Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I cannot pick a side.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Yeah so she was refused and in a civil way of showing hope elsewhere. "Not here but go try there and see if it works" . . . .

Regards,
Virendra
Nothing but Wishful Interpretation to suit your Purpose IMO

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Mao, I think as time passes by, every religion or ideology falls prey to distortion. Specially the ones that are stagnant.
We (I mean future ones) will see few centuries down the lines how much of Islam or Christianity is the way they today are.
Will anything stand the test of time? :rolleyes:

Regards,
Virendra
Here, there are concentrated efforts by the people belonging to a defunct ideology - to propagate their nefarious designs! No doubt, there are occasional boosts given by evangelists from time to time, when they use references to these junkie publications as evidence for Hinduism being something which it is not! All thanks to the efforts of cranky leftists!

Reactions: KS

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
If she'd keep persisting like a fool (knowing both were married men) she bought it on herself.
Seriously, how many hints a brother has to give? Bitches be crazy.

pmaitra

Ahiravan=Mahiravan. (acc. to wiki)
I just saw wiki, yes, you are right, Anyway, I had read Mahiravan, with an M, so I am talking about that guy who used to sleep for a long time, and was the worshipper of Devi Mahamaya.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I just saw wiki, yes, you are right, Anyway, I had read Mahiravan, with an M, so I am talking about that guy who used to sleep for a long time, and was the worshipper of Devi Mahamaya.
Khumbakarana was defeated fair and square too.

pmaitra

Khumbakarana was defeated fair and square too.
Khumbakarana was the guy who used to sleep a lot. Ok, I got mixed up on that part.

But no, I was talking about Mahiravan, not Kumbhakarna. He was the worshipper of Mahamaya. The way he was killed was again deception on part of Hanuman.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I am sorry . . . it requires sense of humour

outside my ability to explain
Do you also laugh when people say 2+2 =4 ? ;)

So can we come back to the topic ?....which was a lustful lady who went after married men and got punished deservedly in return ?

Last edited:

pmaitra

:confused:

Ahiravan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This dude?

He got brutally owned according to this story.
This story is completely different to what I had known. The story in wiki is this:
After defeating his son, Hanuman enters Patala. He encounters Ahiravana and Mahiravana. They had a strong army and Hanuman is told by Chandrasena that the only way to vanquish them is by blowing of 5 different candles located in 5 different directions, all at the same time in return for a promise to be Lord Rama's consort. So, at this point, Hanuman assumes the form with 5 heads (Panchmukhi Hanuman) and he quickly blows of the 5 different candles and thus kills Ahiravana and Mahiravana. Throughout the saga, both Rama and Lakshmana are rendered unconscious by a spell by the demons.
What I had read (not form Wiki), in brief:

• Hanuman hides behind the statue of Mahamaya.
  • Mahiravan (with the M), plans to behead his prisoners (Ram and Laxman) in front of Mahamaya. So, he asks them to bow in front of Mahamaya.
  • Hanuman whispers to Rama and Laxman and tells them to tell Mahiravan, "show us how to bow." They do so.
  • Mahiravan then bows and Hanuman (or was it Rama?) takes the machete from Mahamaya's hand and beheads Mahiravan.

Completely different form what is written in Wiki.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Can we defeat maya using maya, subterfuge with subterfuge ?

I think yes.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
What I had read (not form Wiki), in brief:

Hanuman hides behind the statue of Mahamaya.
Mahiravan (with the M), plans to behead his prisoners (Ram and Laxman) in front of Mahamaya. So, he asks them to bow in front of Mahamaya.
Hanuman whispers to Rama and Laxman and tells them to tell Mahiravan, "show us how to bow."
Mahiravan then bows and Hanuman (or was it Rama?) takes the machete from Mahamaya's hand and beheads Mahiravan.
I've read this one too. You're right.

But still nothing wrong in what Hanuman did. War had started at that point and Mahiravana was planning to execute the two Generals on Hanuman's side.

pmaitra

Can we defeat maya using maya, subterfuge with subterfuge ?

I think yes.
Of course, but then, that brings both the belligerents to the same level, and therefore, neither is superior to the other.

In other words, Hanuman has 'lowered' his standards to that of Mahiravan, or 'elevated,' if you will.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
or you have such a lame sense of humor that no other person found anything funny in that....Do you also laugh when people say 2+2 =4 ? ;)
The fact that u keep attacking me and not my messages . . . says all about sense .

So can we come back to the topic ?....which was a lustful lady who went after married men and got punished deservedly in return ?
Let's stop this bullshit about Married man and Lustful lady

Married man did get married again and again in this age with wild abandon as did Ram's Father
her Lust here is not subject to the judgement of two forest wanderers

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Of course, but then, that brings both the belligerents to the same level, and therefore, neither is superior to the other.

In other words, Hanuman has 'lowered' his standards to that of Mahiravan, or 'elevated,' if you will.
Actually, no. Mahiravan was a legitimate target.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles