ek Khoj

B

BUddhism will fall or become corrupted by CCP as it is weak.

There is only one certainty the strong will win in history not the people who follows the ever-changing code of what is right.
Ok, i misunderstoon when you said - I would feel proud of China's accomplishments if I was Chinese.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
in Bharat Religion overlaps with nationalism. And leftist hate both. So bascially leftist are being violent against Bharat and that too not covertly butm also overtly (Naxalites adn their supporters along with Jihadis and its syampathisers) But we are not violent against them for the reasons unknown. Our won people are not supporting Hindus (Nationalist Indians) being reactive.
What I don't get is why bother on this forum if we are going give ownership oof our country to invaders of different races and faiths.defence exists to protect us from these.we should become America which is barely an idea .

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What I don't get is why bother on this forum if we are going give ownership oof our country to invaders of different races and faiths.defence exists to protect us from these.we should not become like America which is barely an idea .

Last edited:

raja696

What I don't get is why bother on this forum if we are going give ownership oof our country to invaders of different races and faiths.defence exists to protect us from these.we should become America which is barely an idea .
We are already too much america, but with medium economy........defence is on par to the times of maurya empire, but lack technology of today's.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Leftists, liberals are all created for this. Its all political and they get hefty money for this. The life value of rohingya is ZERO for liberals and whoever supporting to them.

These breed called leftist, liberals are specifically created to destroy a country. right now Islam is a best bet to create unrest. These L-pigs are such inhuman creature that even if their family is killed in bomb blast, they will still take side of a terrorist.

By taking a stupid step, we have to lose a lot as an emerging country if riots take place indiawide.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We are already too much america, but with medium economy........defence is on par to the times of maurya empire, but lack technology of today's.
tsk tsk. Hemu bro you don't want to get on the Nazi train. You're better than this.

> Full scale Muslim genocide.
> It would be ideal.

:rofl:
I was specifically talking about you when I said guys who don't. Want to win but just to signal.china should be proud and we have lot to learn from them.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I was specifically talking about you when I said guys who don't. Want to win but just to signal.china should be proud and we have lot to learn from them.
tsk tsk. Hemu bro you don't want to get on the Nazi train. You're better than this.

> Full scale Muslim genocide.
> It would be ideal.

:rofl:
What do with you and Nazis.

I don't have any prejudjement based on tactics if someone else's tactics and strategy works better then use it no need to ask.

Even if tomorrow the devil came down to help us I would take his help.ends justifies the means PERIOD.

raja696

If all leftist scum is dead for good in this country, :) I mean idealogy. Other wise they will blame harry potter en ram rahim for gauri lankesh death.

Then hindus, muslims en all communities live peacefully.

These mof's should be gone forever. If u want real India to survive. These leftists operate like wedges between communities through misinformation created by same naxal idealogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles