Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blademaster

Be honest with me, if you are a Ukrainian and suddenly Russia invaded and laid waste to your country, killed thousands of your countrymen, and God forbid, members of your own family, without provocation, would you just surrender (to avoid inconvenience or loss of comfort) or would you fight the invaders in any way you can?

I will fight in any way I can.
Then please buy a plane ticket to Warsaw and make your way to the International Volunteer Legion and go fight in the war like a man instead being holed up in a basement in your momma's house eating and drinking your parents' food that they worked hard for.

Blademaster

Ukraine did not poke Russia.

Like India, Ukraine simply wants to exercise its sovereign right to determine its foreign policy (what India does and how it exercise its foreign policy is none of America's or Chinese or European's or whoever's business).

Ukraine thinks it will be more secure and economically progressive if it aligns with the West, Europe in particular. So?
Is that what your kindergarten teacher told you during one of your special lessons?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Then please buy a plane ticket to Warsaw and make your way to the International Volunteer Legion and go fight in the war like a man instead being holed up in a basement in your momma's house eating and drinking your parents' food that they worked hard for.

I am not a Ukrainian and thanks God my home, family and country is not under invasion, so I do not need to fight in Ukraine. But I'm still trying to help any way I can, like countering crazy Russian propaganda...

:truestory:

Blademaster

Zelensky never made such claims. Stop making stuff up.
So you admit that Zelensky never wanted to be neutral and wanted to join NATO and that he wanted to support neoNazis?

As far as Nazis only small part of Ukrainian forces believe in Nazi ideology.
Putin's simps are not getting blinded by their own propaganda claiming whole Ukraine in Nazi.
Facts on the ground speaks differently to your claims.

After Putin invaded Ukraine, started committing war-crimes and kill Ukrainians why should Ukraine not accept help from NATO.
Uh no war crimes occured way before and commited by the Ukrainian neo Nazis in Donbass and Luhansk. Have you not listened to the civilians' stories about the atrocities committed by these bastards before Russia stepped in?

It was Putin who started the war under guise of liberating Ukrainians from Nazi occupation and not the other way around and now you want Putin to carpet bomb Ukraine.

You guys need to decide if Putin came to liberate Ukraine or conquer Ukraine or flatten Ukraine.
After seeing the photos of what the Ukrainians did to the civilians in Mariupol and in Donbass, I think Putin should flatten all of Ukraine military and kill the leadership in Kiev for all I care to save the people of Ukraine.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Must be a potent Putin tea you drank there, insulting a man who is forced to fight for his life, family and his country's freedom, while you cannot muster an iota of blame against the person who's causing their misery.

Shame on you.
Russians paid for and built almost everything that is in the Ukraine. Ukrainians decided they can steal from Russia so seems Putin is destroying what the Ukrainians stole.
People hate being cheated or robbed by parasites, beggars or thieves. Since there seems to be no Police, the Popo or Coppers, to ensure justice the cheated take the law into their own hands. The cheated either destroy the thieves, destroy what was stolen or maybe even destroy everything.

Blademaster

In every country or people there will always be crazies.

Besides, in Ukraine the vast majority of Russian POWs are treated humanely.
Have you not seen the videos of Russian POWs knees being shot at and their eyes being gouged at? Have you not seen the video of where the Leading doctor of Ukraine called the Russians scum and should be castrated wherever found? It seems to be official policy to mutilate Russian POWs. That ain't humane.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Any forms of shibboleths are seemingly unique in their individuality, but they are all the same thing. "Oh no muh language" "Oh no muh religion" "oh no muh tribe"

If you had been in Delhi when Timur invaded, you sure as shit wouldn't have been able convert before a sword was shoved into you.

This very war disproves you, Nazis have always been the best at killing fellow Europeans over dumb reasons, because remember, these people are just that damned dumb.

Damage to world order of enslavement to the west is good, not this nonsense about Nazis.
well obviously Nazis will be best at killing non-Nazi euros, coz Nazism has been so far restricted to europe/white countries. You forget, I dont live in India. I live in canada. So to ME, Nazis are my biggest existential threat. And if we dont succeed in wiping them out in white countries or at the very least, keep them in check, then it will target motherland and my kindred will suffer.

to me, damage to world order of western enslavement is a strategic angle, while the tactical angle is killing the Nazi pawns of the western slavers.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Russians paid for and built almost everything that is in the Ukraine. Ukrainians decided they can steal from Russia so seems Putin is destroying what the Ukrainians stole.
People hate being cheated or robbed by parasites, beggars or thieves. Since there seems to be no Police, the Popo or Coppers, to ensure justice the cheated take the law into their own hands. The cheated either destroy the thieves, destroy what was stolen or maybe even destroy everything.
Wtf!

Ukraine is just as part of the USSR as Russia and contributed its part in all facets of USSR's existence from workers, mining, induatries, factories, soldiers (Ukrainians died in Afghanistan).

But after the USSR's collapse the Ukrainians, like all former Soviet republics, rightly saw Russia's moral bankrupcy.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

So the members of this so called "Emerging World Order" being assembled by Russia are:

1. Russia
2. China
3. North Korea
4. Belarus
5. Syria
6. Eritrea

Who else would like to join?
Well i would not want india to go in this camp completely, this grouping just dosent look good
As much as i dislike west, but this grouping doesn't look good.

Blademaster

you are sarcastic? arent you. If you are serious then I would crowd fund psychiatric treatment for you.
Please start a kickstarter fund for the mental well being and surgical procedure for him. He fits all the criteria for a lobotomy.

Immanuel

Country flag
Must be a potent Putin tea you drank there, insulting a man who is forced to fight for his life, family and his country's freedom, while you cannot muster an iota of blame against the person who's causing their misery.

Shame on you.
1648645300372.png

You're new name, Stig. Forced to fight? I don't think so. He is more useful to his family alive.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He would fit perfectly in that legion, what with his shitposting.

IMG_20220330_184321_344.jpg

Blademaster

No, I'm simply dumbfounded by your lack of familiarity about basic military concepts when you are commenting in a defense forum.
ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! Try this for size. If someone captures large swaths of your land, who is the loser? The one that captures the land or the one that lost the land? Please tell your kindergarten teacher that you need to go back to preschool as you have not master some basic concepts that a kindergarten student would understand.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles