Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

bhramos

Country flag
Syrian Red Crescent volunteers providing psychosocial support to children at a school in Aleppo today

bhramos

Country flag
Russian Sappers get welcome in nakhabino back after completing the mission in Aleppo, Syria.!!

bhramos

Country flag
John McCain Illegally Travels To Syria, Meets With Leaders And Fighting Groups;

Shortly after the mainstream media erupted in hysteria and neo-McCarthyistic attacks against former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn for having a routine conversation with the Russian Ambassador and for once having dinner with the President of Russia as part of an event, aging warmonger Senator John McCain recently announced that he had traveled illegally into Syria to meet with U.S. troops illegally stationed there as well as to meet with ISIS supporter and President of Turkey, Recep Tayip Erdogan. McCain also met with the Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz and crown prince Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Al Nahyan of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. In addition, McCain also met with Kurdish fighters on the ground in Syria.

On February 22, McCain’s spokeswoman, Julie Tarallo, confirmed that McCain had made the trip, saying it was a “valuable opportunity to assess dynamic conditions on the ground in Syria and Iraq.”

Tarallo also praised Trump’s order to require the Department of Defense to provide a plan for combating the Islamic State in Syria within thirty days. She said, “Senator McCain looks forward to working with the administration and military leaders to optimize our approach for accomplishing ISIL’s lasting defeat.”

According to the Wall Street Journal, the trip was organized with the help of the U.S. military.

Curiously, (or, rather, typically), there were no catcalls of suspicion from the mainstream press nor were there suggestions that McCain had violated the Logan Act, even though he admitted he discussed the possibility of establishing “safe zones” in Syria and “strategies” for “fighting ISIS” in Syria with both Erdogan and international relations with the Saudi King and UAE crown prince.

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/02...vels-syria-meets-leaders-fighting-groups.html

bhramos

Country flag
February 22 terrorists seized the village Rasmi Al-Nathan and two other villages along the route of the Itria Aleppo, the Syrian government cut off from the supply route to the city of Aleppo (1.5 million inhabitants). Vechrom the same day a column of reinforcements from the Palestine Brigade "Al-Quds" Itrii came out on a mission to re-open the "way of life". In this column, and I moved.

We stopped for the night in Hanasser. This village is located directly on the road to Aleppo, part of which is controlled by the time the "spirits", as part of the Syrians. We camped for the night in the hangar of the former factory. At that time really did not know anything, they said, that burst open in Aleppo. "Here, finally I get to the city, which has long wanted to see! Sleep on it "- I thought.

And early in the morning of 23 LIH * I launched an attack. At that moment I stretched after breakfast and thought that I would "shoot". We began to worry "tachanka" militants firing periodically at our side. Somewhere firefight raged. The hangar was located in the valley and was surrounded by a high fence. The survey was zero. It is clear that fire from the surrounding village of heights. Militants turned and started out the shelling. Part of the heights that were below the Syrians, "spirits", apparently stormed, so in that direction could be heard quite intense shooting battle. Mines and shells went closer to our hangar. We were trapped, from three directions. In the appendage to this, on the eve of the neighborhood with unloaded ammunition is not encouraging. At any time, it could have blown up.
Powerful explosion and smoke rising from the club over the hill in front of our hangars made me run out to the street. Notably rumbled. Then I did not know it, but at the entrance to Hanasser bomber blew himself up at a checkpoint. Yet the thought that pulled the tank is 300 meters on the hill.

As time went on for minutes. Sent to explore the men returned 10 minutes later and said that they were fired and the enemy in the village. "Perfume" has occupied high-rise at the entrance to the city and to us it was the most meters 300. When you do not know the situation, fear has big eyes and I it seemed to come just hordes of militants.Crack shootings all approached, broken glass hangar bullets. Zagnannosti Feeling in a "trap".
Someone from the Syrians in the eyes of the confusion was read, someone conducted surveillance and preparing for battle. Such were the majority. I'd like to know how it looked from the mine. The nervous grin inspired by the past, "23rd" - exactly one year ago, I got an office mug "23 February" from the women's team at the last place of work ... On the other hand I did not send anybody here. Not planning to play the hero, but the option captivity strongly considered.
Was the departure of the hill "Siriyatel" The only way to get out of the trap. What is the situation there, friend or foe there - nothing that was not known (aside criticism Command - whose fault happened, history is silent). But to go on that hill was the only chance of survival.

And it has helped to increase the chances of the heroic crew of "Castle", which is direct fire "by eye" rolls out of our shed and hit the heights at entrenched boevikam.Otdelno would like to highlight the commander with the call sign "Tiger" - he then offered, without delay, break.

He left one as best he could - who is on the machines, who walk in groups. I cover the "Grad" and a small group. Backpack I was big and heavy, so I had to leave him. It is now, I understand that this is the case must necessarily second light with everything you need. The only thing that did not want to give "the enemy" - is the official installation laptop. The first idea - smash it to hell, but regretted. He rolls up into the first bag and threw it into the car, going for a breakthrough.
Already preparing to depart on foot, I'm without a second thought about the offer "mad" drove to jump into the back of a pickup truck with a punctured wheels.

In the middle of the lift hill to our saving machine stubbornly did not want to pull the carrier and squeezed out of it all that he could, releasing black smoke screen of unburned solarium. We shelled out something caliber and goodbye carried a pair of mines that did not explode properly - whether the expiration date of expired, or some kustarschina.
Jumping on top, I immediately roared and gestures explained that the need to lay down and crawl. After just a second I understood why - exploded close to a couple of minutes and in a tin pot with water, by which crawled, flew a spent bullet.
There were a few familiar faces, and were located at a height position of a small detachment of the Syrian army, which tried to cover our retreat.

In general, most at the rise of luck. Killed only one Palestinian, one of the last care. Man 7 slightly injured.
Most of the artillery ammunition, boxes with which to attack LIH * located in a hangar, the Syrians had subsequently undermine during the withdrawal.

Meanwhile Hanasser already digging our videoconferencing, which pilots had to divert from

graphic18+

bhramos

Country flag
Syrian Woman Tells the Truth About Foreign-Backed Rebels
This Syrian woman exposes the foreign backers of the rebels in Syria -- Saudi Arabia, Israel, NATO, America, and Europe -- to the face of rebel supporters on a television talk show.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles